I want to hug Peanits
yes i want
I mean in the stream today.... The way he sat there with his little mustache, so innocently cute and cuddly. There was nothing of "I am 100% killer" or "I am 100% survivor".
I like his transparency and impartiality. Speaking of impartial. He inspired me and I think I should take a page from him.
For the future: he definitely needs more coffee.
Tagged:
BHVR
Comments
I like his hat
Everyone on the Dbd team is adorable.
Yes even Almo.
.........
Yeah.. but from watching his streams, I appreciate how straight forward he is even if I don't agree with it.
I've just watched the first season of Overlord (again). After that one needs some specifics about what is meant by a "hug".
A lot of the DbD team seems very huggable. This is a good thing.
@Peanits You broke my heart on todays stream when you didn't know how many gens Corrupt is blocking ๐ญ
this is unhealthy...
๐๏ธ
They both did a good job on the stream - A pretty good job, even.
thats true
Peanits always had this aura of good vibes when he is on screen. Dude is chill and awesome.
He is my favourite dev for a while
I want to punch my screen.
Playing solo survivor is so fog dam frustrating
The way he mis-speaks some sentences makes him wholesome.
Aaaaww
You want Hags peanuts? She will starve ๐
I am not a fan of a moustache without a beard, but I'm old.
I liked the girl next to him, she has a sweet voice.
To be honest. It kinda felt weird. When I saw him with the thick winter clothing and the beanie.
While I sat in front of the pc in shorts and sweating.
Thank you for those that kept it respectful on this thread.