B(H)ug Tech on Blight.

I saw a post few weeks ago in which Devs classified ''hug tech'' as a bug and it will be fixed. Is it possible to know if they are working on it since this is the most abused bug in DBD history? Just disable this bugged killer like you did with Nurse for 3 months so people can avoid killers who hug walls.

Comments

  • @BrokenSouI said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2990468#Comment_2990468

    Maybe that's because that's not my steam name ? And you call me the bot 🤣

    Then why do you talk about stats when you don't even say your steam name, you just talk sht here, but when you are called out for getting invited to custom match 4v1 before, you start acting like i invited you to 1v1. Yes you are bot, prove me wrong.

  • @dreamsy10 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2990044#Comment_2990044

    The best and logic comment from this thread. I never saw a "good" blight to not abuse his exploits. They all abuse them and they think they are good, "takes time and skill". Bro play nurse if you wanna prove something. In 2 hours everyone can learn hug tech, sh17 tech etc...

    Every mediocre blight can slap on 4 gen perks, his busted addons that gives him more rush tokens and speed and voila, "pro" blight. But when you take away from them the exploits and the addons, they get 4 hooks at maximum.

    Blight used to be fun till they found those exploits, no one wanna play against a sweaty "comp" blight with 4 gen perks / speed addons and on top of that those techs.

    Imo, blight needs toned down about his addons -- basekit is fine -- and to fix his exploits and he's good to go.

    Blight is over reliant on speed add ons, he should get a 4 or 6% speed add on built in to his base and then add ons nerfed.

  • @Nefer90 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2989852#Comment_2989852

    Dead hard can be countered. This Is not a mechanic. You can call It whatever you want . I'm not taking a geometry diploma to explain you that Hug Tech Is A B-U-G.

    How do you counter Dead Hard when used for distance in order to reach a pallet/window? Exactly, you can't.

  • I mean im sick and tired of this exploiters, not only blights but nemesis using the linger of the tentacle, pigs dashing in vertical loops, even billys abusing the initial high sensibility of the chainsaw to curve, and dont get me started on ph flicks and onis flicking too.

    These killers should have this fixed and be as simple as they can so that looping them is easier and they are more one dimensional so its more fun for killer players too.

    Edit: /s

  • @Nefer90 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2990222#Comment_2990222

    Nice explanation. Let me know when you reach 200 hours on dbd .

    image.png

    that's not including the other account's total hours.. so about 6-7k or so hours bud. =)

    I play blight both with hug tech And Bump Logic, it's still possible to dodge it, keep trying though

  • @squbax said:

    I mean im sick and tired of this exploiters, not only blights but nemesis using the linger of the tentacle, pigs dashing in vertical loops, even billys abusing the initial high sensibility of the chainsaw to curve, and dont get me started on ph flicks and onis flicking too.

    These killers should have this fixed and be as simple as they can so that looping them is easier and they are more one dimensional so its more fun for killer players too.

    Nemesis Linger is there for a reason, like a delay of a actual whip if you think about it =D,

    Pig dashing in a Vertical Loop? i might have to look this one up...

    Billy abusing the sensibility of the Curve? umm wut,

  • @Verconissp said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2990800#Comment_2990800

    Nemesis Linger is there for a reason, like a delay of a actual whip if you think about it =D,

    Pig dashing in a Vertical Loop? i might have to look this one up...

    Billy abusing the sensibility of the Curve? umm wut,

    Its ironic, all this gives more depth to the killers that have them and makes it so that its not just play the killer 10 hours and you have learned all you can, it makes dedicating time to it worth it, removing most of what I said makes those killers more boring to play in the long term and simpler.

  • @squbax said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2991040#Comment_2991040

    Its ironic, all this gives more depth to the killers that have them and makes it so that its not just play the killer 10 hours and you have learned all you can, it makes dedicating time to it worth it, removing most of what I said makes those killers more boring to play in the long term and simpler.

    So basically what im hearing from you is,

    Just play wraith and respect all pallets and Never come out of invisibility...

    That's what i'm literally hearing from the post you made my guy,

    They have a thing called "Skill" for a reason, should learn it and then learn how to counter it,

  • @Verconissp said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2991153#Comment_2991153

    So basically what im hearing from you is,

    Just play wraith and respect all pallets and Never come out of invisibility...

    That's what i'm literally hearing from the post you made my guy,

    They have a thing called "Skill" for a reason, should learn it and then learn how to counter it,

    It was sarcasm, its exactly what the post conveys, if every killer were to be as simple as wraith or the different things I mentioned for mutiple killers were removed, then what will be the importance of skill if just getting behind a rock/doing the bare minimum will counter the killers power completely, the post is a completely dumb take.

  • @squbax said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2991162#Comment_2991162

    It was sarcasm, its exactly what the post conveys, if every killer were to be as simple as wraith or the different things I mentioned for mutiple killers were removed, then what will be the importance of skill if just getting behind a rock/doing the bare minimum will counter the killers power completely, the post is a completely dumb take.

    You'd be very surprised at how many people don't even use Sarcasm on this forums...

    i've seen too many post that wants all killers nerfed and dumbed down, i still get PTSD from seeing said posts lol

  • @squbax said:

    I mean im sick and tired of this exploiters, not only blights but nemesis using the linger of the tentacle, pigs dashing in vertical loops, even billys abusing the initial high sensibility of the chainsaw to curve, and dont get me started on ph flicks and onis flicking too.

    These killers should have this fixed and be as simple as they can so that looping them is easier and they are more one dimensional so its more fun for killer players too.

    Umm, Billy's initial high sensitivity is most definitely working as deliberately designed and confirmed many times by the devs so curving with it is in no way abuse.


    Then you go on to say that killers should be changed so that looping them is even easier and they should be more one dimensional - and you say it like this is a good thing and expect that killers would have more fun too?

    Seriously, what colour is the sky in that fantasy world you apparently live in?


    Edit: I see you're now claiming this to be sarcasm. If so, you should denote it somehow because it sure didn't look like it.

  • @squbax said:

    I mean im sick and tired of this exploiters, not only blights but nemesis using the linger of the tentacle, pigs dashing in vertical loops, even billys abusing the initial high sensibility of the chainsaw to curve, and dont get me started on ph flicks and onis flicking too.

    These killers should have this fixed and be as simple as they can so that looping them is easier and they are more one dimensional so its more fun for killer players too.

    WHAT LOL NO WAY YOU CALL CURVE BILLY AN EXPLOIT. Even the nemesis tentacle.... why would there be a lingering hitbox, that doesn't code itself in.

  • @Norhc said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2989876#Comment_2989876

    How do you counter Dead Hard when used for distance in order to reach a pallet/window? Exactly, you can't.

    How do you counter a killer Who kisses all shack Wall with One rush ? Dead hard Is a fine perk since the other exhaust perks are useless or basically you can't use them because of rng and garbage map design.

  • @squbax said:

    I mean im sick and tired of this exploiters, not only blights but nemesis using the linger of the tentacle, pigs dashing in vertical loops, even billys abusing the initial high sensibility of the chainsaw to curve, and dont get me started on ph flicks and onis flicking too.

    These killers should have this fixed and be as simple as they can so that looping them is easier and they are more one dimensional so its more fun for killer players too.

    Blight has to be disabled. That killer has never been legit. I don't agree about Billy. Billy has specific addons to Flick and you Need "hands" to play with double engravings. You don't Need a diploma to look down on a Wall and slide on It.

  • @Verconissp said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2990284#Comment_2990284

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/N44X5PEJQRRN/image.png

    that's not including the other account's total hours.. so about 6-7k or so hours bud. =)

    I play blight both with hug tech And Bump Logic, it's still possible to dodge it, keep trying though

    Imagine having a second account on this game. I don't Need to answer you anymore. Don't waste my time lol

  • @Brimp said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2990800#Comment_2990800

    WHAT LOL NO WAY YOU CALL CURVE BILLY AN EXPLOIT. Even the nemesis tentacle.... why would there be a lingering hitbox, that doesn't code itself in.

    Billy Is legit. There are engravings. I agree with you.

  • Get good bro, Blight is fine

  • Hug tech bug.jpg

    @Gigante said:

    Get good bro, Blight is fine

    Yeah ''bro''.Blight is fine.Git gud too.

  • @Gigante said:

    Get good bro, Blight is fine

    Hug tech bug.jpg

    Yeah ''bro''. Blight is fine. Git gud as well.

  • @BrokenSouI said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2991995#Comment_2991995

    Keep crutching on that comment. Sure it's a bug. Doesn't mean blight needs disabled. It's not completely game wrecking. Like nurse getting stuck in grab animation 🤣

    Gigante Posts: 132

    2:55PM

    Get good bro, Blight is fine


    Learn to read before posting useless comments. I know you live in this forum 24/7. Just ignore this topic. Your comments are not interesting.

  • @BrokenSouI said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2992003#Comment_2992003

    More interesting then yours anyways. I am reading the comments

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2991933#Comment_2991933

    Like that one. Where you literally say "blight has to be disabled !"

    People is giving their opinion about this issue . You only say the same thing everytime. Just comments topics like '' WE WANT SHIRTLESS FELIX''. Do us a favor.

  • @Nefer90 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2991037#Comment_2991037

    Imagine having a second account on this game. I don't Need to answer you anymore. Don't waste my time lol

    I can't explain the first account, other than it got the big Bonk,

    and imagine being this salty over a tech lel,

  • 6.0.1 once again not fixed.

  • @jakubr21 said:

    6.0.1 once again not fixed.

    What did you expect? ahah

  • @Nefer90 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2989742#Comment_2989742

    Thanks for the explanation. Looking down Is a really hard and forecastable condition to do the hug tech. Oh yeah,Blight has 4.6 mov Speed which Is the highest in the game. So if he fails hugging the Wall he gets you anyway. About DH: you probably can't read i suppose since the other guy introduce the DH "issue" going off topic. Check Better Brother 👍

    Oh. Neither DH Will never be changed. Enjoy.

    I don't normally necro threads, but, come again?:

    image.png


  • @dreamsy10 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2990113#Comment_2990113

    Nurse is way more harder than blight to play + if you see a good nurse that destroys survivors in 2 min, then means it's a nurse main and with a lot of hours in the game, and guess what, she's winning without relying on sliding on walls like mr. blighty boi.

    Everyone knows that and if you say it's not true then means you don't know what you're talking about. If you fk up 3 blinks as nurse at medium/high level, game's over. But is not the same about blight, you can make a lot of mistakes and still can win due to his medium ceiling skill and with the 93943 tokens of rushes + addons it doesn't ever matter how many times he fk's up.

    Nurse and Billy are the most hard killers to learn properly.

    Hell nah, blight is the hardest killer to play ... anyone can learn nurse but blight is hardcore to use in chases and loops effectively.

  • Nah, we just had it right and you had it wrong, and admitting that is tough. But that's okay. We don't have to engage anymore. Like I said, I only necro'd the thread because you seemed so certain.

  • @foxsansbox said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3021139#Comment_3021139

    Nah, we just had it right and you had it wrong, and admitting that is tough. But that's okay. We don't have to engage anymore. Like I said, I only necro'd the thread because you seemed so certain.

    Totally legit. We talk about hug tech and you talk about DH.

    I want to be kind. Did you read the patch? Dh is literally nothing considering the other things that they will introduce in the game.

    Read it carefully brother. (I know you will still cry about Dh, but hey, what can I say?)


    Oh , anyway. Who cares about you ''necroing'' this thread????

  • @BadZilla said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2990115#Comment_2990115

    Hell nah, blight is the hardest killer to play ... anyone can learn nurse but blight is hardcore to use in chases and loops effectively.

    Talk to me when looking down to a wall doesn't let you slide on it. Then you can even talk about skills and ''efficiency''.

  • @Nefer90 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3021217#Comment_3021217

    Totally legit. We talk about hug tech and you talk about DH.

    I want to be kind. Did you read the patch? Dh is literally nothing considering the other things that they will introduce in the game.

    Read it carefully brother. (I know you will still cry about Dh, but hey, what can I say?)

    Oh , anyway. Who cares about you ''necroing'' this thread????

    I never once cried about DH, nor was I the one who brought it up. Check your eyes.

  • So, Otzdarva is a fog whisperer and he shows on his stream how to exploit this bug, without any punishment.

    Kinda crazy what DbD has become when someone as big as him is teaching someone else how to do a bug in this game.

    I hope it at least gets fixed in the PTB on Tuesday.

  • I really dont mind this “bug”, its actually kinda fun to vers cause u never know which way hes gonna commit so it helps improve mindgame wise.

    but since it’s apparently inevitable, I really think they should fix collision on trees. I’ve seen blights sliding away when slamming onto trees.

  • @jakubr21 said:

    So, Otzdarva is a fog whisperer and he shows on his stream how to exploit this bug, without any punishment.

    Kinda crazy what DbD has become when someone as big as him is teaching someone else how to do a bug in this game.

    I hope it at least gets fixed in the PTB on Tuesday.

    It won't happen.

  • @DY86 said:

    I really dont mind this “bug”, its actually kinda fun to vers cause u never know which way hes gonna commit so it helps improve mindgame wise.

    but since it’s apparently inevitable, I really think they should fix collision on trees. I’ve seen blights sliding away when slamming onto trees.

    It's not fun at all. You never know when you get hit. I don't care about improving my loops skills After 2,3k hours

  • I don't understand why BHVR is now considering changing the Hug Tech, because the Developers which programmed the Game, tied the (hitbox-)collider of the Blight to his camera. They knew if he would look down, the hitbox collision could be affected in a negative way and this could create room for bugs. They can't tell me that wasn't intentional.

1 2 ›