So are they ever gonna fix the ghostface reveal mechanic or nah?

It's wild how I have to tilt my camera upwards 45 degrees and damn near look at the sky to reveal the person who I'm staring directly at. Make it make sense

Comments

  • Since the changes they made to his reveal it has been pretty consistent for me, not sure what you mean.

  • Well it took 3 years to change it

    Have to wait till year 9 I guess

  • Idk what u complaining about, most survs I go against complain they revealed me without the intention to and got found in the process.

    when I face GF i can consistently reveal him unless hes hiding. Its pretty consistent tbh.

  • I feel he is much easier to get revealed than before

  • I thought you were going the other way. Whenever I play ghostface I'm literally revealed by a survivor behind a wall half the time.

  • @scoser said:

    I thought you were going the other way. Whenever I play ghostface I'm literally revealed by a survivor behind a wall half the time.

    I just use telephotolens for this reason. At least I get value out of being revealed and if you add matchbook your shroud gets back pretty quick.

  • Nah, they already addressed it so any further feedback will have to wait 5 business years before they address something again.


    They’re busy nerfing overpowered perks like Self-Care 😂

  • @RakimSockem said:

    It's wild how I have to tilt my camera upwards 45 degrees and damn near look at the sky to reveal the person who I'm staring directly at. Make it make sense

    You know that if u are marked you cant reveal him isnt it?

  • lol I'm well aware of that and at no point did I say I was already marked.

    I'm talking about times where I see him chasing someone in stealth, I'm literally running behind him, and I have to tilt my camera UPWARDS from neutral position for the game to register that I'm looking at him

  • His reveal mechanic is a little too friendly for the survivor at times.

    I've revealed a ghostface through objects several times just because I started the reveal before moving behind the rock.

    I've had mixed experiences playing as Ghostface. Had a game where I was crouched in grass out in the open and a survivor couldn't reveal me and then a game on midwich where it was a struggle to get anywhere without being revealed despite midwich conceptually being a good map for him due to the walls.

  • This is just speculation, but I feel like part of the issue is latency regarding revealing him behind objects. Specifically when a survivor is revealing him and he ducks behind something. I admit there are moments when I'm probably 20 meters away looking directly at him in the open and it doesn't reveal but otherwise it works fine.

  • @Shaped said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3036216#Comment_3036216

    I just use telephotolens for this reason. At least I get value out of being revealed and if you add matchbook your shroud gets back pretty quick.

    Yup I do the same. I mostly use his power for mindgames or quick unexpected downs. Otherwise it’s only purpose is information