Your Top 3 Killers and Survivors to Play
I'll start...
Killers:
- Trickster (favorite killer personality, backstory, power, and add-ons)
- Huntress (those hatchet hits and reads are so satisfying)
- Deathslinger (awesome chase music and love the gun reel mechanic)
(I like playing the ranged killers a lot)
Survivors:
- Yun-Jin (total badass and stylish)
- Jeff (dude just looks so cool imo and I wish I had a cool beard like that)
- Zarina (I like her style plus favorite beanie gal [Quentin is a close third for the same reason])
Comments
Killers: Nemmy, Nurse and Sadako.
Survivors: Kate, Jill and Mikaela
I'm a survivor main but if I did play killer more I would probably play
1. wraith
2. Blight
3. Artist
Survivor.
1. Elodie
2. Adam
3. Jonah Recently
Legion/Freddy/Demo
Claudette/Steve/Feng
Killers: Spirit, Huntress, Legion. (I actually didn't play Killer before, so I didn't play them all yet. Spirit is my favorite. Huntress was the one I wanted to main, then I switched to Legion before I finally switched to Spirit. Huntress and Legion are actually on the list because they're the one I played the most with Spirit.)
Survivors: Kate, Mikaela, Nea.
Killers:
Survivors:
Killers
1. Pig
2. Clown
3. Doctor
One day Pig will get the buffs she deserves :')
Survivors
1. Jeff
2. Bill
3. Claudette
I really wish Jeff didn't sound like a buffalo in everything he does
Killers:
Freddy, Pig, Demo
Survivor:
Quentin, Leon, Steve
Killers: Billy, Freddy, Deathslinger (i love playing nerfed killers)
Survivors: Dwight, Nea, Quentin
Killer:
Demogorgon
Artist
Survivor:
Steve
Ash
Killers:
Freddy / Hag / Pig
Survivors:
Claudette / Quentin / Mikaela
If things were still good, those would be my mains.
Killers:
Survivors:
Killers:
Survivors:
Killer: Nurse, Plague, Pinhead
Survivor: Yun Jin, Zarina, Meg
Killer: Spirit, Huntress, Sadako
Survivor: Kate, Feng, Mikaela
Killer: Spirit, Nurse, Demogorgon
Survivor: FΓ©lix, Zarina, Cheryl
Killers: Demo + Billy + Trapper
Survivors: Ace + Jane + Kate + Cheryl
I started playing this game at its release, so I have lots of feelings for most old good killers (######### Nurse + Hag though) :)
Killer
Survivor
Currently its
Survivor
Killer
Killer: Legion, Bubba, Onion Ring
Survivor: Jeff, Kate, Cheryl, Mikaela
Nurse, Blight and Wraith. Nurse because she's the best of the best, easy to use and always ends with a 4k no matter the match. Blight because I love fast chases. Its my favorite part of the game. Same with Wraith. I love chasing quickly and never relenting.
My 3 favorite survivors are Nea, Claudette and Lisa Garland. All 3 because they have my favorite outfits in the game.
(Edit: Added my favorite survivors too lol since I forgot to do that the first time.)
Michael
Dwight
That's all I need.
In no particular order...
Killers:
Survivors:
Killers: Dredge, Artist and a three way tie between Huntress, Nurse and Twins
Survivors: Claire Redfield, Mikaela and Kate
Killers:
Legion - My name is literally a reference to their power. Most played, so my best Killer.
Blight - I like physics interactions and pathing in games, so Blight was very much up my alley. I eventually didn't play him as much because either I'd do insanely well or get an indoor map and spend the game as mostly an M1 Killer without any power.
Clown - I don't like Clown, but for some reason (probably all the Legion playing) I made him work well and pretty consistently poopt on Survivors with him. I actually consider him better than Legion because he can shut down loops which Legion simply couldn't deal with.
Survivors:
Nea - Basically cheating, since I was just playing another Killer. She literally became my main, and I probably have more time on Nea than all Killers combined. Probably more kills too.
Bill - BILL GUY THE SCIENCE DIE. Or something. I played him for the memes and always did surprisingly well. I think some Killers underestimate Bill, since he's free and can't show off cosmetics you've earned/paid for. Ran a Pinhead for 5 gens and got out the exit gate without ever taking a hit. My friends were chanting "BILL BILL BILL BILL" as I ran towards them to leave. Good times.
Nancy - I run a stealth build on her and only use her for that. I don't do that with Nea because I tend to keep Nea for "going loud" and looping Killers. So Nancy sits on my stealth build. Said build was generally only used for gen rushing or getting certain weeklies/tomes done.
Billy Huntress Demo
Mikaela
Trickster - my main , i love him because i like your unic style, skins, sounds, laught, talking. but i think he should recieve a rework, because his power can be so frustrating as or against in a lot of moment, and it isnt relation with music.
Twins - yeahhh i play twins almost equal trickster, i love twins, and i hate how DEVS dont give necessary attention for they ( another killer should be rework, specially after boons)
Sadako - I love how scary she can be, her sounds, musics, but, she needs more, she a completly meme on chases.
I sometime play as Deathslinger, Nemesis, Huntress, Dredge.
Nea- my first survivor and my main, but i play too as Yun Jin, Claudette, Steve/Jonathan and Feng
Killers: Clown, Demo, Oni, Nurse, Spirit, Doctor, Wraith, Trapper, Trickster, Huntress, Freddy, Pinhead, Myers, Ghostface, Pig, Twins.π
Survivors: Jake.π
I really only play killer but I think my current favorite 3 might be
Killers
1.Demogorgon, the noises and overall fun power make it fun to play.
2.Ghostface, I love the absolute silence and the ability to spook survivors.
3.Legion, pure fun and very active chases.
4.Twins, Victor is like a jockey from l4d and is very fun to play but his cooldowns make them and honorable metion or 4th.
Survivors
1.Bill, I love left 4 dead and am happy I can help others as Bill and I only play as Bill too.
1. Nemesis
2. Clown
3. Pyramid Head
1. Leon Scott Kennedy
2. James Sunderland
3. Heather Mason
Surv:
Jonah
David
Jeff
Reason: they're hot - listed in order of hotness
Killer:
Vommie Mommie - It's really fun to just puke on someone until they're about to fall over dead and then smacking them. It's just fun.
bird lady - I don't like-like her, but I'll occasionally hit her up to play sniper through walls. That one's always fun.
Legion - go fast, do crimes
Demo - it's demodoggy, that shred is fun.
Blight, Pinhead, Artist
Elodie, Michaela, Cybil