Gonna uninstall while waiting for new patch

Thought I could get back into the game before the patch, but I was wrong. Still don't have a lot of hope for it but at least the devs are listening out of desperation, so thats something. Patch is coming out quicker then I expected honestly, but its still rough while waiting for it. Just needed to vent for a sec.

Comments

  • @Vetrathene said:

    Thought I could get back into the game before the patch, but I was wrong. Still don't have a lot of hope for it but at least the devs are listening out of desperation, so thats something. Patch is coming out quicker then I expected honestly, but its still rough while waiting for it. Just needed to vent for a sec.

    That makes no sense.

    However, if you are a killer main, then this patch will be everything you hoped for. Except for maybe killer queue times. There's a lot of people going to switch to killer only after this patch.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    why uninstall if the patch is in like 4 days and you’re gonna play anyway? lol

    Mostly just so I won't just be able to hop on and frustrate myself while waiting for the patch. I wanted to try and get some of my prestigieng done but I just had a couple of rough matches and figure a few day cool down period will help keep my head on straight. I know its weird but it helps me.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3061584#Comment_3061584

    Double XP weekend will be missed. Swap to survivor and mess about if you really can’t help yourself from playing.

    I have no real desire to play survivor, its not exciting to me and the queue times take forever.

  • And why do u tell it us? Its your Decision.

    Im really looking forward to the patch, even if it means that I have to look for a new Main-Build on my Freddy, because PR, DMS, Tinkerer and Ruin will no longer be good enough.

  • @Marik1987 said:

    And why do u tell it us? Its your Decision.

    Im really looking forward to the patch, even if it means that I have to look for a new Main-Build on my Freddy, because PR, DMS, Tinkerer and Ruin will no longer be good enough.

    Like I said, just needed to vent mostly. I find it better then screaming at myself in my own head?

  • I don't uninstall anything unless I am absolutely done with it and know I won't be playing it again for at least year. Installing most games takes too damn long and uses a huge amount of bandwidth.

  • @TragicSolitude said:

    I don't uninstall anything unless I am absolutely done with it and know I won't be playing it again for at least year. Installing most games takes too damn long and uses a huge amount of bandwidth.

    I mean thats fair, which is why I find it such a good stop gap method for me

  • Venting is good. Nothing wrong with taking a breaking. I'm taking one indefinitely. So, I understand.

    I suggest trying some single player games just to decompress a bit.

  • I know what you mean. For me, having to play on Garden of Joy or facing 3 - 4 Dead Hards a match is just so frustrating and knowing the update is just around the corner, I'm just sitting out until the new patch

  • you could just not play till the patch comes out and then give it a try.

    I mean isn't that the sort of thing a sensible rational person would do?

  • I haven't played since the year 6 event ended

  • I had to quit during the event after getting haddies mask. I've only played maybe 4 total times since then just so I can get dailies done but that was a Drain before getting through 1 match.

    I cant touch killer until the update because even more people are using the meta or that's just my mind playing tricks but still it's not fun.

    I'll gladly try killer again as long as I feel rewarded for outplaying someone and not lose to some bs.

  • @Gindaen said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/334321/gonna-uninstall-while-waiting-for-new-patch

    That makes no sense.

    However, if you are a killer main, then this patch will be everything you hoped for. Except for maybe killer queue times. There's a lot of people going to switch to killer only after this patch.

    not exactly on the point but I'm kinda believing all killer mains are secretly hoping for better survivor que.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    why uninstall if the patch is in like 4 days and you’re gonna play anyway? lol

    Where has it been confirmed that the patch is coming next week?

  • I get uninstalling, I do it when I don't want to be tempted to play something. It's easier to break the cycle if you get an impulse to play and you realize "Oh wait, I have to reinstall it? Never mind."