The Dredge is cool and all, but
What now? Do I predrop the pallets?
He's basically a better Spirit.
What now? Do I predrop the pallets?
He's basically a better Spirit.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Nightfall isn’t too bad when you have knowledge of maps and where loops spawn. The main issue is his remanent making loops unplayable basically
Windows of opportunity is amazing against dredge, completely negates nightfall
I have knowladge of maps and where loops spawn, however I can't loop something I can't even see.
No it doesn't
Nightfall = better Spirit? Lol.
Windows of opportunity or learn tiles, great counter to nightfall.
As for the power you can bait it, predrop, hold W to the next tile and loop there. Mix in new perks to try confuse the dredge himself or have lithe to cover distance.
But you can still win without looping, just need an efficient team. Your goal is to last as long as possible, dont worry if you go down
Are we playing the same game?
I LEARNED THE TILES
also "just need efficiant team"
cool cool, very lot of those in soloq
Well if you have learned everything you wont have any issues, I'm glad we could resolve this issue :)
What about the issue including I can't see the ######### killer?
You mean the big meat sack that has a white outline during nightfall? I dunno look around? Works for me
I havent noticed any white aura on killer during nightfall, only survivors.
If this gets weaponized against Low MMR players, its gonna get the Wraith treatment.
Oh poor wraith, I remember his time in the sun. Made me happy to see him experience some control lol, love the original and first stealth boy in DBD
Wow, that's a big white raidiant, LED display 100% bright killer aura, woooow.
You're right. Windows of Opportunity doesn't work well for me with Nightfall. Plus, maybe it works for others??
Since release, it doesn't glow anymore.
So what, I asked how do I mindgame the killer, if I should predrop pallets, and they answered me like I asked a completely different question.
What do you mean, I can clearly and easily see the killer...
Cant say iv noticed as I loop him just fine even in nightfall. Maybe OP needs to check his tv settings lol
Forgive me, my response was meant for someone else calling them stupid. My second response was to someone mentioning him glowing like he did in PTB.
My 80 Brightness 55 Contrast monitor disagrees.
Thats what eyes are for
Regarding Windows of Opportunity, I personally have issues during Nightfall. Maybe not on maps I know really well, but I notice a huge difference trying to find the window or pallet when I'm running into clutter.
Contrast > Brightness.
All monitors are different too, so is the condition of your room/light in your room.
Me and others are still able to loop, the point is it's meant to be harder. Not every killer has to be a weak push over, learn and adept... hasn't even been a week.
Nah I think I'll stick to complaining.
You wouldn't be a casual DBD player if you didnt, you do you! I just shared my opinion and we all have them
the darkness killer is hard to see. i think in nightfall survivors should see his aura at all times to make up for not being able to see around the map
Or at least have him appear more white when he is 15 meters or closer..
They had that in PTB and he was so easy to see completely defeated the purpose of nightfall
The only advice I can give you is practice, practice, practice. I'm on PS4 and I can see Dredge just fine.
He moves as fast as nurse when using remanent so your faster then him just leave the loop and go to the next nearest loop congrats youve hard countered dredge
Yes but that’s not engaging or good design that’s the issue
Then quit playing idk what else to tell you
I’m not going to quit because I dislike 1 killers design. I still enjoy the game but I dislike how bhvr has been designing a lot of more recent killers.