Gen rushing in the event is OUT OF CONTROL

Ok this event is the WORST thing ever it's unfair .

I was in a match and 5 gen's where done in less than 3 minutes. That is not acceptable , what's the point of playing then . Your just going to get gen rushed anyway. Even if you bring strong perks like blood Warden and ruin you still can't do anything. Either they get rid of ruin In 30 seconds or you cant even catch anyone to hang them to activate blood warden. You stand no chance as killer in this event.

Comments

  • watched a trapper vid from 2017, dude was 5 minutes into match and no gens popped yet, he was still setting up traps on one side Suffocation Pit


    LOL

    these days all gens would be done

  • What should a survivor be doing instead of working on a generator, if you're not chasing them?

    Can we know how many seconds of being arbitrarily idle is sufficient before they start doing another generator after completing one?

    What is the limit on how many generators survivors can repair simultaneously?

  • @The_best_killer_main said:

    Ok this event is the WORST thing ever it's unfair .

    I was in a match and 5 gen's where done in less than 3 minutes. That is not acceptable , what's the point of playing then . Your just going to get gen rushed anyway. Even if you bring strong perks like blood Warden and ruin you still can't do anything. Either they get rid of ruin In 30 seconds or you cant even catch anyone to hang them to activate blood warden. You stand no chance as killer in this event.

    I'm a bit slow, but I just now realised...

    If you're complaining about gens being done too quickly, why are you saying 'even when you bring Blood Warden'? What's Blood Warden got to do with that?

  • Camping leads to gen rush.

    Gen rush leads to camping.

    Gen rush and camping leads to suffering.

  • Just facecamp your first hook, then it doesnt matter how fast gens fly.

  • @SmarulKusia said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/329680/gen-rushing-in-the-event-is-out-of-control

    the events always bring out the worst, the snowmen at christmas (people started running killers that voided the reward), the crowns that demanded a kill/escape but also showed you held them (increased camping and tunneling).

    its always like this

    Ahhh I miss the snowmen

  • If survivors actually try to win there's nothing you can do about it. Just hope they're bad enough or fooling around.

  • When i play surv i bring the killer to other survs and try to waste lot of time for my team.

    I hate genrushing! I want to unhook atleast 2 survs and loop for a few min.

    If they genrush and get killed by noed i just left them.

    I needed 7 days! to reach iri 1 again, cuz they genrushed the killer so hard he wasnt even able to get a hook.... No unhhoks, no chase, no heal for me....black pip.... 80k bp(5 flan).....

    Whats the point of this?

    At this point i need a swf that DONT genrush and let me farm some points...

    And the worst part is....killer gettin rly toxic now and i 100% understand them.

    Yesterday i had a surv match...4 gens in under 3 min.... Then the Killer tunneld/camped.

    They insulted him in the endchat.

    I defended him and ask them what else he should do? No one replied.

  • @TeleportingTurkey said:

    so are killers tunneling&camping at 5 gens

    Now on high mmr the killers are camping and tunneling at 5 gen because they know that the survivors are only doing M1 simulators and staying to do the gen. Very often if I play as a survivor with random I see those disgusting things, farming in front of the killer without borrow time, many leave the survivor on the first hook to do only the gen,. Only some killers have the style of camping like letherface with insidious, then there are a lot of Russians whose can't play, who camp directly, in that case I agree with the genrush. If the killer does not want to tunnel or camping like myself but make mixed hooks, the survivors always win.

  • bring noed. teammates I gotten have been doing that alot too. people only have fun sitting on generators all day

  • Gen rushing conversations cause all people to lose brain cells.


    Survivors are supposed to complete 5 gens and leave the game.

    Killers are to hook survivors and kill them before survivors complete their agenda.


    Its like the survivors complaining that killers are trying to kill them.

  • wwait till basekit updates, we gonna be kicking 2.5% off that gen, go ahead and tap it Feng, tap it, I dare you

  • @The_best_killer_main said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3013944#Comment_3013944

    I know that is unfair too, the survivors should not have to survive the entire match just to get there reward. That not fair to them, if they get killed they have to start all over again. I feel bad and I don't even play survivor .

    Unfortunately during I think it was the blight event once the survivors got their event item they would suicide on hook to move to the next game. So they had to add the survive or reach egc requirement

  • @The_best_killer_main said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3014171#Comment_3014171

    Ok? But it's not happening that way. Survivors are gen rushing thats the point. It's been a problem in and out side the event. There are not playing well they are gen rushing and leaving. Then what the point that of having a killer at all.. The games are not long enough. It's a waste of time. I'm not shaming them im stating facts

    last time I checked the killer is supossed to stop them in doing that, it's literally the main objective to do the gens and leave, if you are not able to keep the pressure on them to stop them in doing that super fast something must be wrong but not with the survivors for sure

  • Yeah, it's only insane how fast gens go. As a person who plays both sides, even when I am as survivor I'm like... dude it's been 2 chases and there is 2 gens left with no hooks lol.

  • @MrPeanutbutter said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/329680/gen-rushing-in-the-event-is-out-of-control

    I really don’t understand the complaints about “genrushing” as if it’s something that shouldn’t be part of the game. Completing generators is literally the objective of the survivor side, and why shouldn’t they try to complete it as quickly and efficiently as possible? Same goes for the other side and complaints about camping and tunneling. Complaining about how one side or the other completes their objective seems very pointless to me.

    Instead, let’s talk about game design. Why are survivors gen rushing and why are killers camping and tunneling? Let’s answer those questions and hopefully make positive changes to the game based on the answers to those questions

    I do get your point and agree with most of it. But as a killer, if you get in a chase and gens pop when you've only been in chase for so long, maybe it's a problem with gen speeds, and correlation of how long it can take to down a survivor. High MMR wise. A good survivor, can utilize windows and pallets, W key and neighboring tiles so well, and gen speeds time are just too fast in my opinion. I'm not here to say I know everything, just what I believe and feel from my experience, from both sides!

  • @starkiller1286 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3014135#Comment_3014135

    Unfortunately during I think it was the blight event once the survivors got their event item they would suicide on hook to move to the next game. So they had to add the survive or reach egc requirement

    Ya, I know. That so horrible, it's a waste of everyone's time. If all there going to do it kill themselves on hook, what the point that of playing .

  • @UntilValhalla13 said:

    It probably doesn't help that survivors have to open an exit to get their masks.

    That's not true though

  • @Krazzik said:

    Just facecamp your first hook, then it doesnt matter how fast gens fly.

    That's a good idea, but I really don't like camping or tunneling. Especially at the first gen. But I understand if killers have to , to get a kill buy all means do it.

  • @sJugster said:

    Gen rushing conversations cause all people to lose brain cells.

    Survivors are supposed to complete 5 gens and leave the game.

    Killers are to hook survivors and kill them before survivors complete their agenda.

    Its like the survivors complaining that killers are trying to kill them.

    That's not the point that of the game, why don't you read how the game is supposed to be played. Killers are supposed to be able to chase and kill the survivors not survivors do all the gens in 3 min and leave before a good chase breaks out and then leave. Other wise the game shouble be called "survivors" and there should be no killers just survivors plying against bots.

  • @Sally_S_gay_son said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3014189#Comment_3014189

    last time I checked the killer is supossed to stop them in doing that, it's literally the main objective to do the gens and leave, if you are not able to keep the pressure on them to stop them in doing that super fast something must be wrong but not with the survivors for sure

    Ok? Like I stated I other people responses , it makes no sense of the killer can t even hold a good chase because gens are go if so fast and the have to worry about it come constantly . It's sounds like you don't play killer much?

  • @The_best_killer_main said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3015308#Comment_3015308

    Ok? Like I stated I other people responses , it makes no sense of the killer can t even hold a good chase because gens are go if so fast and the have to worry about it come constantly . It's sounds like you don't play killer much?

    He might be a Nurse main so he doesn't understand the killer's plight

  • @Sludge said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3015673#Comment_3015673

    He might be a Nurse main so he doesn't understand the killer's plight

    Lol, you might be right 😂. I did not think of that.

1 2 ›