Daily DBD Question #3

Let's say that 2 of the DBD killers somehow made it into our world, one of them being Kazan Yamaoka (The Oni). Kaskan has found and is now filled with fury and is now trying to kill ya. The other killer is your protector, who is it and why? :o

Blue-Line-Free-PNG-Imageasdsadsa.jpg

Personally, I think I would pick Pyramid Head. Because from my knowledge, he's pretty damn powerful. And if someone could take down Oni, it's probably him. And when that's over, I have a tall buff man in my home.

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • It does not matter, If Oni is set on killing me, then I am dying. No way around it.

    That being said, Iโ€™d probably pick Oni. Seeing Oni and Oni fight each other would be funny.

  • Spirit because there's good chances he wouldn't want to kill his descendent, and if he decides to do it anyway he might not be on his best game. And if I'm gonna die I might as well enjoy a heartbreaking family drama before I do lol.

  • Nemesis because of the fact that he is an unstoppable bioweapon and if I give him an order to keep me alive, I'm going to stay alive. Oni wouldn't stand a chance against him.

  • Pinhead. I'd reckon he would have a lot of fun with Oni.

  • The Legion cause it would be funny

  • @tippy2k2 said:

    The Legion cause it would be funny

    What? Watching a teenager running around a ginormous monster? So exciting, lol

    I'd personally pick doc, because if he uses his illusionary docs, the Oni will be to busy stabbing those than to stab me

  • @tippy2k2 said:

    The Legion cause it would be funny

    Bonk

  • Not only is Pyramid Head strong and powerful but if he does succeed you can use him for many other things.

  • @ThanosPAWG said:

    Nemesis because of the fact that he is an unstoppable bioweapon and if I give him an order to keep me alive, I'm going to stay alive. Oni wouldn't stand a chance against him.

    Gotta be the safest / most reliable option

  • The Artist, because

    • she does not bleed in a way that would be usefull to him (but that also fits some other killers too)
    • CROW-THORNADO
    • she's a unlucky, creative artist-rebel against the way politics are done today, I would really like to meet her
  • I'd love to imagine the Onryo phasing straight through the oni and making him confused af because he keeps bonking the ground and she isn't actually there. Or her being so short and running around him just slapping him with her hand that he barely even feels something touching him. I would think it would be a funny mash up.

    In reality, I'd probably be satisfied by having Trapper trap me in shack basement and just hear oni stepping in a bunch of traps as he tries to demon dash the basement. Just a bunch of oof sounds as he steps in every trap imaginable as I laugh my butt off in the basement awaiting my death. Bubba can probably keep me company and laugh along as he defends his chest and nods.

  • If Oni was out to get me, nobody would be able to protect me.

    That being said if I had to pick one Killer that stands the highest chance of beating him I'd pick:

    Original: Spirit. Maybe putting family against family would give me some kind of advantage

    Licensed: Pinhead, hands down

    He has a team of cenobites at his disposal, an entire seperate realm that he's essentially psudeo ruler of and as far as I know it's very tricky to actually kill a Cenobite if you're not one yourself

  • @Kira4Evr said:

    Let's say that 2 of the DBD killers somehow made it into our world, one of them being Kazan Yamaoka (The Oni). Kaskan has found and is now filled with fury and is now trying to kill ya. The other killer is your protector, who is it and why? :o

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/0U5Y4G4BB4M6/blue-line-free-png-imageasdsadsa.jpg

    Personally, I think I would pick Pyramid Head. Because from my knowledge, he's pretty damn powerful. And if someone could take down Oni, it's probably him. And when that's over, I have a tall buff man in my home.

    Pyramid head would probably be willing too, he DOES punish bad people

  • Bring me Huntress. Not even to kill him, I just want Bunny Mommy to be my last company before I end up being bashed to death.

  • I think that the only person that could face oni is nemesis

  • @Cleverotter said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/326241/daily-dbd-question-3

    Pyramid head would probably be willing too, he DOES punish bad people

    I've been a good boy ๐Ÿ‘‰๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ˆ๏ธ

  • Trapper will protect me. Charge me if you want Oni. ๐Ÿ˜

  • @Annso_x said:

    Spirit because there's good chances he wouldn't want to kill his descendent, and if he decides to do it anyway he might not be on his best game. And if I'm gonna die I might as well enjoy a heartbreaking family drama before I do lol.

    This would be a great tactic if Oni hadn't fought and killed his own father who stood opposing him.

  • Demo! I feel like he could destroy the Oni and stay with me forever <3

  • @LordXzavior said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2980222#Comment_2980222

    This would be a great tactic if Oni hadn't fought and killed his own father who stood opposing him.

    To be fair it doesn't sound like he knew it was his father until it was too late and he "screamed in agony" when he realised. Also his goals were first to honour his family's name and then to redeem it, so I'd say there's a good chance he might not want to kill one of its members.

  • Pyramid Head

    "PH-sama I'm scared of sleeping alone what if the Oni arrives please sleep in the bed with me uwi"

  • @egg_ said:

    Pyramid Head

    "PH-sama I'm scared of sleeping alone what if the Oni arrives please sleep in the bed with me uwi"

    YES!

  • @Phantom_ said:

    Demo! I feel like he could destroy the Oni and stay with me forever <3

    DEMOPUP!!! :3

  • Deathslinger, because if they are in the real world they are bound by real world rules, Deathslinger has a gun and there is a reason why gunpowder guns made swords and warmaces obsolete.

    He can run wielding his sword as fast as he wants, against soemone with a rifle odds are the rifle wins almost always, banzai charges are super cool and romantized but rarely ended well for the guys charging into M2 machine guns and M1 Garands.