So i played against double range nurse

and honestly im not sure what's the complaint, i didn't get downed once, range addons makes it harder for the nurse to recover from a juke, im seriously not sure why people are so angry about it

the only time i got downed was with noed, i mean she got a 3K with bloodwarden timer, but i was already out since it was so obvious, im seriously so confused over people complaining, she is honestly fun to play against all high tier killers are fun to play against mainly the fact that's my skill level

and no she wasn't bad not in the slightest, you literally just need to double back when she blinks a second time no dead hard or any fancy perk needed

and if u meet a nurse every game doesn't that mean the MMR is in your skill level, or do you all just want free wins and making new killers uninstall and refund within an hour of gameplay ?

like don't get me wrong MMR is messed by a lot but only for killers i noticed, since when i play piggy which is my main i get survivors that have no idea what they are doing and when i play let's say Pyramid head which im just decent with i get 4K SWF in my lobbies

But for survivors its just fine

like im sorry but if u meet a nurse every game u should have learnt to counter her by this point, but again it doesn't fall into nurse is broken, it falls into the fact that survivors have so many perks that makes the game easy that when they don't work they call the killer broken

nurse blinked twice and my dead hard didn't work, BROKEN MUST NERF, how about learn to play without dead hard or BT or any perk that makes the game easier

and honestly give killers a shot, killer mains tend to get out most when they play survivors mainly that we know every trick to every killer unless the killer is like 10K tournament blight

Edit : when i SAY I, I MEAN ME AS A PLAYER managed to outplay her not everyone else, and when she didn't suck i meant because everyone else did get downed, what im trying to say in general is learn play the game and stop complaining about one killer (since everyone just wants to go to that route) and im not even a survivor player i suck at vaulting and looping

Comments

  • Idk where you got that picture but Nurse's charge time is 0.1s per meter.

    1 second is 10 meters and 2 seconds is 20 meters. 30 meters requires both range addons and a second longer charge time.

    I think the information you have is old Omega Blink.

  • @Mr_K said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3058830#Comment_3058830

    Idk where you got that picture but Nurse's charge time is 0.1s per meter.

    1 second is 10 meters and 2 seconds is 20 meters. 30 meters requires both range addons and a second longer charge time.

    I think the information you have is old Omega Blink.

    I didnt check the correct number, I just put the number there to explain my understanding why range addon also buff the speed.

  • @C3Tooth said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3060347#Comment_3060347

    I didnt check the correct number, I just put the number there to explain my understanding why range addon also buff the speed.

    Range addons are buffing the speed because the Devs decided to keep the 1.5s reappearance time instead of increasing it by the additional distance. If I had it my way the 13.3333m/s blink speed would stay the same and the reappearance time increased. But you can't give these reasonable suggestions when a rabid mob is out for blood.

    What I think is unreasonable is there were blink speed addons prior to her addon pass and no one complained about them. I find this round of complaining to be from bad faith actors that just want something popular to bash Nurse with. Most of the threads posted are from low post accounts suggesting alts and trolls behind them.

  • @foxsansbox said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3060202#Comment_3060202

    Edit: You did, notification history dropped me on the wrong spot. We regularly tell players to try Nurse before mischaracterizing her. You did. You made it 38 games. So it's almost like that low kill rate isn't just people playing her 1-3 games and giving up. She earns her keep.

    I played 38 games in one or two days, iirc.

    So what, it takes people more than two days to learn how to properly use a Killer?


    That sounds normal to me for power-oritented Killers. PH, Nurse, Nemi, Oni all probably take about that long to get results with. The difference is that you can't play Nurse like a normal Killer. Even an Oni without using his power can get a down and NOED camp, he's gonna get at least one. You cannot play like that with Nurse, if you can't blink well, you won't get ANY Kills.

    It was hard for me to do because every time I would blink, I'd start to get nauseous, so I imagine I had a worse time with her than most people.

  • @Mr_K said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3060353#Comment_3060353

    Range addons are buffing the speed because the Devs decided to keep the 1.5s reappearance time instead of increasing it by the additional distance. If I had it my way the 13.3333m/s blink speed would stay the same and the reappearance time increased. But you can't give these reasonable suggestions when a rabid mob is out for blood.

    What I think is unreasonable is there were blink speed addons prior to her addon pass and no one complained about them. I find this round of complaining to be from bad faith actors that just want something popular to bash Nurse with. Most of the threads posted are from low post accounts suggesting alts and trolls behind them.

    I really dont think range addon matter though. One will die to a good Nurse no matter what

    1.5sec for 30m distance or 2sec does not matter in chase.

  • @Pulsar said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3060307#Comment_3060307

    I played 38 games in one or two days, iirc.

    So what, it takes people more than two days to learn how to properly use a Killer?

    That sounds normal to me for power-oritented Killers. PH, Nurse, Nemi, Oni all probably take about that long to get results with. The difference is that you can't play Nurse like a normal Killer. Even an Oni without using his power can get a down and NOED camp, he's gonna get at least one. You cannot play like that with Nurse, if you can't blink well, you won't get ANY Kills.

    It was hard for me to do because every time I would blink, I'd start to get nauseous, so I imagine I had a worse time with her than most people.

    Or maybe she does take a really long ass time to learn. Everyone who thinks she's as oppressive as they claim really needs to put up their winstreak video. Either they're right, and they can reproduce the results, or it really is gated behind considerable skill and practice. Hell, they may even discover that there's a whole tier of Nurses they can actually face, if they didn't just give up on hook. There's a reason players measure themselves in 1000s of blinks.

  • People really are after Sally's head this time, eh?

    I want all Nurse mains out there to know that, in the EXTREMELY unlikely scenario that she ends up getting the Freddy-Billy treatment, I'll be here for ya.

    And no friend of mine is ever alone.

    image.png

    P.S: Credit of this art goes to Pinterest user Panny Sinclair

  • @Pulsar said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3060307#Comment_3060307

    I played 38 games in one or two days, iirc.

    So what, it takes people more than two days to learn how to properly use a Killer?

    That sounds normal to me for power-oritented Killers. PH, Nurse, Nemi, Oni all probably take about that long to get results with. The difference is that you can't play Nurse like a normal Killer. Even an Oni without using his power can get a down and NOED camp, he's gonna get at least one. You cannot play like that with Nurse, if you can't blink well, you won't get ANY Kills.

    It was hard for me to do because every time I would blink, I'd start to get nauseous, so I imagine I had a worse time with her than most people.

    The disorientation is kind of normal, it's akin to car sickness. You'd probably have the same issue playing some VR games. (As I do.)

    For me it was OK with Nurse but Blight took some effort to play more than a few matches without feeling sick. Powering through fixes the issue.


    As for Nurse, yes, two days is nothing. I don't think a such a Nurse is much of a threat. I've learned to blink in a few hours but it took weeks to be able to use the blinks properly.

    After that I've been able to see my skill improve after every few thousands of blink attacks. When I was at 10000 I could see the videos of players with 18000 blinks doing better. I've now passed 23000 blink attacks, I'm way better than before, and I still get my ass kicked by good teams. I know I still can improve. (Which is one of the reasons I often play with at most Franklin equipped.)

    I'm not sure what you call a normal killer. Sure, the 4.6m/s tend to have a similar way to handle standard tiles but there are variations. Same for the ranges and the stealth, or the teleporters like Hag and now Dredge.

    Now that I think about it, maybe one difficulty some have against Nurse is they can't wrap their head around the fact she will not walk tiles and that, say, hugging walls isn't necessarily the best idea. (Among other things.) I mean, they try to be unpredictable but they still almost expect that the basic pathing will work. Something they would probably get after playing her for a while.

    edit:

    When I go against a Nurse, I know what she will try because it's what I'd do. Sometimes I'm wrong because the Nurse is very inexperienced and I need to adjust to counter basic moves. And sometimes the Nurse knows that I know and it's a coin toss. Still, while she is wasting time on me the others are busy on gens (unless they weren't there when brains were being distributed).

  • @Omans said:

    "no she wasn't bad"

    Narrator: "she was bad"

    She was running noed... so yeah she was bad

  • @GeneralV said:

    People really are after Sally's head this time, eh?

    I want all Nurse mains out there to know that, in the EXTREMELY unlikely scenario that she ends up getting the Freddy-Billy treatment, I'll be here for ya.

    And no friend of mine is ever alone.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/7AIHH77RBTKS/image.png

    P.S: Credit of this art goes to Pinterest user Panny Sinclair

    I think it's extremely unlikely too, but then I am reminded about Deathslinger.

    Nice to know you'll soften our fall.

  • @foxsansbox said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3060404#Comment_3060404

    I think it's extremely unlikely too, but then I am reminded about Deathslinger.

    Nice to know you'll soften our fall.

    I would be happy to help, my friend :)

    I really, REALLY don't want anyone else to go through what me and my comrades (Freddy, Billy and Deathslinger mains) went through.

    Seeing your favorite character...disappear is terrible and no one deserves that.

  • @foxsansbox said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3060392#Comment_3060392

    Or maybe she does take a really long ass time to learn. Everyone who thinks she's as oppressive as they claim really needs to put up their winstreak video. Either they're right, and they can reproduce the results, or it really is gated behind considerable skill and practice. Hell, they may even discover that there's a whole tier of Nurses they can actually face, if they didn't just give up on hook. There's a reason players measure themselves in 1000s of blinks.

    I'm fairly confident that if I wasn't so sick I could probably learn her in under a week. I might still be able to do it now. Hmmmmm.


    also, real talk, I just lost my first Dredge game today and I'm very sad.

  • @Pulsar said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3060398#Comment_3060398

    I'm fairly confident that if I wasn't so sick I could probably learn her in under a week. I might still be able to do it now. Hmmmmm.

    also, real talk, I just lost my first Dredge game today and I'm very sad.

    Do it, make it a challenge to yourself. The sickness will not subside.

    edit:

    When you start feeling sick make a pause and look at the horizon while breathing slowly and focusing on the feeling of the air going through your nose. It should help.

  • @foxsansbox said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3060404#Comment_3060404

    I think it's extremely unlikely too, but then I am reminded about Deathslinger.

    Nice to know you'll soften our fall.

    This is something we all agree on.

    How they eviscerated Deathslinger, Billy and Freddy was unacceptable and should not happen again.

  • @drsoontm said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3060416#Comment_3060416

    Do it, make it a challenge to yourself. The sickness will not subside.

    edit:

    When you start feeling sick make a pause and look at the horizon while breathing slowly and focusing on the feeling of the air going through your nose. It should help.

    Thank you.

    I'll see if I can stream some of the Nurse games, I doubt anyone will be interested in seeing me lose more in a day than I have in 6 months, but I'm making the offer lol

  • Lol your statement assumes counter play =100% success rate. Counter play means you have a chance to out play the opposing side. It does not guarantee you'll win every time. Do you play games?

1 2 ›