Community Cosmetic Contest Winners Announced

Comments

  • @GentlemanFridge said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3044721#Comment_3044721

    She looks like something straight out of Darkest Dungeon. Really digging it as well.

    The weapon reminds me of the Darkest Dungeon crest thing a lot lol

  • The Yui cosmetic feels too generic, like she already gives the vibes the cosmetic is going for. It feels redundant.

  • I absolutely love the Artist's outfit and can't wait until it comes into the game. Yui's is ok, but it kind of seems like her other outfits. The charms look awesome, though.

  • Those charms are amazing!!! Can't wait to have the Coldwind Farm milk.

    The cosmetics for survivor and killer are really nice too. Great work artists!

  • I love the skins and charms but I'm kinda sad that's it artist cause, well, artist.

  • I am really disappointed by Yui's cosmetic design doesn't fit her at all it just reminds me of Claudette's community outfit it was decent but it really did not fit her lore and personality.

    many people have said that this is a Nea cosmetic and I definitely agree it just doesn't fit Yui my poor girl just keeps getting mediocre cosmetics and outfits that doesn't match her vibe.

    Artist's is great and interesting reminds me of a video game antagonist don't remember the name tho.

  • I think the Yui one is a great outfit, just not a great Yui outfit.

    That said, I am just happy Yui is getting one at all; she really needs more cosmetics.

  • @FeelsBadMan said:

    While I actually really like these years winners, I am also kinda disappointed that we get ANOTHER female survivor outfit. Why can't they just take one female and one male outfit and have two survivor winners? At this rate there will never be a male one that will win this contest...

    Yea, I think the only male winner was Never Stop Slashing (Frank) for Legion... which IMO is even sad because the creator made versions for all 4 members of Legion, but they just did the one for Frank. Like, Legion is such a unique killer and while I think it's great they picked that skin, it's a great one for sure, really wish they had done all four.

  • @AbsolutGrndZer0 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3044738#Comment_3044738

    Yea, I think the only male winner was Never Stop Slashing (Frank) for Legion... which IMO is even sad because the creator made versions for all 4 members of Legion, but they just did the one for Frank. Like, Legion is such a unique killer and while I think it's great they picked that skin, it's a great one for sure, really wish they had done all four.

    Clown was the Killer who won in the first contest, so Frank isn't the only winner.

    Additionally, Frank was the only Never Stop Slashing concept that the artist, Amacky, had made at the time. Julie, Joey & Susie were made a while later.

  • Best skin on worst killer. Kudos.

  • The artist skin actually looks neat, but honestly, the yui one is more bland. Still looks okay.

    The charms are...well..I don't care about charms so yeah.

  • @Superyoshiegg said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3047639#Comment_3047639

    Clown was the Killer who won in the first contest, so Frank isn't the only winner.

    Additionally, Frank was the only Never Stop Slashing concept that the artist, Amacky, had made at the time. Julie, Joey & Susie were made a while later.

    Yea, I remembered Clown after I had already closed the window, and nice... I knew Amacky had made them all, just not that only Frank was at the time. Personally, I would love if they would make the rest, maybe a special DLC for charity or something where you get all 4? I know being a community created one they don't want to sell them for their own profit, but doing it for charity would be a cool thing to do. Let Amacky pick the charity.

  • @Astrian said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3045059#Comment_3045059

    I think you're misunderstanding my, and seemingly several other people's problem with the skin. Yeah it works for a Yui skin, that's not the problem.

    The problem is that Yui has like 5 quadrillion biker/sport skins. It's an oversaturated market when we just want casual wear or some other hobby. The discount cyberpunk aesthetic imo is just overdone as well, I'm trying to be as nice as possible to the artist but it's a really uninspired design that were it not given out for free in a rift, I would never purchase this.

    Exactly. I wish we had more casual outfit for Yui.

  • I dislike both outfits. 1 I HATE Artist. 2 Yui looks very minimal, reminding me of the neon nights legion outfit which is worse in my opinion than the recolored to the base cosmetics. The charms are great especially the gummy bp.

1 2 ›