Trickster is in such a good spot, But...
I Personally Rank him a good High-B
Design wise he is my favorite killer, clothes are fantastic par a few.
He is fun to play, especially mowing down 2-3 people with one main event
A few quality of life could make him Perfect
Make Main Event either
-Able to active whenever you want
-The "Yellow Bar" Duration much longer
Make Console Recoil less then it is (keep pc recoil normal), I know some people can do fine on console but I know it is still way harder then pc
Make "Lucky Blade" or "Waiting for you Watch" Base kit , a small change that will reward the very skilled when aiming
(Also give us that mask from the tome trailer plz)
Comments
WAS in a good spot. Didn't really need the blade count nerf with the 50% nerf to his addons that increase knife count.
Honestly don't see a problem anymore, I used to but I think it now rewards more accuracy.
And with it taking less blades to injure I think it was a fair tradeoff, he was horrible to face against when he still had 60 (still kind of is but whatever, not as bad as before)
His knife windup and down take so long.
Even his movement speed while holding knives is so slow.
And recoil feels terrible when you need to throw 7 knives for injuring.
Changing Main Event whenever want to has been mentioned always but I don't think it will bring huge difference.
Lots of people hate Trickster calling "unfun" "throwing leatherface" "boring to go against".
And maybe buffs wouldn't come to happen.
I know i probs should but i barely hold down the throw button, i usually press press press
At least, good for you if you can handle him well that way.
For me, it's so painful to play Jungle gym as Trickster.
Oh, Trickster has major upsides, but also major downsides. there are some loops that he does terrible on. but most he can kind of get around even if 3 blades at a time. so yes I guess I will agree that I overexaggerated how good he is.
he is map dependent like a lot of range killers
but i think unlike most ranged killer he can get around it eventually, 1-3 blades at a time, while huntress on "the game" has many loops where she has to loop around
Main event should have a time of 45s just like the oni's blood fury and plague's corrupt purge.
I don't know if this is correct, but I remember hearing that the reason we can't use the main event whenever we want is to avoid a situation like myers for example. sometimes you stay the whole match without seeing him and when he appears, he activates tier 3 on you which is kinda unfair but like l said i don't know if this is true.
A 4.4 M1 Killer is high B tier?
Mabye?
Fine mid B
He's still a 4.4 M1 Killer, how is he anywhere other than D?
no range killer is an M1 killer. other than deathslinger mabye
As a player that plays addonless the trickster is really bad without add ons.I would make his speed throwing add on basekit and maybe adding the quit the knifes option 0,30 secs per knife hit.
I wish Lucky Blade and the Watch were increasing the points for the main event since the salted tequila and burned wires are doing the former but guaranteed.
Honestly, Main Event is so weak. My friend mains Trickster, and when I see them play, Main Event always tends to finally happen near the end of the match only. And usually it's obtained after downing someone, but then you have to carry them to the hook while the timer is running down. It's not a very good ability.
Yeah its really upsetting to down someone with blades just for the yellow timer to start, thats why i want main event either perm tell used or the time heavily increased
that's a you problem if you can't aim. his power is almost always usable and it is one of the strongest chase powers, no m1s needed unless maybe if you're on controller.
I actually do not mind the blade count nerfs, I mean it hit him hard but now I think it keeps him from being overbearing in being able to hold the whole team down in one hook without main event.
Also it prevents him from being able to just spam knives.
I do however wish they gave him better reload time to make up for the lower capacity as some maps have terrible locker density or position.
I've made my peace with basekit trickster.
The only thing that needs to be changed now is how garbage Main Event is. Like maybe if they won't let us use it when we want to, main event can be like a buff that gives him more mobility or action speed during the main event
And please just remove the movement penalty during main event.
Main event is pretty garbage you can go games without using it once and it won't affect you negatively
Spamming knives... is literally his thing. It takes 6 knives to injure and most tiles you just cant throw many before they're safe.