5 flans, 3 gens gone before one hook and two injured with a non meta killer
And you expect the killers to use flans to benefit you and not tunnel you?
I guess survivors don't want the blood points so off to Bubba to face camp someone again and ruin some days.
Comments
It's just how the game is designed man. Any survivor with more than 2 brain cells knows to just split up on gens and it's ez clap. Don't run Tinkerer, it will stress you out lol
Wasn't even using tinkerer lost two gens in the first chase because it's coldwind and corn prevents you from acquiring someone early if they aren't stupid.
As soon as I got the second wounded a third gen popped so just went afk and opened gate and went afk again.
They got nothing from the match.
Try out Deadlock. Its exactly for this scenario. Instead of 3 gens popping after first chase, they finish only 2 lmao
which killer? try running deadlock, deadmans switch + something to force them off gens...
Last thing dont think about 5 gens the game is basically 3 gens. Most of the matches if your going against somewaht decent survivors 2 gens will pop before or like directly after your first hook (unless you get areallygood start). Nowwhile its hard to prevent that you could try running perks that gives you more time at the end like no way out?
I was thinking oh maybe it will be a fun Freddy game, 5 flans lets go.
Next minute 3 gens gone in less than 2 mins of the game starting.
Yeah time to go afk because clearly the survivors just want to play generator simulator and time to get Bubba out/stop using flans and make their games miserable.
what, you don't like a 5 minutes games?
Somebody ruined my game, so I'm going to ruin somebody elses game
Sound logic my guy
It doesn't matter what perks I was using when the first chase has EVERY pallet available to use at the start of the trial.
And it's Freddy not Nurse.
It's cold wind, every loop is safe.
Anyway don't know why I'm explaining it, I've ruined 4 games so far and that gives me satisfaction.
Especially when they stand there looking at you because they know they can't save their friend.
“The survivors played well so I’m not going to bring a flan because they didn’t run at me like suicidal lemmings”
Idk what it is, but every time I get 5 (cakes, flam, streamers) it is the most toxic game I've played that day.
Get gooder
You can also do thing like open chests, do bones or running around to farm some points.
I use flan, BBQ, get 4K, and get 250K BP :)
Totally agree. Most likely making many mistakes and ignoring that.
Fun game, unfortunately, she got hatch.
3 gens gone without a single hook sounds like a git gud issue but hey dont worry, be petty, go ruin someone else game, Im sure youll learn from your mistakes and your gameplay will improve drastically while you stare for 2 minutes at some random dude, youll become a better player in no time with this training method.
If I wanted to 4k I'd be playing Nurse, I actually wanted to try playing an underused killer and you know actually try to have fun? Survivos don't seem to like that but then they cry when they meet a facecamping Bubba or a good Nurse.