I'm fine with it, I'm going from having all the killers with 30-40 bloodwebs worth of perks (since I Prestiged them before that) to having all of my killers have all the teachable perks at level 3 instantly. It's a massive windfall. 😄
Will probably have them on (if they are by default) for the first few weeks/months. But will probably turn them off once new characters are added that don’t have them available.
Will probably have them on (if they are by default) for the first few weeks/months. But will probably turn them off once new characters are added that don’t have them available.
really?? not a favorite horror movie or video game character in the game?? O.o
theyre all amazing so you cant rlly go wrong!!
Yea, that’s the thing, on the survivor side I cycle through all of them. On the killer side I have some I never play and for the rest it’s depending on mood (and daily’s i guess)
Wouldn't necessarily say they look super cool. - But they look nice enough to not make me want to turn it off asap like before so I guess I'll keep it.
Also not sure if I will keep them on in the future; atm I got pretty much all survivors to P3 - and depending on when the update is I might actually be able to fill the gaps. Will see.
Oh interesting, I only looked at the screenshot with the scratch mark background and never noticed the particles. My eyes must've been tired that night lol.
Even though I'm still a bit sad that I won't be able to have something to show like 2016 players for grinding I will still use it.
I do partially hope though they do add some kind of gift like a charm at the very least as it would definitely make my day, ill just have to hope that they give out nice cosmetics through the new prestige system I suppose.
Would be cool if I could have Demogorgon and Steve be the only ones with the portrait, but having random characters like Blight or Twins will ruin it imo
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Honestly I don’t know if I have a P3 character, all my killers are P1 or P2 I think. 🤷♂️
I don't see why I wouldn't use them tbh, it's not like they take anything away from the game.
And the new ones do look a lot better than the old ones did.
Me custom portraits will probably cover them anyways.
Yes, no, maybe so. At least it doesn't look like Plague threw up on them any more.
Looks cool. And if I'll decide to use custom icons, I'll make special portraits for those characters.
I want the portraits now lmao
Rip
oh for sure they look better. I like the red in the background
Maybe but in the PTB it didn’t cover the sparkles
I'm fine with it, I'm going from having all the killers with 30-40 bloodwebs worth of perks (since I Prestiged them before that) to having all of my killers have all the teachable perks at level 3 instantly. It's a massive windfall. 😄
i will probably only have it displayed on my main main so it sticks out :))
Will probably have them on (if they are by default) for the first few weeks/months. But will probably turn them off once new characters are added that don’t have them available.
this sounds like a nice idea at least. Problem is I don’t have a main main :(
really?? not a favorite horror movie or video game character in the game?? O.o
theyre all amazing so you cant rlly go wrong!!
⬜️ Other
It doesn't matter if I use them or not. I would have to stream DbD for anyone to even see them.
Yea, that’s the thing, on the survivor side I cycle through all of them. On the killer side I have some I never play and for the rest it’s depending on mood (and daily’s i guess)
Unless I get everyone from P1 to P3, then no cus they'll look uneven.
Wouldn't necessarily say they look super cool. - But they look nice enough to not make me want to turn it off asap like before so I guess I'll keep it.
Also not sure if I will keep them on in the future; atm I got pretty much all survivors to P3 - and depending on when the update is I might actually be able to fill the gaps. Will see.
Oh interesting, I only looked at the screenshot with the scratch mark background and never noticed the particles. My eyes must've been tired that night lol.
Not really interested in using the portraits, but I might eventually use them on my mains if I feel like it.
Even though I'm still a bit sad that I won't be able to have something to show like 2016 players for grinding I will still use it.
I do partially hope though they do add some kind of gift like a charm at the very least as it would definitely make my day, ill just have to hope that they give out nice cosmetics through the new prestige system I suppose.
The new portrait effect looks great, unfortunately i have a few characters in p3 so they will look uneven and i don't like that :(
I don't feel like losing all the perks rn for that so i'll stick to the old portraits xD
Would be cool if I could have Demogorgon and Steve be the only ones with the portrait, but having random characters like Blight or Twins will ruin it imo
If I was playing DBD, I would.