Can we talk about how over powered the clown is?
I would just like to know why it is that a killer is made with a massive easy to aim large radius gas that greatly slows and disorients players while giving him the fastest killer speed in the game? It makes it crazy easy to catch survivors in chase and gives him such massive control over the match that it's literally not even remotely fair to play against him.
I'm a rank 1 killer and I use a level 1 clown and still get at least 3 every match. That's ridiculous.
What are you guy's thoughts?
Comments
Like I would put the hag in mid tier for example, and i love her but if you play her casually you won't perform as good like using someone like huntress. In the other hand if you know where to put the traps, know how she works etc you can be as solid
Then there's the god tier which its been taken by just 2 killers and you can guess who
I mean mid-tier or low-mid those are pretty close. Our interpretation of mid-tier seems different as well. This can also very a lot depending who you put in that mid-tier. For example you mentioned hag, I would not put hag in mid-tier.
Like I put hag there cuz with her you can be very scary if you main her. Even if she's more mid-high while clown mid-low.. Still, she's easy to beat if the person who uses her don't know how to "abuse" the traps, like for example making the survivor turn in a way during a chase, cut loops etc
Hard to master with an average reward
Higher tier is easier to master compared to hag (arguably) and even get higher rewards
People play Clown?
What? He's 115% like most killers.
Hag is a top tier killer and has given me at least 3K in almost every match since i decided to main her a few months ago.
PS: when we talk about tiers we talk about how efficient is that killer if played properly.
I am basing a killers tier strength assuming they are played perfectly and the survivors are playing perfectly. Assessing somethings strength with the assumption of the person being stupid or playing dumb is a bad way to come at that assessment and is what has led to a lot of the game imbalances we have today.
I'd put clown at mid-high..at least.
If 4 survivors split up across a large map and rush gens there's little he can do. He just doesn't have the pressure.
Compare that to Billy who can cross the map in a few seconds and instadown people all game. Or hag who doesnt even need to look for survivors, she just teleports to them, or nurse who's....well nurse.
Clown is rather tame in comparison.
Cons(ole) racism
1.
Racist to console users
Btw, I made the word up lol
OP, OP clown, im sorry but are you playing on xbox one or ps4 cause clown is awful, he is so useless, his bottles are easy to dodge, his add-ons dont help with chase, but throwing them at pallets you can still throw the pallet and 360 him in the gas, he is like playing trapper without using beartraps, but the problem is his thiccness, you can see him from so far
So what's this video for? to show how easy survivor is?
You can also see my rank and how i don't DC because of maps.