What do the unique prestige icons look like for the P3 characters?

I don't have access to the ptb and was wandering what the unique icons look like for the people who P3'd before the progression overhaul

Comments

  • that's just a shinier glitter in the "choose the character" menu.

    NOTHING ELSE.

    That's so bad.

  • @TeleportingTurkey said:

    that's just a shinier glitter in the "choose the character" menu.

    NOTHING ELSE.

    That's so bad.

    Screenshot?

  • This is so disappointing. Honestly it feels kinda like a betrayal. I feel like they deliberately didn't show us what the "reward" would be because they knew it was so bad that people would be angry.

    It's literally something that nobody else sees unless you are a streamer. And it's just the laziest looking effect anyway.

    So bummed that I wasted all of my mains' items and perks trying to get them prestiged in time for this.

  • @TeleportingTurkey said:

    that's just a shinier glitter in the "choose the character" menu.

    NOTHING ELSE.

    That's so bad.

    And it literally looks like piss... I really hope we can disable it.

  • @Norhc said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3033752#Comment_3033752

    And it literally looks like piss... I really hope we can disable it.

    You can in the settings

  • @Digfish said:

    This is so disappointing. Honestly it feels kinda like a betrayal. I feel like they deliberately didn't show us what the "reward" would be because they knew it was so bad that people would be angry.

    It's literally something that nobody else sees unless you are a streamer. And it's just the laziest looking effect anyway.

    So bummed that I wasted all of my mains' items and perks trying to get them prestiged in time for this.

    What reward did you want?

  • @Digfish said:

    This is so disappointing. Honestly it feels kinda like a betrayal. I feel like they deliberately didn't show us what the "reward" would be because they knew it was so bad that people would be angry.

    It's literally something that nobody else sees unless you are a streamer. And it's just the laziest looking effect anyway.

    So bummed that I wasted all of my mains' items and perks trying to get them prestiged in time for this.

    It was clear from the start that it will not be a cosmetic or charm. So this eliminates everything what others might see.

    And it was also clear that it will not be a big reward, because there are others who did not prestige for a reason and they would be missing out on something when it was a big reward.

    So I dont really know what you expected, but expecting something very big or a Cosmetic/Charm was just wrong and you should have known it. Your fault if you decide to prestige last-minute.

  • Right now, I have only noticed the glitter effect for the portraits. However, in the patch notes, it says there is also a unique prestige crest which I see no difference in.

    Edit: Nvm, the crest isn't listed as legacy which I could sworn before they said it'd be viewable in the post game lobby..

  • whats the view from post game results? Anyone have a picture of that?

  • @th3 said:

    whats the view from post game results? Anyone have a picture of that?

    Yes I want to see a post game screenshot

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3033780#Comment_3033780

    It was clear from the start that it will not be a cosmetic or charm. So this eliminates everything what others might see.

    And it was also clear that it will not be a big reward, because there are others who did not prestige for a reason and they would be missing out on something when it was a big reward.

    So I dont really know what you expected, but expecting something very big or a Cosmetic/Charm was just wrong and you should have known it. Your fault if you decide to prestige last-minute.

    I think most of us believed they meant icon in the post game screen, something others can see as well - a proof that u put in that effort on that specific character. not a fcking portrait only u can see, what a let down

  • @th3 said:

    whats the view from post game results? Anyone have a picture of that?

    Dead by Daylight Screenshot 2022.06.29 - 18.36.11.07.png

    you can't even see your "Distinct Reward" from the engame lobby

  • @airii said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3033839#Comment_3033839

    I think most of us believed they meant icon in the post game screen, something others can see as well - a proof that u put in that effort on that specific character. not a fcking portrait only u can see, what a let down

    The developer update from June 22nd did say we'd get a prestige icon, not a different portrait.

  • I would like to see something others can see that I put so much effort in some characters. Wasted around 10Mils for portraits which looks disgusting? No thank you, already turned it off.

    Maybe they can change portraits in game or after game in scoreboard. That would be something I would appreciate. Or remove option recieve Bloody cosmetics completly after the update. Just give us something we can show others our dedication to the game.


    Thank you.

  • What!?! IS?! THIS?! I can not believe that they did not put more effort into the design of the prestige icon!

  • This reward literally makes the icons look worse what is this 💀

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3033780#Comment_3033780

    It was clear from the start that it will not be a cosmetic or charm. So this eliminates everything what others might see.

    And it was also clear that it will not be a big reward, because there are others who did not prestige for a reason and they would be missing out on something when it was a big reward.

    So I dont really know what you expected, but expecting something very big or a Cosmetic/Charm was just wrong and you should have known it. Your fault if you decide to prestige last-minute.

    I wasn't expecting a cosmetic, but just something that would be visible to others.


    If there was an overlay on the in-game portrait. Or if the prestige icon had a unique shape or outline. At least that would be something that others can see.

  • I just assumed it would be something that other people could see. Since they emphasized showing off your dedication to a character.

    So either a unique prestige icon. Or even just an outline onyour prestige icon in the end screen.

    Or if they had made the overlay visible in the game.

    I knew it wasn't going to be a spectacular reward, but this is just kinda insulting. Like if they had just been up front with it that would have been fine, but the let me go ahead and waste a bunch of BP prestiging characters. It's a bummer. Not worth it at all.

  • I want somerhing to show to others. But that is really sad.

  • I would have taken BP over this crap, tbh.

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3033780#Comment_3033780

    It was clear from the start that it will not be a cosmetic or charm. So this eliminates everything what others might see.

    And it was also clear that it will not be a big reward, because there are others who did not prestige for a reason and they would be missing out on something when it was a big reward.

    So I dont really know what you expected, but expecting something very big or a Cosmetic/Charm was just wrong and you should have known it. Your fault if you decide to prestige last-minute.

    I was personally upset with it the post game icon. I thought it wasn’t worth prestiging anyone tbh. I wanted a bloody prestige portrait for the killers and survivor that were at p3. This will do I like the portraits.