Patch 6.0.2 - My Killer tierlist
Based on how powerfull each killer can be if you play them well and againts decent / good Survivors.
Based on how powerfull each killer can be if you play them well and againts decent / good Survivors.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Demo better than Dredge ?
Trickster better than Dredge ?
Is this real life ?
The strongest killer will probably be Thanatophobia
Demo has way better chase power and can set up his own teleport whever he wants, somewhere where lockers can't even spawn for example.
Trickster is more deadly on avarage in chase than Dredge.
What about Cenobite ? How do you justify him being better than Dredge ?
His teleport is controled by survivors and his antiloop is weaker. Chain hunt useless against decent survivors.
Cenobite has better anti-loop imo. Chain hunt is harder to have againts decent Survivors but you can still manage to down the person with the cube to force someone else to go for the cube, repeat. You will need some help with perks and good add-ons most likely tho. At the very least it is a passive slowdown.
I think Wraith is being slept on but other than that it’s pretty accurate.
Freddy is insultingly low.
He is far from his best, granted, but I assure you the Nightmare can still hold his on...If you know what you are doing, of course.
Honestly doctor is a D tier or at least low C. I feel like the whole meta just destroys him especially when the new endurance perks hit
Dredge's mobility is far too map dependent. There is no decent map for it, its either garbage or amazing. And its not like its anti loop is great either, its not bad don't get me wrong, but there is better.
Sadako being slept on fr
I'd change these:
Myers is not stronger than Sadako.
Dredge is easyly strongest B tier killer or weakest A.
Wraith is not that bad, he is mid C.
Pinhead is stronger than Demo, Nemmy.
I think you gotta put Deathslinger below Dredge. The rest I almost completely agree with.
Nobody asked.
K.
Cenobite's anti-loop is actually not so good.
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/283543/pinhead-possessed-chain-cast-time-vs-time-to-break-chains
Dredge doesn't have anti-loop per se, but that's because his strategy is more about jumping out of lockers and hitting peeps rather than chasing.
I LOVE Pinhead, but I can consistently do way better with Dredge.
Chained survivors can drop pallets. So his power is only good at unsafe loops, where you don’t need his power to begin with. Or not deny dead hard, a perk that is now dead.
Good survivors won’t solve the box at all, because you can repair gens while the chain hunt is active if you time your dodges. You have to be at high MMR to experience that, that’s why this tier list is not accurate.
Might be time to remove the D tier