Balanced Landing should reduce landing sounds
I think Balanced Landing should reduce, if not completely negate, the sound effect of landing from a fall. Thoughts?
I think Balanced Landing should reduce, if not completely negate, the sound effect of landing from a fall. Thoughts?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think its pretty good already, no need to buff it further.
At the moment I prefer it over any other exhaustion perk
It would be cool to see Calm Spirit get that though. It would allow the perk to do more than just counter Doc(let's be honest, crows mean jack ######### these days).
That is kinda weird, isn't it?
Well the stagger stun would render the perk useless otherwise...
BL is used to get you from one loop to the next, it's not a stealth skill. Use it right, and win your games, use it wrong, and waste it.
Could have an extra perk that does that. You could pair it with balanced landing.
No
Okay explain to my why you wouldn't want a separate perk that reduced the sound of falling? I think it would be extremely handy. Or do you not have anything productive to add to the discussion?
You're asking me why we don't need a whole separate perk to only reduce landing sounds?
Would make more sense since balance landing already nullifies stun after fall even while exhausted
Because 1. It's giving the player more diversity with what perks they can choose, and 2. balanced landing already has enough going for it as is. It has already been buffed recently with tiers 1 and 2. So, anything else?
We don't need more filler perks that nobody will use. Ideally, there wouldn't be a handful of meta perks and pages of garbage one-off perks that are not viable whatsoever if that makes sense.
Balanced Landing would be terrible if it didn't have the fall recovery time reduction. > @Malakir said:
Not sure why this specific reply was tagged since that isn't what @BeanieEnthusiast is proposing. He wants a separate perk solely dedicated to reducing falling audio which would just be another useless perk.
I'd actually be interested in the Calm Spirit idea. My only worry is that Calm Spirit would become just a bunch of random sound changes, though perhaps that isn't a bad thing.> @tt_ivi_99 said:
I don't think it does presently.
I don't know if you noticed but there's only about half a dozen perks that you rarely see. I don't see a reduced landing sound perk being one of them as it would be extremely useful dropping down from somewhere near the killer as he wouldn't be able to hear you. Balanced Landing has already been buffed and does not need another. Having the extra perk will give people more variety in builds. I can guarantee that you would see this perk in a lot of builds if it was a thing.
No, it only keeps you from screaming in Doctors Madness, coughing from Clowns gas cloud, and keeps you from disturbing at rank III the crows on the map.
I think this idea would be a better addition for Iron Will.
Lithe has Dance with me to go with it.
Maybe Balance Landing needs another perk like Dance with me to go along with i?
Any balance landing buff it's welcome I really like that perk