What will happen to our Mori Offerings after the rework?

Will they simply disappear, remain in our inventories but unusable, or will they be replaced with BP offerings, such as Survivor Pudding?

Or maybe just a straight up BP refund?

Comments

  • The only mori offering would be refunded was the yellow mori (at least what I think). Since that one already gives you the chance to mori the last person alive while the other 2 allows you to kill someone on death hook once for the green and all 4 for the iri.

  • They'll probably just be removed. Can't wait for all the sweatlords to spam use ebonies every game. Fun times lol

  • @Regulus47 said:

    They'll probably just be removed. Can't wait for all the sweatlords to spam use ebonies every game. Fun times lol

    Why would ebonies and ivories be removed? The rework only allows you to kill the last survivor.

  • @Regulus47 said:

    They'll probably just be removed. Can't wait for all the sweatlords to spam use ebonies every game. Fun times lol

    Yea, being moried on third hook instead of hooked third time, sounds really horrible /s

  • @tenoresax said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2979602#Comment_2979602

    Why would ebonies and ivories be removed? The rework only allows you to kill the last survivor.

    It would seem a bit odd to implement a basekit mori system to kill the last survivor and still keep the ebony and ivory mori offerings.

  • They have said that all Mori offerings are being removed.

  • Its probably gonna be like the removal of the hawkins map offering for every mori you have you'll be refunded those blood points.

  • @Regulus47 said:

    They'll probably just be removed. Can't wait for all the sweatlords to spam use ebonies every game. Fun times lol

    I hope not, I was collecting those! D:

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    They confirmed on the official news posts that the offerings are simply getting changes. They are not getting removed.

    Oh really? Last I saw they said they were being removed.

  • @Regulus47 said:

    They'll probably just be removed. Can't wait for all the sweatlords to spam use ebonies every game. Fun times lol

    Tbf if they removed them with no compensation I can see why people would be annoyed.

  • I hope they do what they did with the Hwkins offering. Remove it and replace it with spent blood points. That would mean a lot of players would have a lot of blood points in their account. I would appreciate that very much.