Survey bloodpoint Question
So I was about to do the survey for the 7 consecutive matches, but I had a question.
With the blood point amount, what if someone used a blood point offering? Do I write down the normal amount or do I report the final amount afterwards?
Tagged:
Mod
Comments
I would use whatever the end-game score screen says.
The first page shows the final amount while the last part of it shows how much I earned before the multipliers...so I'm still not sure. Lol
First page, we've got confirmation.
Do you happen to have the link on hand where it got confirmed?
Can confirm it's the value you see on the first page, which INCLUDES perks and offerings bonuses. ๐๏ธ
How you know that detail was worded horribly, this is like the fifth post I've seen today asking about it
So if weve already spent today doing 7 surveys using the wrong total(from the score screen not including bonuses) does that mean we need to do another 7 or we dont get rewarded?
From Mandy don't worry they can fix it on their end