Protect the VIP is the new game mode
I have been told the new game mode will consists of a random surv selected as the VIP, his/her aura will be visible for the rest of survivors but the killer doesnt know who is the VIP. If the VIP dies, the match ends and survivors lose. The VIP condition provides some special perk undisclosed (maybe auto healing?)
Fake news too? I like the idea thought~
Comments
That's actually a pretty cool idea and killer either has to go fr all or tunnel one by one or see who gets protected the most. Although survivors could also bait protect the non VIP as well lol.
yep seems suitable for the DBD devs: cheap and easy to implement
make harder punishments for the survs DCs in the first minutes of this game mode
I can just imagine the trolling that'd this would cause.
Never seen a streamer with his fans? Where they sacrifice themselves to save him and DC if he dies?
Seriously? You mean I could've had much, much easier rounds if I'd just killed the streamers?
Probably fake.
And i actually hope it is fake as well.
So, yes.
I stopped counting the times 1 died and 2 disconnected after "toying around". Leaving me alone, while they did not repair a single gen.
Of course, not all streamers behave like that. But enough do.
I guess that's what I get for not giving them "preferential treatment".
Where have you heard this from?
Make sure the VIP escapes. That would be my guess.
I've had games where they go out of their way to protect the obsession....even though the obsession wasn't on death hook and I wasn't running any obsession perks.
Very strange when it happens.
You have been told?.....
and if the VIP has the skin of Mathieu Cote everybody will leave him right away to be slaughtered
We have that. It's called Dying Light.
oh boy if it's true i can't wait to tunnel one dude the whole time kappa. well it's interessting.let's see if it's true.
Always tunnel the obsession lol.
I mean, the whole idea of a VIP is Dying Light. When killer runs that perk you want to keep that dude alive as much as you can.
We don't need more modes. We need the current mode to be more balanced.
i think other game modes could be a fun thing to do every so often similar to the BBQ event etc but things need to work better 1st.
I don't mind this idea, could be kind of fun. I'd still prefer a 2v8 mode of some kind maybe but I understand it'd probably be unbalanced as hell and have so many potential issues.
in that case the VIP (if Dwight) may have the tattoo in the arm Cote has
Surely the new game mode will be two or more Legion Killers versus a larger group of Survivors.