Why Survivors ragequit against 1 Blink Nurse?

image.png

Matchbox Nurse is a much worse version of Nurse, yet Survivors still ragequit. Why?

Comments

  • I thought they got rid of that addon? Idk

  • @BrokenSouI said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/332281/why-survivors-ragequit-against-1-blink-nurse

    Because nurse is OP or something like that. With no counter. Blah blah blah.

    I mean yeah she is.

  • No matter what u run, when survivors listen her blinks at the beginning there's just no hope

  • @BrokenSouI said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/332281/why-survivors-ragequit-against-1-blink-nurse

    Because nurse is OP or something like that. With no counter. Blah blah blah.

    That's actually why, who wants to play against a killer with no counters? Next game.

  • Because survivors straight up just don’t like going against nurse in general, especially a good one, Nurse in the hands of a very good player is the best killer in the game.

  • Lol the add-on has nothingT to do with them DC’ng.

    Trust me.

  • They would dc against a no blink nurse because they are derange.

  • She really doesn't lmfao. Hiding behind walls and playing a guessing game isn't a counter. Especially when she has two blinks.

  • @KerJuice said:

    Lol the add-on has nothingT to do with them DC’ng.

    Trust me.

    The screeching at the beginning of the trial does.

  • People DC at the beginning when they hear her regardless. It really doesn’t matter what she has. Certain players will DC when they know it’s her.

  • @BrokenSouI said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3038501#Comment_3038501

    Its not a guessing game. Try actually reading the nurse. And yes. Forcing as many 50/50s is counter.

    Ah yes let me try reading the character that can teleport at a short notice pretty much any distance. And if she misses the first one? congrats she's now closer to you and so her second blink is even EASIER to hit. lmao

  • For a lot of people if they hear the nurse charge up sound at the beginning of the match, its an instant DC, regardless of knowing the addons.

    And i don't really blame them...

  • They're conditioned to expect Nurse to be OP so the d/c. They don't wait to judege add-ons, perks, or skill.

  • @BrokenSouI said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/332281/why-survivors-ragequit-against-1-blink-nurse

    Because nurse is OP or something like that. With no counter. Blah blah blah.

    I mean, yeah.

  • @TheArbiter said:

    For a lot of people if they hear the nurse charge up sound at the beginning of the match, its an instant DC, regardless of knowing the addons.

    And i don't really blame them...

    Pretty much

    People have feared the blink noise for 6 years

  • They're not dcing because of that addon but that ######### sound at the start of the trial.

    I Dont blame them

  • Honestly? it doesn't even matter if you are nurse or not, survivors love DCing just because.

  • They are weak.

    Thankfully, given my experience, they are a minority.

    Most of the player I verse as Nurse give me an hard time. I win or I lose, but chases are almost always interesting or fun. It's only after about 23:00, when the MMR sends me against inexperienced players, that the game becomes a blood bath. They don't rage quit mind you. They still try, and fail. But on many occasions I can see the thought process they go through and the progress they make in one match. (But going against a player with at least 2k hours more hours than you is no easy task.)

    Last night, PTB : four survivors, one with half my experience, three with not even one quarter. They've tried every basic counter (the ones that only works against a beginner) then they've tried something else. One of the players kept running in a straight line though, and DCed when I let him slugged instead of hooking him. (I try to give a lot of opportunities when the MMR fails.) I could have downed him just walking so I don't blame him. The others kept trying though.

    Then the 00:00 alarm rang so I've DCed and wished them good night.

  • Because they think that they'll achieve a nurse nerf if they just disconnect often enough against her.

    Just like what happened to Freddy, who was nerfed a week after release, due to the amount of disconnects.

  • @Mr_K said:

    They would dc against a no blink nurse because they are derange.

    For some reason, your comment inspired a terrible dad joke.

    What do you call a person who still complains about Nurse after her add-ons get nerfed?

    De-ranged.

    🤣

  • @socalfusions said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3038443#Comment_3038443

    That's actually why, who wants to play against a killer with no counters? Next game.

    How about you just stick it out for the other 3 people in the game, if it's gonna be over as fast as you think, then stay so the other 3 can at least attempt to get something done

  • @BrokenSouI said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3038515#Comment_3038515

    That's the funny part. Nurse is very readable. Are you telling me you can't see her put up her hand ? Or know the blink distance to know if you should double back towards her ? Are you telling me you can't see which way her entire body is pointing. To tell if they're going for a corner blink or a prediction blink ?

    Yeah that's why you are winning most of games with her. That's why you are almost never losing with her. She is very readable and counterable. But ofcourse they are all just bad survivors, who don't know how to play against Nurse. Nurse is just fine.

  • Screenshot_20220701-120607_PS App.jpg

    Not everyone hates going against nurse btw.


    I completely destroyed that guys as a console nurse and they still sent me gg's




    Only bad thing about nurse is her addons (especially range addons) and slowdown perks imo

  • @Ruma said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/HRRUKDGAU7RV/screenshot-20220701-120607-ps-app.jpg

    Not everyone hates going against nurse btw.

    I completely destroyed that guys as a console nurse and they still sent me gg's

    Only bad thing about nurse is her addons (especially range addons) and slowdown perks imo

    Yeah i agree with that. Range add-ons are so busted. And some perks are issue on her (Starstruck, slowdown etc.) but her base-kit is alright.

  • @MikaelaWantsYourBoon said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3039062#Comment_3039062

    Yeah that's why you are winning most of games with her. That's why you are almost never losing with her. She is very readable and counterable. But ofcourse they are all just bad survivors, who don't know how to play against Nurse. Nurse is just fine.

    As a nurse main i wanna add, that i almost never lose against a nurse since i exactly know all her weaknesses and can act the best way possible.



    I am not saying she ist strong or anything like that, but you can beat even god nurses and mindgame her etc if you do the right plays at the right time.



    Ofc her addons are problematic and certein perks on her.

  • @MikaelaWantsYourBoon said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3039093#Comment_3039093

    Yeah i agree with that. Range add-ons are so busted. And some perks are issue on her (Starstruck, slowdown etc.) but her base-kit is alright.

    her range addons needs to be nerfed or reworked for sure

  • @MikaelaWantsYourBoon said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3039062#Comment_3039062

    Yeah that's why you are winning most of games with her. That's why you are almost never losing with her. She is very readable and counterable. But ofcourse they are all just bad survivors, who don't know how to play against Nurse. Nurse is just fine.

    Not really, the reason why people win most of games are solely because they are much more skilled than majority of survivors

  • @BrokenSouI said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3039093#Comment_3039093

    Ruma my friend ! Hope all is well.

    I actually had a friend redeem controller nurse on me the other day. It went a lot better then I thought it would 🤣

    Just started playing alot more again recently, will definitely visit your streams again soon.




    Nurse on controller is actually much easier than most people act like imo.


    Played her on PC with mnk and on console with Controller and i havent really noticed much difference.


    Sure you have a faster turning on Mouse but when the hell would you need it that fast?

    I play with max sensitivity on console and never needed it faster.

  • Why would I suffer Nurse for 10 minutes when I can suicide on hook and jump into the next match in 1 minute? At least in Europe Survivors dont have queues at evening (and lately even at night they are around 20 seconds only until its VERY late), faster to jump the boat and hop into the next match hoping is a fair one.

    Just take your win and let me out, Im sure you deserve it a lot.

  • @BrokenSouI said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3039074#Comment_3039074

    I mean. General public usually IS just that bad. They take "be unpredictable" to heart. They double back or keep going in tiles. No matter where I'm about to blink 🤣 They don't read nurse at all.

    Hell. I even posted a game of me facing her. When I was reading her and kept my eye on her. I made her chase for 2 + minutes. When I stopped reading her and made mistakes. I got downed and hit.

    I'm not saying you can read her and still not get hit. But there's definitely more counter then people like to admit.

    General public is bad but you are good, is that what are you saying? If you are that good, please make video to how counter her when she uses best add-ons and perks. I will appreciate that. Maybe that's what we need.

    And yeah i watched your video. And you lost this game.

  • @fulltonon said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3039074#Comment_3039074

    Not really, the reason why people win most of games are solely because they are much more skilled than majority of survivors

    Yeah, sure. If they are that "skilled" it should not be hard to make good win streak on other killers too. Trapper, Wraith etc.

    Okey, nvm. Ignore weak side killers. But it should not be hard to make good win streak on killers like Oni, Huntress, Pyramid etc. But yet, i am not seeing this from these skilled players.

  • @MikaelaWantsYourBoon said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3039110#Comment_3039110

    Yeah, sure. If they are that "skilled" it should not be hard to make good win streak on other killers too. Trapper, Wraith etc.

    Okey, nvm. Ignore weak side killers. But it should not be hard to make good win streak on killers like Oni, Huntress, Pyramid etc. But yet, i am not seeing this from these skilled players.

    Because nurse is fundamentally different from those? I don't get your point.

  • @fulltonon said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3039120#Comment_3039120

    Because nurse is fundamentally different from those? I don't get your point.

    You said this people are more skilled than majority of survivors. And i am saying that: If they are that skilled, why they can not make same win streaks on others killers? Why only Nurse and Blight?


    Oh i know you will come with which answer. Because only Blight and Nurse are viable. Sure

  • @BrokenSouI said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3039115#Comment_3039115

    Oh for sure. The maxed sensitivity with my controller turning rate. Was way more then I even use for my mouse 🤣. I actually don't think there was much difference between m&k and controller. You're right. I feel like the biggest issue with console nurse and why people say it's horrible. Is probably the performance and FPS. I was using a controller. But I was still on my pretty beefy PC at 120 FPS

    The fps thing sure is kinda true, since i upgraded from PS4 to PS5 my nurse gameplay is so much better.

  • @MikaelaWantsYourBoon said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3039126#Comment_3039126

    You said this people are more skilled than majority of survivors. And i am saying that: If they are that skilled, why they can not make same win streaks on others killers? Why only Nurse and Blight?

    Oh i know you will come with which answer. Because only Blight and Nurse are viable. Sure

    Because they are more skilled AS A NURSE and not as other killers?

    Also I know lot of good nurse players are also playing other killers too and usually results in win streak? just not as much as nurse, probably because nurse is their main.

    It's expected to perform better in their main killer, I believe it's really nothing difficult to understand?

  • @fulltonon said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3039129#Comment_3039129

    Because they are more skilled AS A NURSE and not as other killers?

    Also I know lot of good nurse players are also playing other killers too and usually results in win streak? just not as much as nurse, probably because nurse is their main.

    Please show me these Nurse mains who also has streaks on other killers. Wanna watch them.

  • @MikaelaWantsYourBoon said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3039131#Comment_3039131

    Please show me these Nurse mains who also has streaks on other killers. Wanna watch them.

    Oh sorry I don't really know who in particular and not really know exact "win streak" vid too, I didn't really watch videos anyway.

    It was mostly from my own experience and thought others are same too.

  • @fulltonon said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3039132#Comment_3039132

    Oh sorry I don't really know who in particular and not really know exact "win streak" vid too, I didn't really watch videos anyway.

    It was mostly from my own experience and thought others are same too.

    So your source is trust me bro. Okey another question pal.

    People learned even how to play against Artist and Dredge. They are new killers. And people are doing good against them.

    But Nurse is in game for years but people still gives up against her. They still don't know how to counter her. Because maj of survivors are just bad. But this bad survivors knows how to play against other killers, only Nurse. Maybe there is no counter? Maybe survivors are not that bad like you mentioned, maybe your toy is just op?

  • @MikaelaWantsYourBoon said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3039134#Comment_3039134

    So your source is trust me bro. Okey another question pal.

    People learned even how to play against Artist and Dredge. They are new killers. And people are doing good against them.

    But Nurse is in game for years but people still gives up against her. They still don't know how to counter her. Because maj of survivors are just bad. But this bad survivors knows how to play against other killers, only Nurse. Maybe there is no counter? Maybe survivors are not that bad like you mentioned, maybe your toy is just op?

    You'd be surprised if I say most survivors don't even know how they should not camp pallet against doctor?

    And no, really none in my region gives up against nurse, probably because counter exists and they know it.

    Also, it only makes sense when they don't know counter against nurse but knows counter against others, because nurse is only killer who have unique counter to it.

  • @BrokenSouI said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/332281/why-survivors-ragequit-against-1-blink-nurse

    Because nurse is OP or something like that. With no counter. Blah blah blah.

    Yes she is.

  • @fulltonon said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3039140#Comment_3039140

    You'd be surprised if I say most survivors don't even know how they should not camp pallet against doctor?

    And no, really none in my region gives up against nurse, probably because counter exists and they know it.

    Also, it only makes sense when they don't know counter against nurse but knows counter against others, because nurse is only killer who have unique counter to it.

    Okey i will talk about my exp. I am doing good against other killers. Sometimes i am losing, sometimes i am winning but i never feeling hopeless. But Nurse is gives me this feel. I don't know how to counter her. And i am keep asking to people who defends her. So i can learn and counter her.

    But no. Breaking LoS is not working because she has 2 blinks. And with upcoming Iron Will nerf, this mindgame will die anyway. So please teach me.

  • Its very common. Once you hear her blinking you know its her and then you have to decide to go against her or not. It has nothing to with red addon since they dont know you brought it.

  • @MikaelaWantsYourBoon said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3039144#Comment_3039144

    Okey i will talk about my exp. I am doing good against other killers. Sometimes i am losing, sometimes i am winning but i never feeling hopeless. But Nurse is gives me this feel. I don't know how to counter her. And i am keep asking to people who defends her. So i can learn and counter her.

    But no. Breaking LoS is not working because she has 2 blinks. And with upcoming Iron Will nerf, this mindgame will die anyway. So please teach me.

    Take distance, cut LoS, make sure you are being hard to predict, really nothing more to say so probably you should experience more matches against her.

    If you are close enough to the point Iron Will doesn't work, you should get hit anyway.

    Counters are nothing when you can't properly perform it, seeing good survivors dealing with nurse might be the way as just playing teaches you only so much.

  • @fulltonon said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3039149#Comment_3039149

    Take distance, cut LoS, make sure you are being hard to predict, really nothing more to say so probably you should experience more matches against her.

    If you are close enough to the point Iron Will doesn't work, you should get hit anyway.

    Counters are nothing when you can't properly perform it, seeing good survivors dealing with nurse might be the way as just playing teaches you only so much.

    This counters works for her base-kit and i am not complaining about that. Nurse is problem with some perks (Starstruck mostly) and some add-ons (range add-ons). I love play against Nurse when they have not busted add-ons or they won't play slugging Nurse.

  • @MikaelaWantsYourBoon said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3039155#Comment_3039155

    This counters works for her base-kit and i am not complaining about that. Nurse is problem with some perks (Starstruck mostly) and some add-ons (range add-ons). I love play against Nurse when they have not busted add-ons or they won't play slugging Nurse.

    If you aren't complaining about that, your post doesn't makes sense because that pretty much said "she is OP no matter what".

    Also none of those ultimately "disable" any counter maybe except range for range add-ons ( I suppose it's meant to counter that counter? maybe?), so "no counter" is just a lie.

  • @fulltonon said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3039164#Comment_3039164

    If you aren't complaining about that, your post doesn't makes sense because that pretty much said "she is OP no matter what".

    Also none of those ultimately "disable" any counter maybe except range for range add-ons ( I suppose it's meant to counter that counter? maybe?), so "no counter" is just a lie.

    Nurse with base-kit is still strongest killer in game and probably has not so much counters. Mind games works.

    And her add-ons removes her all counter. And all Nurses i faced was using recharge or range. Recharge is looks alright but range add-ons needs to go.

  • @MikaelaWantsYourBoon said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3039172#Comment_3039172

    Nurse with base-kit is still strongest killer in game and probably has not so much counters. Mind games works.

    And her add-ons removes her all counter. And all Nurses i faced was using recharge or range. Recharge is looks alright but range add-ons needs to go.

    Nurse has about as same amount of counters as other killers, it's just that "counter" doesn't automatically disable her like others.

    Range addon can't do wallhacks or negate fatigue, so "remove all counter" is literally wrong, taking distance or dead hard on reaction might be more difficult to pull off but beside that ultimately there is nothing different.

  • @MikaelaWantsYourBoon said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3039144#Comment_3039144

    Okey i will talk about my exp. I am doing good against other killers. Sometimes i am losing, sometimes i am winning but i never feeling hopeless. But Nurse is gives me this feel. I don't know how to counter her. And i am keep asking to people who defends her. So i can learn and counter her.

    But no. Breaking LoS is not working because she has 2 blinks. And with upcoming Iron Will nerf, this mindgame will die anyway. So please teach me.

    Breaking LoS doesn't mean to stand still and pray.

    When you break LoS you are supposed to go where she doesn't expect you. The second blink window is short and unless you are in front of her she needs to look around. When she fails she eats a cooldown.

    It's kind of funny survivors understand window tech but seem unable to grasp that concept.

  • @fulltonon said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3039129#Comment_3039129

    Because they are more skilled AS A NURSE and not as other killers?

    Also I know lot of good nurse players are also playing other killers too and usually results in win streak? just not as much as nurse, probably because nurse is their main.

    It's kind of obvious, yes.

    I get streaks with most killers I regularly play but I'm better with Nurse. I have only thrown a few thousand hatchets. I have more than 21k blink attacks. Even a child would understand which one I'm better at.

  • @BrokenSouI said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3039330#Comment_3039330

    Good players are good players, typically. They just understand the game eventually. At this point I may be a comp level blight. A pretty crazy nurse as well. But I'm also a pretty damn good nemmy, pinhead, demo. I just understand things about the game after 3k hours

    Yes, one acquires game sense and that's worth a perk or two.

    I was curious about the real numbers so I've checked. I was a bit off (more than a bit for Huntress)

    image.png

    Still, one can take a look and guess what killer someone is likely to perform better with.

‹ 1 2