Prestige Update Teases on Twitter

https://twitter.com/DeadByBHVR/status/1538899547098841095?s=20&t=EY2Ww9GAT8Qis7PHgYSndw

Gotta say I'm not too big of a fan of the look of it, but it's very nice that we can finally see the survivor players' characters in the tally screen

Comments

  • So if I've only leveled up all my characters to level 40 to unlock their perks, except one which is P3, will I now have to P3 all the other characters to unlock their tier 3 perks? What about the perks I bought with Shards?

  • I feel like the P3 rewards will be a major disappointment if it's all about a customised icon lol...I also think this a very bad idea to display them in end game board, it will just create confusion among players and it will bring even more toxicity. I've been playing this game since 2016, I'm good with certain killers, bad with others, I dont wanna get bullied or called names because my prestige level will be shown...

  • @red3y3z said:

    So if I've only leveled up all my characters to level 40 to unlock their perks, except one which is P3, will I now have to P3 all the other characters to unlock their tier 3 perks? What about the perks I bought with Shards?

    Yes to the first part.

    The perks you bought in shrine will appear immediately in all your characters’ selection, I believe.

  • @red3y3z said:

    So if I've only leveled up all my characters to level 40 to unlock their perks, except one which is P3, will I now have to P3 all the other characters to unlock their tier 3 perks? What about the perks I bought with Shards?

    No. You'll still have any perks you've already got in as much capacity as you have them. I.e. your unlocked teachables at level 40 will still appear in bloodwebs.

    When you prestige a character after the changes, You'll unlock the perk in full on other characters, not just make it available on the bloodweb.

    So level 40 = other characters can find that perk on their bloodweb.

    Prestige = other characters dont need to find the perk on the bloodweb, they have it already.

  • I have everyone at p3-at least 50. I may bump everyone up to 4, since I can with no drawbacks, but I'm done after that. I don't want to worry about the grind anymore. And finally I don't have to.

    It will be nice to play the game without worrying about blood points.

  • @MikaelaWantsYourBoon said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3010196#Comment_3010196

    If this icons comes to game, we will see those topics:

    • + I am prestige 0 but i played against p20 players
    • + Why i am always playing against +p10 players, matchmaking is broken

    Because there will always be people who don't understand that this is not how MM works.

    @YOURFRIEND said:

    I look forward to continuing to not prestige.

    Good luck with continuing to grind to get everything. You know that you won't lose stuff anymore, right?

    @DrDeepwound said:

    Even devs no click "Did you have fun?" ;)

    LOL

    I did that maybe a handful of times. In 4 years and 5k hrs.

  • @Mr_K said:

    RIP Roman Numerals.

    That would get out of hand if prestige is indeed infinite.

    Imagine a P388 nurse: CCCLXXXVIII

  • @LapisInfernalis said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3010386#Comment_3010386

    That would get out of hand if prestige is indeed infinite.

    Imagine a P388 nurse: CCCLXXXVIII

    Or P500

    D 🤔

1 2 3 ›