Help how do I get this cosmetic?
I made a post only a few days ago talking about haddie's green rarity cosmetic and this looks almost exactly what I was talking about. How do I get this cosmetic?
Edit: Fyi I joined a lobby as artist and saw this. She was cross play and I am on ps5.
EDIT 2: It's an amazon prime skin.

Comments
I'm ngl, I cant see anything well but if its something that isnt on the store right now it's a hacker
Yeah, I encountered a Haddie with this outfit and was confused. I watched them closely during the match because I figured it was a hacker, but they didn't do anything unusual.
It's giving cosmetic hack
Unless it's a Dev (Chance is like 0.0000001%) then Its cosmetic hack.
This has happened to me before where hackers used outfits that were available in the game files but not available for anyone to unlock legitimately. It happened in one of my lobbies right before the last Halloween event I think (a random used the witch Mikaela outfit). Report them if you can and they'll probably get banned. Should be easy to prove
Injected cosmetics + progression most likely
Definitely a hack
Silly amount of hackers playing again...I feel like it dipped for a few weeks and now it's back to maximum cheating. I guess the new patch brought the cheaters back.
There was a free Haddie cosmetic yesterday from Into The Rainbow if you got the code in quick enough, but I'm not sure what it was.
wait, for real?
Yep. Either a mod or someone who got it would have to confirm what it was, me thinks. I haven't seen anyone say.
Was it just one code and how limited was it? Did it work 10 times like the old streamer exclusive codes?
I believe they gave 20 to PC, and 20 to console. They also had a Dredge cosmetic.
Okay nah you have to be lying there's no way they'd do something as stupid as that code cosmetic system again?
I hope to hell they were not exclusive, hopefully in shop soon
Didn't they get enough backlash on that that they gave away the code exclusive ones to everyone
@MandyTalk Help, I didn't do it, lol. Hopefully you could confirm if it was the one from the code?
I think they gave away the Dwight crow charm (previously streamer exclusive) during a Halloween event.. but the fruitcake charm is still exclusive IIRC
Yeah but that one they gave out to everyone with a code eventually
im talking more about codes where there is only like 10 of them and streamers hand them out, everyone hates those
Fruitcake is a streamer exclusive like the ones you're talking about. To this date it hasn't been given out to everyone yet. It's also one of my favorite killer charms. I like using it on bubba
Actually it WAS a streamer exclusive.
The code "BYEBYE2020" was later given out. For the fruitcake.
Ah ok. I had forgotten that they had given out a limited time use code for that. Hopefully whatever was given out on the stream recently was just an outfit currently available on the store then.
I really want that dredge one. The Haddie one is called “Subscriber Q&A Get Up”
What does the dredge one look like? Is it just the doll cosmetic?
This makes me believe it might indeed be a exclusive. that's awful. especially since haddie didn't get any variants other then a set when released
That wasn't a cosmetic. Those were codes to unlock Haddie and Dredge as characters.
Ahhh, gotcha.
slowly recedes from thread x3
Don´t know if you saw it - this is her new Amazon Prime skin.
Just unlocked it.