People who used iw and never/barely played Ace, will you do it now?
I think I will lol.
I think I will lol.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Idk if i'll play Ace but I'm definitely not playing Feng Min and Meg anymore
Guess I'll dig him outta containment with the shirt from the second rift
If this was just another excuse to have even less Jeff mains so they don't have to make cosmetics, I guess they will succeed.
Yeah. I loved feng but there is something about her sounding like a squeaky toy that makes killers go mad lmao. They want to shut me up asap.
No.
I should not have to change my Survivor Main just because BHVR makes questionable decisions.
I just love her squeeky sounds it's hilarious ๐
Ace is my main. What Iron will????
I don't play male survivors out of preference, and although I prefer using iron will it's not a necessity for me. I can do fine without it, regardless of what survivor I'm playing.
BHVR needs to make ALL survivors **equally loud** . Having Ace super quiet, and Ash, Jeff and Bill really loud is ridiculous. Their volumes need to be the same. Some people don't play Ash etc. just because of how loud they are.
Probably, I play Jeff at the moment but without IW its impossible, you can be heard from a mile away, in any case Ill be testing the changes first but I believe ill switch entirely to Killer unless I find a SWF to play with.
I will be playing Ace instead of Ash now, I use IW on all my survivors. Always have, first surv I played to lvl 50 was Jake.