New survivor exploit has officially countered Legion to exinction.
If you’re being chased by the legion during a frenzy, he hits you, and starts looking for his next victim, you can mend immediately after he turns his attention away from you and completely negate his only somewhat useful power. I’m not saying it should guarantee a down, but they mend the status effect away way too quickly after it’s applied. It doesn’t provide a sense of danger and urgency to survivors.
They just sorta go,”Lol I’m “”bleeding out”” Lit lmao.”
Unless you hit someone twice in fury, their bar will not even reach 50% before they fix it. It doesn’t apply enough pressure.
This leads Legion players to tunnel aggressively because it’s not worth it to seek new targets. When the survivor mends successfully immediately after the Legion is looking for another target, some tend to turn around and look for the survivor they just broke away from to finish them off, giving the other two survivors that the killer did not manage to find during frenzy, a lot of time to do gens.
- Legion needs to be able to see survivors blood bubbles map wide upon frenzy hit
- while mending, the timer should only slow down by 25% or 50% instead of stopping it entirely.
- Increase base movement speed to the default killer speed instead of that of a sleepy turtle, this way the power is not needed to navigate the map AT ALL TIMES.
- IF you aren’t going to change the base movement speed, increase fury’s regeneration rate significantly to compensate for this and make Legion effectively a reliable burst killer.
If none of these changes seem reasonable to you, then:
- remove his terror radius entirely while not in frenzy.
- only remove scratch marks of survivors upon being struck during a frenzy
- allow enduring to reduce the frenzy fatigue state duration.
They just sorta go,”Lol I’m “”bleeding out”” Lit lmao.”
Unless you hit someone twice in fury, their bar will not even reach 50% before they fix it. It doesn’t apply enough pressure.
This leads Legion players to tunnel aggressively because it’s not worth it to seek new targets. When the survivor mends successfully immediately after the Legion is looking for another target, some tend to turn around and look for the survivor they just broke away from to finish them off, giving the other two survivors that the killer did not manage to find during frenzy, a lot of time to do gens.
- Legion needs to be able to see survivors blood bubbles map wide upon frenzy hit
- while mending, the timer should only slow down by 25% or 50% instead of stopping it entirely.
- Increase base movement speed to the default killer speed instead of that of a sleepy turtle, this way the power is not needed to navigate the map AT ALL TIMES.
- IF you aren’t going to change the base movement speed, increase fury’s regeneration rate significantly to compensate for this and make Legion effectively a reliable burst killer.
If none of these changes seem reasonable to you, then:
- remove his terror radius entirely while not in frenzy.
- only remove scratch marks of survivors upon being struck during a frenzy
- allow enduring to reduce the frenzy fatigue state duration.
Comments
I would love to see your comments and threads and devour your bias with a nesquick straw.
Sounds reasonable and makes sense to me. Survivors needs a reason to heal against him, otherwise they all just stay injured and make him look stupid.
With the changes he sounds pretty fun to play against to me.
I don’t need a 4k fantasy, I need efficiency. I don’t need guaranteed downs, I need my power to continue to apply pressure instead of doing nothing but giving survivors a breather by stopping the timer completely by holding M2. You do realize that incentivizes tunnels right?
Why should holding M2 stop a killer’s power completely dead in the water?
Those blood bubbles are stationary, it’s no BBQ and chili, it’s not even aura reading, it’s not even useful if you aren’t running distressing and perks shouldn’t be what a power relies on to be useful.
Imagine if nurse’s blink fatigue lasted five seconds, and the only way to make it serviceable is to run enduring to reduce the fatigue state duration? That’s BS right? That means there’s a right way to set up nurse, and not what works best for you. That sucks.
Insta-downing? Where the hell is this coming from? You can barely down people with Legion as it is right now!
If you’re in his terror radius while mending, than the timer should not stop, it should simply slow down. That better? You’re not understanding what I’m saying here.
hmm...
his power kinda reminds me of freddy...
GOOD NEWS!

there is some indirect killer buffs incoming!
everyone, besides freddy, will move one place up in the killer ranking!
ISNT THIS GREAT?
Dont even try to pretend that killer isnt more stressful than survivor. If I was biased, I would want Legion to have no secondary Frenzy hit cooldown, and an ability reset upon hitting the same target.
Survivors got some stupidly overpowered buffs with the new changes and I think you label someone that wants a killer improved as “bias” because you don’t like the idea of actually having to try against a killer.
EDIT: you don’t even acknowledge the new borrowed time problem or the stupid powerful new meta perk deck we just got for survivors. You are blind to balance issues on the survivor’s side and fail to see why these change suggestions are the way they are.
I find that quite ironic since you were the one that asked me a question.
Regardless, I am not biased at all, I play both sides at rank 1 regularly. However, I doubt you could say the same.
aaaand there’s the survivor main bias of someone who is too ignorant to learn how to play against a killer who is the only true chance of beating SWF.
“Legion counters all of the survivor’s ways to survive”
Ignorance is bliss my boy. You’re drowning in it.
“You don’t have built in borrowed time”
ok, so a cripple speed killer that can only actually catch you with his power, which by the way, upon hit, starts a timer that can only diminish outside of chases. THAT’S WHAT BORROWED TIME IS NOW. ITS IDENTICAL TO DEEP WOUNDS AND IT MEANS ITS BUILT IN VERSING A LEGION WHO HAS TO HIT YOU THREE TIMES TO DOWN YOU.
No the mend action is not completely pointless. It means you need to get away from the killer and mend quickly before it is too late. This could create interesting situations where if you know you can’t mend in time, you can use your last few seconds to try and find another survivor before you go down. This would be a fantastic counter to SWF, and once again, would incentivize the legion to seek other targets while survivors actually use their brains to try and survive.
I’ve kindly reccomended that the struggle phase needs to be a button hold because it is not enjoyable to mash a button for a chance to stay in the match.
However it looks like you don’t really have the best attitude when it comes to this community. Labeling players with insults and angrily writing off anyone that feels killers are weak, is definitely bias if I’ve ever seen it. Your bias claim is false.
At this point I don't expect the killer to be buff. They just going to assume that the fun is in injuring survivors and that's it.
thats a lie. You are misinformed.
I do understand your comment about mending. I would agree that the stats need to be known, but the bottom line is, you shouldn’t just be free from bleeding out because you’re holding a button. That ruins the ability. You shouldn’t be immune to a killer’s ability when he is too slow to actually compensate for his shortcomings.
I’ve proposed a boil over change that allows survivors to grab onto objects while wiggling to briefly stop the killer and increase their chances of escape, meaning the killer needs to pay attention to their pathing while moving. Something I would like to keep me engaged while playing killer. And something that makes struggling as a survivor, not useless.
I would think that once out of the chase his timer could tick down the further away he is from the victim, so if for instance he loses them. At the start of an internal 5 sec timer he doesn't re-aquire them then the timer ticks down at an ever increasing rate.
So .5 ticks per second then increasing steadily like BT timer to being depleted at 15 seconds and the only cure is Mending. To keep people from just losing him and Mending for 1 second the pause on the timer will have a decay effect that stacks.
The more you pause the mend similar to the old SC at a pallet pause routine the faster the progress you made will decay back to zero. This would put pressure on people to stop and mend completely.
One thing you could also add to it's effect is to make it so you can't repair gens similar to how you can't do so in Madness Tier III.
@MandyTalk @Peanits Thoughts on this?
I'll stick to my predator style killer ty
Technically speaking, if you start Mending the moment he goes for someone else, you are still wasting time you could be using to heal or do gens (if it were any other killer for example). I think that's the point of his power, to force survivors to Mend constantly so they have less time to do gens or heal. TrueTalent had a solid build for Legion with Thanatophobia and M&A. He would focus on trying to inflict Deep Wounds on multiple survivors each time he used his power to slow them down, and M&A made his TR really big in Frenzy so that he can see everyone.
His power isn't mean to down you. It's meant to make you waste time, or as a means of keeping pressure on your during a chase.
That said, they do need to make a few tweaks to Deep Wounds/Mend and Legion to make him better. But what the OP describes is exactly what the killer wants you to do... spend time Mending instead of doing other stuff.
We have nurse already.
At least we will have a variety.
glad you pointed this out. Wasting time in a match simply drags it out, it doesn’t help the killer at all, why would I hit someone in frenzy when simply two hitting normally for a down is much more beneficial? I see what they are trying to do here, it shouldn’t gaurantee a down, but they should definitely make it to where it makes them weaker over time. Wearing down survivors would be fun for this killer, and finally add another layer of gameplay to the now slightly tiresome “two hit” chases.
It would be more fun if every time the deep
wounds effect was applied, it was more severed and would bleed quicker. Or at least reduce the bar to a minimum of 50%, with each deep wound hit from a healthy state reducing its max health by 10%. Resulting in needing to have the effect applied five times to really feel the impact. Stops Tunneling. Seems like a
lot of fun.
Thanks I think it works well for both sides without breaking anything one way or the other and doesn't require massive reworking him. Then running into the exact same problems of underwhelming or op again and going through same issues again.
If it means someone loses time on a hook or a gen regresses more than is has an affect on the game. If I'm sitting there Mending instead of healing or doing a gen while you chase, that's just extra time for the killer. If you catch the guy when I stop Mending it's still worth the time loss. If survivors aren't doing their objectives then you benefit as killer.
You have to look at it like: Should I chase and two hit this ONE LONE survivor, or should I get a hit on 3 survivors and have a (potentially) longer chase on one of them? I would take the latter because that's 3 survivors not doing gens. If it takes me an extra 15 seconds to end the chase because of my speed/power, it's still a net gain for me since no gens are being done.
"Its meant to be fun, if you wanna play competitively play billy or nurse"
Something like that in the dev stream. Too bad the concept of fun is very subjective and they assume their meaning of fun is injured people left and right and let everyone escape
Which might even be fine if the emblem system wasn't broken, nobody played this in a competitive way, there wasn't a rank system, you ain't called killer but entertainer
Some people just liked to kill everybody others like to chase or being chased. Other likes to play immersed etc etc
Say, this is the way is more fun for us = fun for everybody, is wrong. I really got triggered when they stated that on the dev stream. A game should be balanced to make everybody play as they wish to have their fun in their terms, not imposing it.
“Permanent exposed” hey pal, you just blow in from stupid town?
M1 on 110 is basically unplayable against survivors who know what they're doing
go play hag without ever putting down a trap
I'm starting to pick up that this person is a legion triggered survivor main...
Oh...
It's not an exploit. It's a poor design by the devs. While admitting that Freddy is weak and needs a buff, and then they release even weaker killer, justifying it by saying that not every killer should be viable.
Says who? You?
The first defender of all biased survivors and imbalance in this game? Give me a break, if you think someone here takes you seriously, then it is just hilarious.
Oh you mean I need to put you in time out again?
You already got taught a lesson that you didn't learn last time, let's not embarrass yourself more
@Barron @DarkWo1f997

Doing what the game intends or allows isn't an exploit. If someone used 3rd party software to allow them to instantly mend, that would be an exploit.
That was hawt and i had to give it an awesome, I just wish I could've given more awesomes for that.
On a side note: Is this confirmed an exploit? Or was this an exaggeration to lure in readers?
I take the community feedback with a grain of sand, everyone had been saying pig is a mid tier killer, and I got her to rank 1 within just about two days. I was still brand new to the game as well then. As in 9 days into playing (not game time) by the time my pig was rank 1.
Hmm, sounds more like the devs just didn't think it through.