Public Poll - Do you think Deep Wounds positively adds to the game in its current state? Yes/No Only
No
No
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yes
No
if you’re one of those killers hanging out by the hook and you’re actively hitting the one coming off the hook it’s highly suggestible that you’re probably tunnelling anyway, it just means your have to put a little effort into hitting that person again to down them.
Which 9 times out of 10 the person (from what I’ve seen) gets hit before they even run out of BT Timer. So while I do accept it makes tunnelling a little harder (you have to chase and hit instead of just chase) I don’t think it alters much.
I do think it should be classed as a healing action though so it has some counters, but currently where it is applied (BT) you’re likely being tunnelled and going down regardless.
Not really, no one likes interactions taking longer.
P.S. I have no solutions or anything.
I simply don't prefer the current one.
Deep Wounds is the reason Legion sucks as killer currently.
No.
It should decrise wile in a chase "OR" , i repeate, "OR" wile healing.
Also it could "remember" were the timer was when mended so if it is applied again it start from there, adding more pressure and discouraging survivors to "let themself be hit" to have the hit sprint effect over and over again.
N >_< .
No
no
No.
In its current form no. It's more of a game changer for BT than even mattering for the new killer tbh.
No.
No
Yes
No, not in its current state.
Yes
Mend+Heal =30-40 seconds recovery?
NO!
No 18-7 Yes so far.
Let’s make that 19-7 then.
No.
No
If that's your reason, wouldn't that make it a No?
Cause what you want isn't the current state.
No.
Yes
No
No
Nope
And hell no
No.
I think the deep wound status is quite off in its current state, and all of the issues I have with the PTB seem to result from the effects of it. However, I would have no problem with it if the developers make some changes before the patch goes live.
Yes. (with the hopes that mend time is increased)
No.
NO, it's a mechanic that the devs came with when they found that legion was more busted than nurse. but it's uneccesary and the BT Buff is totally too much
The buff it brings to BT is atrocious.
no
No.
On Legion, no because his kit is weak spirit mixed with a scout/recharge gimmick.
As a Borrowed Time buff maybe.
On the possibility of it becoming a widespread debuff for other killers, yes I can see potential if this was applied as a slowdown for lower tier killers.
You can't say just yes or no in these instances, some of this is testing a new mechanic that might be introduced to other killers or perks.
I appreciate the replies!
This post was made by the anti BT squad
no
NO!