Trapper VS Cote. Who will win?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HuHgCL4oXYk
This is too good. Made my Day. Great Vid ๐
This is too good. Made my Day. Great Vid ๐
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
They should add The Crapper legendary skin for The Trapper.
I like it.
Cote must have participated - or is his voice over cut toghether from other stuff?
So apparently not only am I subbed to Otz but also Samination, wonderful.
sami is great thats true^^
...to each their own, I guess
I really hope he actually participated in it lol would give him definite cool points.
Kinda like Patrick's quote for the anniversary loading screen.
I like that they can take a joke and not take it personally, but rather embrace it and make it their own thing. Not a lot of devs are like that.
I wouldn't go as far to say that we need a crapper skin lol funny in theory, wouldn't look great in practice though
The Samination videos are hilarious! ๐ Every time I get a match with the trapper the voice they use for the trapper in the videos always goes through my mind.
This was painfully unfunny.
I will literally main the crapper if they make him a legendary trapper skin, Iโll literally not touch Jonathan/Steve & Amanda for awhile if they add him.
I don't find this funny at all. Sorry.