You know...I have a sneaking suspicion that it's going to be declared that Maurice IS The Dredge! He got sick of watching survivors tbag and mock killers in his area and decided to take things into his own hooves.
You know...I have a sneaking suspicion that it's going to be declared that Maurice IS The Dredge! He got sick of watching survivors tbag and mock killers in his area and decided to take things into his own hooves.
Has anyone seen them in the same room before?
This..
Afraid of the prime reward this month.. Just praying it's not a Maurice-Cosmetic for Dredge
No ######### way was that an actual teaser for the Dredge.
I wouldn't consider it a teaser as there would absolutely be no way of figuring out that it was the dredge before hand, especially because the dredge is new to the universe there's no way we could have got to this conclusion with any amount of teasers.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I haven't been able to sleep since he's gone missing. I'm worried SICK!
The Dredge found him and is bringing him back :)
Everything has gone wrong since that darn Dredge' arrival, I don't trust him at all to bring Maurice back safely.
remember that help wanted sign? He signed up to take care of Maurice, he’s currently on a walk :)
You know...I have a sneaking suspicion that it's going to be declared that Maurice IS The Dredge! He got sick of watching survivors tbag and mock killers in his area and decided to take things into his own hooves.
Has anyone seen them in the same room before?
This..
Afraid of the prime reward this month.. Just praying it's not a Maurice-Cosmetic for Dredge
Dredge better cough him back up
No ######### way was that an actual teaser for the Dredge.
I wouldn't consider it a teaser as there would absolutely be no way of figuring out that it was the dredge before hand, especially because the dredge is new to the universe there's no way we could have got to this conclusion with any amount of teasers.
It should stay as a permanent feature but only when facing Dredge.
I guess you could say Dredge was so hungry he could eat a horse!
i will let myself out now.
Tin foil hat time: They removed him for a future Knight/Medieval themed Killer
The drawing is oddly accurate. With a high level of detail. Never would have thought, that clown is so good at drawing.
They removed him because Dredge had the rumblies
Dredge ate him.
I'm confused I know his head does appear in the lobby at times but is he completely gone from the map?
My headcanon is the Clown goes around putting these posters up during his trials
He even drew the picture himself
How dare you? Maurice is the Clown's noble steed, thank you very much. He's a taken horse 😫