Fellow Jeff mains
New Amazon prime outfit is out for him. Looks pretty damn good and isn’t just a leather jacket and jeans
Tagged:
Mod
New Amazon prime outfit is out for him. Looks pretty damn good and isn’t just a leather jacket and jeans
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yay they finally remembered Jeff exist. Now for the other characters
Looking great! And that after we just got a non-leather jacket Jeff outfit in the latest rift as well!
Though what about that Pet collection top 🤔
Sorry I misread what you said
No, the one that just closed? (That was the one with the Jeff cosmetic wasn’t it…?)
edit: this one I meant:
Yeah still waiting on that one. Jeff still hasn’t just a shirt as a cosmetic option yet (his rift one is pretty close). All the rest are either sleeveless or have a jacket
Now if only Adam could get something
Clean skin! Really happy for the 2 Jeff mains
Yep we eating good this time. Can’t wait until next year for our next skin though
We waited many moons for the Jeff drip, and finally have been answered.
I'm gonna use that hat on so many different combinations.
I'm hoping for a new good one
Saw a couple Jeffs wearing this in my last game. I like it, gives off a kinda "friendly dad" vibe
Using it with his death mirror shirt and Pants from the new rift set looks amazing. Definitely one of my favourite new combos for him
Imagine being main jeff after update xD Jeff without Iron will is playing omega hard mode
wait what.. Jeff mains is a thing
We are exceptionally rare creatures but we do exist. We come out of hibernation once a year to collect our annual cosmetic
I’ve been playing him without IW for like a year now. Spirit games are pure agony but it’s been okay overall
Jeff has always been boyfriend material, now he is Alaskan hiking buddy boyfriend material.
He can also be a sharp dressed man and mad max boyfriend material. Clearly the best survivor
For dating? Yes. I want him to make me a playlist to profess his undying love for me tbh.
so another exclusive that I cant afford, nice.
Imagine now with stridor xD Buffalo jeff on the way
That’s actually the biggest mindgame. Be so loud they can’t locate you directly!
Its nice to see Jeff get some love.
Love the outfit, and was super excited to see he got a beanie, but....why the hell did they give that man dreads 😨That was a jumpscare. But at least the jacket looks cute with his man bun.
Yeah I wasn’t expecting it but it looks pretty cool. The pants are the only part I don’t like
Jeff doesn't have enough skins to justify making this exclusive, but I guess it's something.
I really miss when the art team made collections and put them in the store.
I saw a Jeff today with a butterfly on his back. He the only one getting a pet? I might switch to Jeff, I’d also like a buddy to live and die with me.
I don’t like Jeff at all, but I am happy for you guys. You and Adam deserve way more cosmetics. Unfortunately bhvr only cares about Meg feng and nea
Nea, Doctor and Deathslinger also got outfits in the same collection and have butterflys/moths with them. For Nea it’s very similar to Jeff’s.
How about you do the sensible thing and become an Ash main? Sorry, I'm just speaking my mind and blabbering in front of everyone while they get ready for the next trial. Old habit.
My god he's hot. The perfect daddy for Dwight