Your opinions on new Killers from 6th Year of DbD

Where would you rank them from most favorite to least favorite and why?

Which Chapter do you think was the best? and the worst?

Where would you put all these new killers in the tierlist? (in terms of how good they are)

Btw 6th Year Killers means: Nemesis, Cenobite, Artist and Sadako (Dredge is 7th Year now).

Comments

  • RE chapter was... Eh. It was monumental, don't get me wrong, but Nemesis' power flopped, RPD is hated by most people, and honestly the only positive additions were the survivors imo. He's just Pyramid Head but less fun.

    Pinhead was quite cool. A pain in the ass to deal with in solo but that's a solo issue not a Pinhead issue. Wish there was a toggle option to shut him up, though.

    Artist flopped. Boring as hell, boring chapter, boring map, terrible lore, boring design, etc. Portrait of a Flop indeed.

    Sadako, however. Absolute godsend. Love her to death. Terrible killer, so much fun to play though in like 90% of all situations. This is a Sadako friendly household and we love her here.

  • Extremely strong crop of killers with a new twist of spookiness. Three of them are very competitive killers that feel good to play as.

    None will crack the top five because they don’t have both strong antiloop and map mobility. But they are extremely strong in one area of another.

    Cenobite has the best passive ability in the game. His loop power is a bit of a weaker Clown. Both powers combined = very oppressive killer.

    Artist has a chase ability that kinda works passively too. You don’t actually have to place her birds to convince survivors to leave loops. Combined with being 115, can make survivors feel they have no options. Mix certain gen perks with info perks, she can cause a lot of headaches. Very fun to play as once you get a feel for her.

    Sadako is spooky. I do not care what anyone says. She’s a jumpscare Myers, all the time. She even scares the killer players in the menu. I do think she needs creative buffs but it’s hard to do mixed with her ability to straight up kill a player.

    Dredge. First impressions is his map mobility is insanely high. Instant A-tier area. He has a weak anti loop by returning. But once in nightfall, his map mobility is actually pretty good antiloop as well. With no red stain, survivors lose tracking often in loops, opening opportunities to surprise survivors. He’s definitely got the boogeyman vibe they wanted. Genuine gasps of terror moments. Plus you can snag accidental/easy hooks just teleporting about.

    I am happy with this lot. Many more games to come playing with them all. What is interesting is the learning curve difference with these last four. I feel people really did not understand Cenobite or Artist on release at all. Something to think about.

  • Nemesis is pretty boring and has possibly the most lacklustre add on set

    Cenobite is just boring

    Sadako is atleast fun for grabs

    Forgot the artist fun to play makes people salty

  • Nemesis. My fav killer atm. So this makes RE chapter is best for me. I also love Leon and Jill too. Good chapter.

    Pinhead. Good power, cool design, good voice-line. I am playing time to time but he is not my main.

    Mikaela. One pf the my fav survivors. She is cute. She has great perks and she changed meta. I know most people hates her but not me.

    Artist. Worst killer of last year. Boring kit, ugly voice. Survivor was also so bad and ugly. Meh chapter.

    Sadako. Weak power but i loved her anyway. Her powers are fun. Survivor was not interesting to me tho.

  • Everyone hates the Artist and that makes me sad. As an artist main, I am in the minority of people who actually enjoy playing her and get satisfaction out of bird sniping. I really liked the Artist and found her power fun to use and a strong killer.

    Sadako was a flop in regard to her strength. She was cool in design and animations, but her actual gameplay has disappointed a lot of people to the point where no one is scared of her when they go against one (if you ever go against one).

    Cenobite is fun. Very annoying to go against and I heard has a bigger learning curve than he lets on with not much reward. I still see a decent amount of Cenobites in the fog.

    Nemesis is a pretty good killer as well. I think he also fell below people's expectations, but he isn't a terrible killer. Has a pretty decent power (when it works) and you can get some crazy games with him. His zombies aren't the best at times, but they aren't completely worthless 100% of the time.

  • @Chocolate_Cosmos said:

    Where would you rank them from most favorite to least favorite and why?

    Which Chapter do you think was the best? and the worst?

    Where would you put all these new killers in the tierlist? (in terms of how good they are)

    Btw 6th Year Killers means: Nemesis, Cenobite, Artist and Sadako (Dredge is 7th Year now).

    Nemesis and pinhead are awesome, artist is powerful but kind of boring. And Sadako is garbage

  • I loved how incredible the licensed content was! So many great characters from legendary Ips! Unfortunately I can't stand the artist for her play style.

  • @amazing_grace said:

    Everyone hates the Artist and that makes me sad. As an artist main, I am in the minority of people who actually enjoy playing her and get satisfaction out of bird sniping. I really liked the Artist and found her power fun to use and a strong killer.

    Sadako was a flop in regard to her strength. She was cool in design and animations, but her actual gameplay has disappointed a lot of people to the point where no one is scared of her when they go against one (if you ever go against one).

    Cenobite is fun. Very annoying to go against and I heard has a bigger learning curve than he lets on with not much reward. I still see a decent amount of Cenobites in the fog.

    Nemesis is a pretty good killer as well. I think he also fell below people's expectations, but he isn't a terrible killer. Has a pretty decent power (when it works) and you can get some crazy games with him. His zombies aren't the best at times, but they aren't completely worthless 100% of the time.

    Nice to see someone likes Artist too. Btw I just finished a game with her haha.


    • Nemesis - Decent killer, I’d say 3/5 stars for effectiveness and fun. Zombies are ok for tracking, occasionally they can add a small amount of pressure but they also have questionable pathing. He has no map mobility but his whip is ok at loops and once it’s charged up he can shred pallets fairly efficiently.
    • Pinhead - Another decent killer, 3/5. His single target chain isn’t too exciting, but his Chain Hunts can be big momentum swings. His teleport is fun and can get quick hits depending on the situation although smart survivors know not to open the box unless they are in a good position where they can run to safety.
    • Artist - Another 3/5, maybe 4/5 depending on how good you are at landing Crow hits? She has excellent anti-loop and decent scouting ability. She can snipe at long range although really that’s more of a gimmick, her real strength at long range is simply getting the tracking info on hits. Lack of map mobility keeps her from being higher tier.
    • Sadako - Decent but probably a bit weaker than the others, 2/5 stars (same place I put Wraith). She has solid map mobility and good stealth which makes her not bad as a slugger. Her Condemned gives her a bit of extra slowdown but otherwise isn’t all that exciting unless you build specifically around it using her Green add-on that curses survivors who revive or heal each other. (With that add on Condemnd actually becomes more of a threat that they have to manage, assuming you are slugging enough that they have to revive each other.) Certainly playable and fun but I wouldn’t complain if she got a slight buff on her upcoming first balance pass.
    • Dredge - I guess technically Dredge is a 7th year killer, but I’ll include it anyway for the heck of it. 🙂 I’d say Dredge is solid, probably 4/5. Its map mobility alone is so great that it gets into A or B tier just from that. The fact that it also has a modicum of Stealth during Nightfall and anti-loop possibility with its Remnant pushes it solidly into that A tier. The only thing holding it back from 5/5 is its not quite as good at looping and such as the S tier killers like Nurse and a Blight. But hypothetically if someone figures out how to really consistently land those remnant hits at loops and use locker teleports to cut survivors off between tile transitions Dredge would be a top killer contender.
  • @MikaelaWantsYourBoon said:

    Nemesis. My fav killer atm. So this makes RE chapter is best for me. I also love Leon and Jill too. Good chapter.

    Pinhead. Good power, cool design, good voice-line. I am playing time to time but he is not my main.

    Mikaela. One pf the my fav survivors. She is cute. She has great perks and she changed meta. I know most people hates her but not me.

    Artist. Worst killer of last year. Boring kit, ugly voice. Survivor was also so bad and ugly. Meh chapter.

    Sadako. Weak power but i loved her anyway. Her powers are fun. Survivor was not interesting to me tho.

    Nah we don't accept Jonah slander here, Mr. Nutcracker aint so grand himself :(

  • @Chocolate_Cosmos said:

    Where would you rank them from most favorite to least favorite and why?

    Which Chapter do you think was the best? and the worst?

    Where would you put all these new killers in the tierlist? (in terms of how good they are)

    Btw 6th Year Killers means: Nemesis, Cenobite, Artist and Sadako (Dredge is 7th Year now).

    I'm pretty happy with the 4 of them. And they all are among my most played Killers recently.

    In fact, I didn't bother with prestiging because Im not fond of the bloody skins (except for Sadako), but since they announced the prestige rework, I'm doing it just in case and right now I've completed: Sadako and Nemesis. Now I'm focused on Artist :)

    Sadako and Pinhead are 10/10 art-wise (i also love the ink sound of artist)

    And hitting ppl from afar with a second crow feels so good, just like when I hear someone stepping on a trap (Trapper) 😂

  • Nemesis is okay but his zombies partially ruin it for me. They're not fun and they either do nothing at all and get stuck in corners or they feel extremely cheap to go against. Either way they suck. I don't have any problems with nemesis himself.

    Pinhead is alright. I wish the box didn't separate solos and SWFs as much as it does, but I like his chase power and I'm fine with him overall.

    I'm in the minority that actually likes the Artist. I understand why a lot of people find her boring but I actually really enjoy her and I play her semi-frequently. Her and her perks are the only good thing about that chapter though, Jonah is boring and the map is bad.

    I love Sadako but she still needs some changes. Very weak killer and I almost never see her.

  • @Chocolate_Cosmos said:

    Where would you rank them from most favorite to least favorite and why?

    Which Chapter do you think was the best? and the worst?

    Where would you put all these new killers in the tierlist? (in terms of how good they are)

    Btw 6th Year Killers means: Nemesis, Cenobite, Artist and Sadako (Dredge is 7th Year now).

    Nemesis - Good killer, bad addons.

    Cenobite - Good killer, needs a bit of help somewhere in his kit but not bad. Some addons were overnerfed.

    Artist - Amazing killer, bad addons.

    Sadako - The worst killer BHVR have released in a very long time. Just depressing to play.

    Dredge - My new main. Absolutely lovely. Wish he didn't look ridiculous.

    @amazing_grace said:

    Everyone hates the Artist and that makes me sad. As an artist main, I am in the minority of people who actually enjoy playing her and get satisfaction out of bird sniping. I really liked the Artist and found her power fun to use and a strong killer.

    Sadako was a flop in regard to her strength. She was cool in design and animations, but her actual gameplay has disappointed a lot of people to the point where no one is scared of her when they go against one (if you ever go against one).

    Cenobite is fun. Very annoying to go against and I heard has a bigger learning curve than he lets on with not much reward. I still see a decent amount of Cenobites in the fog.

    Nemesis is a pretty good killer as well. I think he also fell below people's expectations, but he isn't a terrible killer. Has a pretty decent power (when it works) and you can get some crazy games with him. His zombies aren't the best at times, but they aren't completely worthless 100% of the time.

    Pinhead's major issue is that he just struggles against good survivors, as his anti-loop is both very difficult to use and...not all that great. He was carried hard by a few busted addons, which were then nerfed to Freddy levels of bad.

    He's not bad, and if you can finagle a Hunt, you're doing pretty. He's just...one pass from being really great.

  • Nemesis - Meh. Don't like playing as him, kinda like playing against him. The zombies are interesting, or would be if they worked. The power is less interesting.

    Pinhead - don't really like playing as or against. Lament configuration mechanic is interesting and well designed, rough in solo though. The NFT crap also soured this killer a bit.


    Birdbrain - I ignored her for ages, right now she's the killer I'm playing the most of. Am addicted to chasing multiple survivors at once and injuring people on the other side of the map. Perfection


    Sadako - I loved the film but playing as or against her is just a bit of a sad time really.

  • @amazing_grace said:

    Everyone hates the Artist and that makes me sad. As an artist main, I am in the minority of people who actually enjoy playing her and get satisfaction out of bird sniping. I really liked the Artist and found her power fun to use and a strong killer.

    Sadako was a flop in regard to her strength. She was cool in design and animations, but her actual gameplay has disappointed a lot of people to the point where no one is scared of her when they go against one (if you ever go against one).

    Cenobite is fun. Very annoying to go against and I heard has a bigger learning curve than he lets on with not much reward. I still see a decent amount of Cenobites in the fog.

    Nemesis is a pretty good killer as well. I think he also fell below people's expectations, but he isn't a terrible killer. Has a pretty decent power (when it works) and you can get some crazy games with him. His zombies aren't the best at times, but they aren't completely worthless 100% of the time.

    I feel you, I dont main her but i do enjoy her. i dont see the boring in her. You can still loop her, but seems like survivors dont like when they cant do the exact same techniques they can do on most other killers and that makes her boring? I dont get it but i wish that didnt discourage people from playing as her because she is rare to see. I understand the screech complaint.

  • @amazing_grace said:

    Everyone hates the Artist and that makes me sad. As an artist main, I am in the minority of people who actually enjoy playing her and get satisfaction out of bird sniping. I really liked the Artist and found her power fun to use and a strong killer.

    Sadako was a flop in regard to her strength. She was cool in design and animations, but her actual gameplay has disappointed a lot of people to the point where no one is scared of her when they go against one (if you ever go against one).

    Cenobite is fun. Very annoying to go against and I heard has a bigger learning curve than he lets on with not much reward. I still see a decent amount of Cenobites in the fog.

    Nemesis is a pretty good killer as well. I think he also fell below people's expectations, but he isn't a terrible killer. Has a pretty decent power (when it works) and you can get some crazy games with him. His zombies aren't the best at times, but they aren't completely worthless 100% of the time.

    I liked your comments on playing The Artist in particular. I'm playing some Killer right now for a change of pace(I rarely play Killer at all these days), and I'm playing The Twins, largely because they are the Killer subject in the current tome. No points into them first, I played them from level 1. All I hear is that they're useless, awful and low-tier, but I am actually enjoying playing them, and learning how to use them together for the best effect. And not doing terribly most of the time.

    Ultimately, I think it depends what Killer fits you, and not what 'Tier' they are. I've seen all the Killers be really nasty, and I've seen them all be crap. It depends on the player, and the build they've come up with.

  • Resident evil was really cool. I love nemesis and we got 4 iconic resident evil survivors. The perks are meh but lethal pursuer is very useful on certain killers and flashing and blast mine are fun in meme builds.

    I'm kind of conflicted on how to rate pinhead. His design is really cool and his perks, while not meta, are all quite decent. It's just that his box is good against solos and useless against swfs and his possessed chains are really hard to use and the effect isn't great even if you land it.

    Mikaela looks neat and shadow step and clairvoyance are decent perks. However, she introduced CoH, so I don't like her.

    Artist is one of my favorite killers. One of the best visual designs in the game, good perks and good power, though I can see why some people don't like her. Jonah is ok. Corrective action is trash but exponential and overcome are solid, if a bit niche.

    Yoichi is my favorite survivor and I love him. Unfortunately, parental guidance was nerfed (which I don't understand at all) and his other perks aren't great. Onryo is the other way around. Her perks are actually decent, but she herself is hilariously bad. She needs buffs asap