Those Solo Q Friendly Changes Can't Come Soon Enough
Behold, my one Solo Q game today.
https://youtu.be/dBIYvsz554QNo BP incentive is gonna make me wanna play this. Nothing I could do.
Behold, my one Solo Q game today.
https://youtu.be/dBIYvsz554QNo BP incentive is gonna make me wanna play this. Nothing I could do.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I feel you brother, cannot wait for solo q buffs.
Agreed.
Gods.
I can relate, as probably about everybody else here. ^_^
In the first one it's immediately quite obvious that it's a bad move.
In the second one, the killer is hard to see in the video, but the incoming survivor should have noticed him coming as he came broadly from the same side.
Breathe in.
Breathe out.
On another post Peanits said the solo q stuff they mentioned in pervious Dev Update have been put on the back burner. Basically what's listed on the road map is what we're getting this year and nothing there is for solo q.
I was more talking about the basekit BT and Haste but also yeah
Tbh I think they revealed the plans too soon because just adding icons isn't enough and I think they realized that after they did. Now soloQ survivors are expecting a big rework soon rather than hey they have something in the works
I really wish I could blacklist players for that reason. The fact that they did that twice without BT against a Leatherface instead of focusing gens....
Probably wasn't even malicious, but still. Game sense is don't.
I'll never get tired of hearing Steve's magical scream tho. <3 But I feel you as a mostly solo player.
That's what happens in a lot of my games. I don't think the upcoming changes are going to do much, but I'd love to be wrong.
I rarely meet Bubbas. Hell give them to me!
I really feel sorry for you bru it's hard to get out of low MMR doesn't matter if you're a good survivor or not your teammates will make you lose.
tbh if you want to get out of this MMR hell and have some teammates who knows what they're doing play stealthy rush gens and don't go for risky endgame rescues then your MMR will rise,it's not a fun way to play but if you're tired of having these kind of survivors as your teammates you have no choice.
After 6-7 games in a row of escaping you will start to see the difference and hopefully your teammates will be better and not so clueless like this Yui in the clip.
don't be the first one to get chased so you don't get tunneled.
Good luck !
Your videos make me curl in bed, enfold knees and cry... It's like posttraumatic experience come back.
You know thats going to change after the patch, right? you will have 2 gens fixed instead of 3.
Yep, solo will be even more of a nightmare than it already is. Thanks, BHVR!
I don't see how anything would change.
Those players wanted to farm you off hook WHILE they had a clear visual where Bubba was. Smart players would sneak in at best or abort and run away. Only thing this shows is how behind DBD developers are in addressing Campers.
You could equip Dead Hard and use it after being unhooked, allowing you to tank 2 hits from Bubba's chainsaw and speed boost away. (1 hit from basekit endurance and 1 hit from Dead Hard endurance.)
If the Bubba just counts to 5 before using their chainsaw then you could bring Off the Record with Dead Hard to get the same effect. (You wouldn't have to rely on others bringing Borrowed Time.)
Solo is only going to get worse with these changes. I'm not sure how you expect a five-second BT to do anything when I can just body block you. Off The Record is going to get nerfed anyway after PTB. Camping is further encouraged with their changes and lack of understanding.
I just had a match where a Dwight did nothing but watch me get to 2nd phase to finally start running over & doesnt even heal just runs back away..
loving soloQ :))
Basekit Borrowed Time is already in the next mid-chapter.
Solo q is amazing hey lol I was being tunnelled by a Trickster and a Haddie got me off my second hook with no BT, and since I had Iron Will I started walking away to hide behind a wall (Mother's Dwelling, was counting on the grass to hide my blood stains) as killer wasnt far and coming back. Get behind the wall and turn to see Haddie has followed me. Trickster comes, runs right past the wall, I'm quiet thanks to IW, so what does Haddie do? Starts healing me lol killer immediately turns and downs me
Fun, right?
Yeah, that was my point.
Need that here rn
In both scenarios above, I wouldn't have been on the floor instantly.
its the best!
.-.
Yeah 5 second base kit borrowed time is not going to do much here. If someone wants you dead there is very little you can do about it and because the game does little to discourage it (target one guy to remove from the game forever and you know where they are or go after someone else who could be anywhere... hmmmmmmmmmm) it's not going anywhere.
I honestly don't know how to address tunneling in that sense. Camping is easier to punish, if killer is within x range of hook while not in chase, hook progress is slowed. The progress could be slower the closer the killer is to the hook. Like say 12/24/32 or something.