If they are going to nerf iron will can they please lower injured sounds

It's not possible to stealth at all with injured sounds being so loud. There are even some survivors that are louder then others. I also know you can hear injured survivors in lockers making hiding in lockers useless.

Can we please lower it so that iron will isn't nessacary, since you can't always heal all the time?

Comments

  • It's pretty awful to search the whole map for the last 2 survs when they hide in lockers. I think the injured sounds are fine as thry are. But I genuinely hate when survs hide so maybe I'm biased.

  • I believe you are not meant to hide while injured, take selfcare if you want to.

  • What, nerf Iron will and bring survivors down to Ace levels of volume so Jeff and Bill don't sound like bass-boosted gorillas who just inhaled pepper?

    I can get behind that.

  • Yeah this is the issue I have with it. Some survivors are straight up better then others because of sounds. It’s pretty significant.

    If there is not a satisfying fix though you can use Bite the Bullet and provided self care doesn’t remove the… self care aspect of itself you can keep quiet if necessary that way.

  • Not to dismiss your issue, but arent survs hearing themselves differently than killers?

    Its been quite some time but i remember my first survivor round because i was surprised at claudettes loud gasping when i played her compared to hearing sirvivors in my previous killer rounds.

  • Basically every survivor after Jeff has been extremely loud and I don't understand why. They don't need to be much quieter, just a little bit.

    From what I remember Jill is the only exception to this.

  • @Grandpa_Crack_Pipe said:

    What, nerf Iron will and bring survivors down to Ace levels of volume so Jeff and Bill don't sound like bass-boosted gorillas who just inhaled pepper?

    I can get behind that.

    so free iron will?

  • @Raptorrotas said:

    Not to dismiss your issue, but arent survs hearing themselves differently than killers?

    Its been quite some time but i remember my first survivor round because i was surprised at claudettes loud gasping when i played her compared to hearing sirvivors in my previous killer rounds.

    Really? Does it sound different to killers?

  • @Raptorrotas said:

    Not to dismiss your issue, but arent survs hearing themselves differently than killers?

    Its been quite some time but i remember my first survivor round because i was surprised at claudettes loud gasping when i played her compared to hearing sirvivors in my previous killer rounds.

    Yes; survivor noises are greatly affected by distance and line of sight. Sounds get muffled if line of sight is blocked, even if it’s an unenclosed wall that’s blocking the view of the survivor.

    This also means a survivor’s noises can be muffled if they are crouching on the other side of a vault, because the killer’s line of sight is broken, even though sound really should be able to travel over the vault.

  • @CashelP14 said:

    Basically every survivor after Jeff has been extremely loud and I don't understand why. They don't need to be much quieter, just a little bit.

    From what I remember Jill is the only exception to this.

    Jill enjoys the pain she has a very.... interesting...pain moan

  • I’d be fine if they made survivors like Jeff a tad bit quieter but they shouldn’t be on Ace levels of quiet

  • @sizzlingmario4 said:

    I’d be fine if they made survivors like Jeff a tad bit quieter but they shouldn’t be on Ace levels of quiet

    I'm fine with that

  • Base kit iron will? Nah, I'm good.