Reward for P3

What if the reward for p3 would be the icon and the 3 charms of the killer or surv perks

Would you feel better?

Comments

  • No.


    Bloody Portraits and some shards would be nice.


    I just don't know, if there is no reward why they baited us?

  • I would like a skin and charms but...

  • Some sort of emblem or icon was exactly the reward I expected, because it was the only thing they could reasonably do.

    And I'm still disappointed.

  • An icon in the endgame screen that we don't even know how it looks and 3 charms that you can obtain anyway after they release the new prestige system.

    No.

    Give me the compensation that was promised.

    Bloodpoints

    Iridescent Shards

    Auric Cells (yeah, as if)

    THAT'S compensation.


    They said it was not going to be anything cosmetic, but isn't a stupid icon something cosmetic? FFS

  • @Lycidas said:

    An icon in the endgame screen that we don't even know how it looks and 3 charms that you can obtain anyway after they release the new prestige system.

    No.

    Give me the compensation that was promised.

    Bloodpoints

    Iridescent Shards

    Auric Cells (yeah, as if)

    THAT'S compensation.

    They said it was not going to be anything cosmetic, but isn't a stupid icon something cosmetic? FFS

    It would be in fact cosmetic, just not in the way they'd think. But the definition would still, I'm pretty sure, call the icon a cosmetic.

  • @Lycidas said:

    An icon in the endgame screen that we don't even know how it looks and 3 charms that you can obtain anyway after they release the new prestige system.

    No.

    Give me the compensation that was promised.

    Bloodpoints

    Iridescent Shards

    Auric Cells (yeah, as if)

    THAT'S compensation.

    They said it was not going to be anything cosmetic, but isn't a stupid icon something cosmetic? FFS

    On the other hand, the article said we'd get a distinct reward... and currency isn't really a distinct reward.

  • @MikaelaWantsYourBoon said:

    No.

    Bloody Portraits and some shards would be nice.

    I just don't know, if there is no reward why they baited us?

    They didn't bait anyone, people had unreasonable expectations. It was always likely gonna be something small.

  • @Springey said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3019289#Comment_3019289

    On the other hand, the article said we'd get a distinct reward... and currency isn't really a distinct reward.

    And I don't know about you, but an icon in endgame is not gonna classify imo as "distinct reward"

    Not when you compare it to the things you go through when prestiging with the current system

  • @MikaelaWantsYourBoon said:

    No.

    Bloody Portraits and some shards would be nice.

    I just don't know, if there is no reward why they baited us?

    Agreed

  • Also agree that somes sharps will be welcom.

    A "disctinct icon" ... We have already it with the icon PIII on the side of our characters ... Can we have a real reward ?

  • @MikaelaWantsYourBoon said:

    No.

    Bloody Portraits and some shards would be nice.

    I just don't know, if there is no reward why they baited us?

    I would be very happy with this. And icon just... sucks.

  • @Krazzik said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3018943#Comment_3018943

    They didn't bait anyone, people had unreasonable expectations. It was always likely gonna be something small.

    It is so funny that someone thinks they were "baited". Every post she made, Mandy tried to play it down, keep peoples expectations low, telling them it wasn't going to be cosmetics or charm. LOL

  • @oporopolist said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3019671#Comment_3019671

    It is so funny that someone thinks they were "baited". Every post she made, Mandy tried to play it down, keep peoples expectations low, telling them it wasn't going to be cosmetics or charm. LOL

    Mandy played it down and I do thank her for that, but I'm still annoyed at marketing or whomever decided they needed to announce it weeks ahead of time at all. "Hey by the way P3 before the progression update gets a distinct reward per character" from the marketing department is going to generate interest and people going to P3 more characters. They then withheld what exactly it was, and I think whomever was calling the shots knew they'd get the backlash they're now getting because they didn't reveal it for weeks.

    Just feels mishandled at some executive level. Should have not teased it and just released the info with the dev update, just a footnote "oh by the way, if you've already P3ed your characters, you get a special icon" and then...shown the icon. The fact they haven't yet just feels like continued mishandling.

  • The best part of this reward is the option to disable it. They dont like customization like that so I appreciate it unironically

  • @Lycidas said:

    An icon in the endgame screen that we don't even know how it looks and 3 charms that you can obtain anyway after they release the new prestige system.

    No.

    Give me the compensation that was promised.

    Bloodpoints

    Iridescent Shards

    Auric Cells (yeah, as if)

    THAT'S compensation.

    They said it was not going to be anything cosmetic, but isn't a stupid icon something cosmetic? FFS

    Actually, that wasn't promised. They did say it wouldn't be a currency nor a cosmetic.

    But even then, I'm still dissapointed lol.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    I love the annoying gold sparkling thing that I will end up disabling when it comes to live, thanks for the reward!

    Came here from Reddit to see if the glowy P3 thing was a troll ๐Ÿ˜”

    It was not.

  • @Milo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3019289#Comment_3019289

    Actually, that wasn't promised. They did say it wouldn't be a currency nor a cosmetic.

    But even then, I'm still dissapointed lol.

    This. Even tho we didn't wait anything, it was still kinda bad

  • At least the charm of the character? I've missed them from the rift