Ask me anything
I dont know alot about the lore of dbd dispite playing for a while now so ask me a question and if I know I will answer if I dont I'll make something up.
I dont know alot about the lore of dbd dispite playing for a while now so ask me a question and if I know I will answer if I dont I'll make something up.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
*Cracks Knuckles*
WHAT IS BILLY'S NAME BOI?!
WHAT IS TRAPPER'S NAME?!
WHAT DID DA TRAPPUR DO BEFORE HE BECAME A KILLUR!?!
WHAT IS THE ANSWER TO THE UNIVERSE?!!??!
aaaa
He has gone to a better place.๐ข
Who am i?
Billy's name is... billy
The trapper is called evan macmillan and I think he worked in a mine.
The answer to the universe is cat videos.
Try to make any sense of the hagโs lore. If you can you deserve a medal
How do I get 60 frames in this game?
Why do 84.67% of Meg players in my lobbies have the awareness of a baked bean? Is it because shes cannonically stupid?
Where did the Observer go?
Same plz send help ๐ท๐ญ
Why did the devs create Jonah?
Young Lady was into witch stuff believed in drawing symbols to protect / Increase her fortune/ luck
then ended up in a hostage situation .. somehow?
She then proceed to eat herself to stay alive while drawing witchy symbols to save herself.. sorry the best I could do ๐ท๐
Can I @pixlebush @HatCreature plz help ๐ such a shame we lost hat ๐
The term "Trading Post Empire" is most associated with which country?
a- Portugal
b- Spain
c- France
d- The British Empire
e- China
Totem beast demon sent from hell of the abyss to destroy my piggy soul .. I joke I'm sure you are a lovely person ๐ฝ๐
Can you just stop giving map wide heals and hiding my valuable red marks on the ground I'm lost with out them ...plz ๐ท๐ญ
No judgement it's just what I have witnessed from most Mikaela's in my trials #boopsnootsnotboons
Every time I try to boop a Pig's snoot they kill me. So they deserve the boons as punishment.
They are heritric piggys... I am not !!! ๐๐ฝ I will always respect the boops I hope we meet in the fog someday so I can change your booner ways ๐ท๐
Super sad to hear that tho honestly ! ๐
You are you.
He went to observe the menu at KFC he hasn't had anything to eat since entering the realm.
People didn't like her so she doesn't like them.
Prey.
Because their to busy wondering if dwight is in the locker next to them.
Why did your parents create you?
F- Ya dad's house
######### yeah bro he controlled the entire Indian Ocean Trade
You mean pray?
Hasn't worked so far ..
Not all Piggy's are arseholes like that. I usually let the snoot get booped as well. I also do not tunnel the poor surv with active headgear, if that helps.