The New Mori system seems like a great win for good Killers… but what about currently offerings?

I have so many of them on some killers, what do you think will happen to them once the new system takes hold?

Comments

  • They will be converted into bloodpoints, maybe with a few sharts thrown in for good measure.

  • @Akumakaji said:

    They will be converted into bloodpoints, maybe with a few sharts thrown in for good measure.

    That’s what I’m hoping for. Even if I only get like 80K back from all of them I would be happy.

  • @Akumakaji said:

    They will be converted into bloodpoints, maybe with a few sharts thrown in for good measure.

    Sharts - hehe 😂

  • @Wondertainment said:

    Don't hold your breath. I don't assume they will convert them into anything. They will likely just gray out so we can't use them and no refund will be provided. Consider that when the Mori changed and became less effective, they never changed the price of them. We are still forced to buy them by the bloodweb at the original costs. The same is true of Keys which are also not worth the BP charged for them. They could have allowed people to convert all those Mori and Keys to into BP back when they made those changes; they didn't. They haven't even adjusted them to reflect current value. :)

    The shortest distance between two points is a straight line and the DEV tend to take the path of least resistance when it comes to coding. I expect they aren't going to spend the time coding to allow all of us to jump into extremely high BP by selling them back. They will simply invalidate them all and if we are lucky they will give us one of their BP payouts which will be the same for everyone. So whether you have five Mori or six hundred (which I do) we will end up getting an amount somewhere between zero and a million BP.

    I’ll give them the benefit of the doubt for now that there will be compensation, but I will be in no way surprised if they just simply disable them with no compensation

  • You got me there 😓May The Entity devour my poor, sordid soul.

  • @Akumakaji said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2997525#Comment_2997525

    You got me there 😓May The Entity devour my poor, sordid soul.

    She might one day.

  • According to the article linked on their news page, the mori offering will be changed to fit the new system though it didn't specify how. I'm assuming this means the offerings will remain in the game but with a different effect.

    Edit: This is the post: https://deadbydaylight.com/news/mori-rework

  • It will be a sad day when they remove mori's... I just started enjoying them with the dredges mori and now i will only be able to do it once, and only if i slug for the 4k.

    They did say it was "TOXIC" on the dev stream so i guess it was coming.. how dare a killer use an iri to bypass one last d strike or flash/sabo save. can't have that can we?

  • @Crazewtboy said:

    According to the article linked on their news page, the mori offering will be changed to fit the new system though it didn't specify how. I'm assuming this means the offerings will remain in the game but with a different effect.

    I saw Ace and got Flashbacks for a second.


    Maybe.

  • I am an Ace main and I am proud. I linked the post in my comment. If they were removing them it probably would have said they would be removed

  • @Crazewtboy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2997630#Comment_2997630

    I am an Ace main and I am proud. I linked the post in my comment. If they were removing them it probably would have said they would be removed

    BHVR isn’t known for keeping to its word however. How long has it been since they said They would rework certain loops?


    Also I had a Ace in my last game this morning before work and he was a very scary hook rescuer. I would spend like ten seconds looking around to make sure someone wasn’t hiding around the hook, once I took ten steps there he was. Pulling that Meg off the hook. Like a ghost.

  • @Witchubtet said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2997631#Comment_2997631

    BHVR isn’t known for keeping to its word however. How long has it been since they said They would rework certain loops?

    Also I had a Ace in my last game this morning before work and he was a very scary hook rescuer. I would spend like ten seconds looking around to make sure someone wasn’t hiding around the hook, once I took ten steps there he was. Pulling that Meg off the hook. Like a ghost.

    This is true. And instead they created a new map with all the issues they have been working to remove from maps over the years. Guess we will have to hope.

    Oh and I'm convinced there is only ten people who play Ace in existence but when you see one you know you are probably in for a rough time. We are a jack of all trades

  • @Crazewtboy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2997635#Comment_2997635

    This is true. And instead they created a new map with all the issues they have been working to remove from maps over the years. Guess we will have to hope.

    Oh and I'm convinced there is only ten people who play Ace in existence but when you see one you know you are probably in for a rough time. We are a jack of all trades

    I mainly see shirtless men and women in clothes brighter than a flashlight.

  • @Wondertainment said:

    Don't hold your breath. I don't assume they will convert them into anything. They will likely just gray out so we can't use them and no refund will be provided. Consider that when the Mori changed and became less effective, they never changed the price of them. We are still forced to buy them by the bloodweb at the original costs. The same is true of Keys which are also not worth the BP charged for them. They could have allowed people to convert all those Mori and Keys to into BP back when they made those changes; they didn't. They haven't even adjusted them to reflect current value. :)

    The shortest distance between two points is a straight line and the DEV tend to take the path of least resistance when it comes to coding. I expect they aren't going to spend the time coding to allow all of us to jump into extremely high BP by selling them back. They will simply invalidate them all and if we are lucky they will give us one of their BP payouts which will be the same for everyone. So whether you have five Mori or six hundred (which I do) we will end up getting an amount somewhere between zero and a million BP.

    i just realized this post was a really long roundabout way to see "BHVR should have given me BP when they nerfed Keys"

  • @chatgiraffe said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2997521#Comment_2997521

    i just realized this post was a really long roundabout way to see "BHVR should have given me BP when they nerfed Keys"

    They could’ve if they wanted. I have a few keys myself

  • I do not hold out hope for refunds on retired offerings. I would avoid moris in the bloodweb if possible.

  • @Akumakaji said:

    They will be converted into bloodpoints, maybe with a few sharts thrown in for good measure.

    Actually the Green and Red offerings might stay the same since they'd still be better than the base kit mori (which is basically the equivalent of a Yellow).

  • @Witchubtet said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2997631#Comment_2997631

    BHVR isn’t known for keeping to its word however. How long has it been since they said They would rework certain loops?

    Also I had a Ace in my last game this morning before work and he was a very scary hook rescuer. I would spend like ten seconds looking around to make sure someone wasn’t hiding around the hook, once I took ten steps there he was. Pulling that Meg off the hook. Like a ghost.

    That might've been me. Was doing some Ace tome entries early AM and in one of the trials all I can remember was zooming around pulling people off of hooks. Seemed like every time I started working a gen or killing a totem, someone was being thrown on a hook.

  • like moris weren't nerfed enough uh? in the meantime commodious toolboxes paired with bnp or other addons that add more charges, ranger medkit with styptic agents, antihemorrage syringe and other addons that will add more charges still exhist (i won't consider keys as a problem cause they were nerfed enough already)