They actually nerfed Self-Care...
If anything, Self-Care needed more of a buff than a nerf imo. It was strong yes, but not that strong. Like, keed the Item Efficiency on it Self-Care has something going on for it at least. But oh well, I guess I have a reason to run COH over Self-Care now.
ALSO! Overcharged is now a better version of Call of Brine :)
Comments
A lot of these changes completely miss the mark. This is one that only hurts solo queue.
Can you send the link about the changes?
Yikes.
Yeah, I've unfortunately started using Self Care during this event. Not because I want to but because that's so often the only way I can get healed. They've nerfed Self Care but the problem of solo survivors being on their own remains.
And I am sure that I will still see Claudettes Self-Caring in corners while I'm hanging on a hook. They'll just spend even longer doing it, now, which means I'm going to die on my first hook even more often than I already do.
Hit and Run sloppy is back on the menu boys!
Get ready for people self caring through sloppy with new self care which will be 50 seconds?
Can anyone do the number for the upcoming Self-Care with COH buff?
Self Care was one of the most popular survivor perks so why would they buff it?
46 seconds to self heal (57 with Sloppy Butcher) is kind of insane. Nobody in their right mind would want to use it.
They buffed Botany Knowledge. Combined will be about the same speed as before.
They nerfed Self-Care for being consistent at-will healing, but didn't touch CoH.
And CoH if you boon and then self-care everytime is still quicker than Self-Care, so there's not even a reason to use Self-care over CoH.
Just because something is picked a lot doesn't mean it's good.
I don't usually run CoH but after this update I'm 100% running it just to make sure my solo Q teammates don't use their killer perk
My solo Q team mates wont mind I'm sure
Emphasis on "nobody in their right mind"
I never said they should buff it. Just that a buff was more needed than a nerf
Me a Mikaela Main: "What's self-care?"
They just force you to run Botany+Self Care to heal at a reasonable speed.
Don't mind me, I'm just here to stand amidst the complaints about the Self Care nerf and let them flow around me like a nice breeze on a warm summer's day.
They nerfed Self Care to make less use it so its not "meta" not because it actually should've been nerfed. They missed point of nerfs/buffs for alot of the perks.
Because it ######### sucked?
To add on to this, most survivors who ran it did not use it efficiently.
SC has a powerful effect but is misused by so many.
No. The combination of the two only get you to 52.5% heal speed. You literally have to run Botany to equal current Self Care.
They also nerfed Calm Spirit and tried to pass it as a buff, lul.
These changes are to shift the meta. Self-Care is used a -lot- so they needed to nerf it if they wanted to change the meta.
Funny thing is people who already selfcare in a corner everytime they get hit now will still do so even after the nerf. It will just make them usless now for a longer time - amazing!
Self Care was really only popular among Solo players and for good reason. And now the players who Self Care in corners while others are hooked or dying will just do it for longer, effectively killing their teammates.
What great changes. /s