I would like to get chased by Donald Trump throwing bottles at me. His body fits with the clown. Make a Trump outfit pleassssssseeeeeee. I will buy it. As would many others.
@AshleyWB said:
I would like to get chased by Donald Trump throwing bottles at me. His body fits with the clown. Make a Trump outfit pleassssssseeeeeee. I will buy it. As would many others.
I doubt that the devs want the game to get banned on NA
@AshleyWB said:
I would like to get chased by Donald Trump throwing bottles at me. His body fits with the clown. Make a Trump outfit pleassssssseeeeeee. I will buy it. As would many others.
@Peanits said:
I would rather not have politics in the game.
But silly cosmetics are off limits anyway.
Santa Clown is pretty silly.
Not when you realize he's still a serial killer. It's like those vans with free candy crudely written on the side. ... ok, it is kinda silly, but also dark humor, imo.
Reminds me of every single comedy routine from 2016 onwards.
[On topic for 7 seconds] [Derail for upcoming Trump joke] [Unoriginal Orange Trump joke] [Back to topic for 5 seconds] [Desperatly find a connection to hair] [Unoriginal Trumps hair joke] [Back on topic for a record 9 seconds] [Unoriginal Wall joke] ... [Repeat for 2 hours]
There, a foolproof guide on how to be a funny and successful comedian in 2018.
@Peanits said:
I would rather not have politics in the game.
But silly cosmetics are off limits anyway.
Santa Clown is pretty silly.
It would be believable in his lore. He could have been a mall Santa at one point. He's already a clown, after all, maybe he just wanted to make some extra money around the holidays.
@Peanits said:
I would rather not have politics in the game.
But silly cosmetics are off limits anyway.
Santa Clown is pretty silly.
It would be believable in his lore. He could have been a mall Santa at one point. He's already a clown, after all, maybe he just wanted to make some extra money around the holidays.
Now i imagine children sitting on his lap... "What do you wish for christmas little Laurie?"
It would be believable in his lore. He could have been a mall Santa at one point. He's already a clown, after all, maybe he just wanted to make some extra money around the holidays.
Now i imagine children sitting on his lap...
"What do you wish for christmas little Laurie?"
It would be believable in his lore. He could have been a mall Santa at one point. He's already a clown, after all, maybe he just wanted to make some extra money around the holidays.
Now i imagine children sitting on his lap...
"What do you wish for christmas little Laurie?"
"A KNIFE MR. SANTA"
"Sorry i can't..."
Gets decisive striked
"Laurie what do you have?"
"A KNIFE!"
"NO!"
I just realized that Legion isn't the first knife wielding gang in DBD, that title sadly belongs to Laurie, Meg, Claudette and bald Dwight.
@AshleyWB said:
Whether you think a suggestion is silly, its just a game and silly generally is fun so jusy let it be what it is.
Hag has medusa snake hair which doesn't fit her lore, just let it go and get creative.
We need a dwight with silver hair. Urgently.
Dwight without glasses first
I have no issue with a Trump mask in the game, however you have to do the same with Obama or Clinton and you cannot be biased with creating them as it will just cause a sh!! storm that the game doesnt need.
Whether you think a suggestion is silly, its just a game and silly generally is fun so jusy let it be what it is.
Hag has medusa snake hair which doesn't fit her lore, just let it go and get creative.
We need a dwight with silver hair. Urgently.
The hag having a Medusa cosmetics would still fit her lore. Medusa was cursed and so is the hag. And if you goes into the depth of Medusa history you will see that her and the hag have some similarities. Also Medusa symbolizes so many things.
It would be believable in his lore. He could have been a mall Santa at one point. He's already a clown, after all, maybe he just wanted to make some extra money around the holidays.
I've been thinking that BHVR will sneak something in like that during the Christmas event if there's one since it'd be perfect for him.
Although can you imagine Amanda sneaking up on you with a Santa hat or Myers stalking you with a black Santa outfit?
It would be believable in his lore. He could have been a mall Santa at one point. He's already a clown, after all, maybe he just wanted to make some extra money around the holidays.
I've been thinking that BHVR will sneak something in like that during the Christmas event if there's one since it'd be perfect for him.
Although can you imagine Amanda sneaking up on you with a Santa hat or Myers stalking you with a black Santa outfit?
Or Huntress, Hag, Nurse or Spirit in an elf costume? Or ms claus?
@AshleyWB said:
I would like to get chased by Donald Trump throwing bottles at me. His body fits with the clown. Make a Trump outfit pleassssssseeeeeee. I will buy it. As would many others.
@ChesterTheMolester said:
Reminds me of every single comedy routine from 2016 onwards.
[On topic for 7 seconds]
[Derail for upcoming Trump joke]
[Unoriginal Orange Trump joke]
[Back to topic for 5 seconds]
[Desperatly find a connection to hair]
[Unoriginal Trumps hair joke]
[Back on topic for a record 9 seconds]
[Unoriginal Wall joke]
...
[Repeat for 2 hours]
There, a foolproof guide on how to be a funny and successful comedian in 2018.
Afraid it won't work, someone somewhere will complain you offended them.
@ChesterTheMolester said:
Reminds me of every single comedy routine from 2016 onwards.
[On topic for 7 seconds]
[Derail for upcoming Trump joke]
[Unoriginal Orange Trump joke]
[Back to topic for 5 seconds]
[Desperatly find a connection to hair]
[Unoriginal Trumps hair joke]
[Back on topic for a record 9 seconds]
[Unoriginal Wall joke]
...
[Repeat for 2 hours]
There, a foolproof guide on how to be a funny and successful comedian in 2018.
Afraid it won't work, someone somewhere will complain you offended them.
And that will get some serious media attention too sadly.
I disagree. You have games like saints row joking around with politics and stuff like that. Having a 'presidential suit' outfit for clown with a Trump like face would be acceptable and wouldn't get much publicity in my opinion. Its just an outfit. As long as its making no political view or stance then its perfectly fine. Its fun and wouldn't get dbd in any dangerous waters. Orange face red tie and everything else even the maga hat. It will never be a thing anyway.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
just reading this, I want this too devs please!!!!
LMAO +1
I doubt that the devs want the game to get banned on NA
That would be kinda funny and the more I think of it the more I want it!!!
I'd like a Hilary one as well please.
That should be or Spirit or Hag though
Theu can just call the outfit Presidential suit or something and not make reference to trump.
Billy. He's as ugly on the outside as she is on the inside.
Kind of similar already?
The joke is lost a long time ago and it looks like Trump derangement syndrome is more than a meme sometimes.
I commented because that pic looks like Trump to me in makeup. No need for another cosmetic. Sorry tho. i'll go play Civ 5.
But silly cosmetics are off limits anyway.
Santa Clown is pretty silly.
... ok, it is kinda silly, but also dark humor, imo.
[On topic for 7 seconds]
[Derail for upcoming Trump joke]
[Unoriginal Orange Trump joke]
[Back to topic for 5 seconds]
[Desperatly find a connection to hair]
[Unoriginal Trumps hair joke]
[Back on topic for a record 9 seconds]
[Unoriginal Wall joke]
...
[Repeat for 2 hours]
There, a foolproof guide on how to be a funny and successful comedian in 2018.
New perk: dead by daylight forums
TREMENDOUSLY increases confusion
"What do you wish for christmas little Laurie?"
"A KNIFE MR. SANTA"
"Sorry i can't..."
*Gets decisive striked*
"Laurie what do you have?"
"A KNIFE!"
"NO!"
They look like an 80s band lmao, Laurie and the D-Strikers
"Teabag baby one more time"
Hag has medusa snake hair which doesn't fit her lore, just let it go and get creative.
We need a dwight with silver hair. Urgently.
Dwight without glasses first
I have no issue with a Trump mask in the game, however you have to do the same with Obama or Clinton and you cannot be biased with creating them as it will just cause a sh!! storm that the game doesnt need.
Please no. I didn't sign up for that type of horror game.
C'mon we all know that abyss leads to Minecraft
It will never happen, but it is a funny idea.
But only if they come into the trial illegally....and don't have to pay taxes for 7 years, like current immigrants to the US.
and build walls around hooked survivors to keep out those pesky foreign survivors from leeching our hooks!
And give those walls the cowtree treatment? Hmmm.
I've been thinking that BHVR will sneak something in like that during the Christmas event if there's one since it'd be perfect for him.
Although can you imagine Amanda sneaking up on you with a Santa hat or Myers stalking you with a black Santa outfit?
Candy cane colored weapons?
Trapper with up turned antlers on his deer mask?
Here.

Afraid it won't work, someone somewhere will complain you offended them.
"I WANNA SLIT YOUR THROAT AND ######### THE WOUND"