Which Deserves a Second Chapter/Paragraph?

Now that the Resident Evil: Project W. chapter has been confirmed, this opens the door for more licenses to get second chapters, add-on paragraphs to finish them (including DLC's of just killers, just survivors, just maps, or even just cosmetics), and get full chapters if they never got them in the first place. Which of these do y'all think deserves to have a second chapter or add-on paragraph?

Comments

  • This time with the movie's license, and Sidney Prescott...

    But now that I think about it, it would be even cooler to have a kandarian demon as killer (either possessing Cheryl or Henrietta). I don't think that's possible now with Evil Dead the Game, though.

  • Saw and stranger things, Mark Hoffman deserves a spot in dead by daylight, he’s deserved it for a long time and as such he should be the killer for the saw part 2 chapter or at the very least a pig mask Mark Hoffman legendary skin for Amanda Young/The Pig which would probably fit better and make more sense, for survivor they have many choices on who could be the survivor for the second saw chapter or paragraph.


    If they ever renew the license with Netflix and reacquire the license for ST, Stranger things part 2 should have Billy Hargrove as a legendary skin for Steve and Robin as a legendary skin for Nancy, while Joyce and Hopper are the survivors and we get Vecna as the second representative killer for ST and possibly a blighted demogorgon skin.

  • My Steam name is Scoops Robin for DBD. I will never stop hoping for a Robin Scoops Ahoy Legendary.

    Screen_Shot_2019-07-09_at_2.47.31_PM.png


  • we need a Witch or some other special infected as a killer.

  • @tenoresax said:

    we need a Witch or some other special infected as a killer.

    I wanna see the tank as the killer representative for L4D.

  • @JonathanByers said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2973724#Comment_2973724

    I wanna see the tank as the killer representative for L4D.

    I feel like Tank is just too big, how would he fit through normal doorways like Léry's?

  • @tenoresax said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2973729#Comment_2973729

    I feel like Tank is just too big, how would he fit through normal doorways like Léry's?

    I’m pretty sure bhvr would find some way to make him fit through doors, if he was added as the killer for L4D I’m pretty sure he would have his own height class of Very Tall like how sadako does with small

  • A lot could need a second chapter. ST, SH, Scream, HR.

    You could exclude RE - as it is getting one.

  • Left 4 dead and stranger things, I just want a left 4 dead killer in already

  • All I ask for is Mark Hoffman :(

  • @tenoresax said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2973729#Comment_2973729

    I feel like Tank is just too big, how would he fit through normal doorways like Léry's?

    Well, that's what people said to Nemesis, and yet, here we are. A witch would be sick, though.

  • @Marc_123 said:

    A lot could need a second chapter. ST, SH, Scream, HR.

    You could exclude RE - as it is getting one.

    I mean that as in if they triple- or quadruple-dipped into RE for Birkin, Jack Baker, or Heisenberg or something. I don't doubt that Behavior's thought about the idea purely for the sake of money.

  • @GoobyNugget said:

    Left 4 dead and stranger things, I just want a left 4 dead killer in already

    Me too.

  • I need a scoops Robin skin :(

  • Left 4 Dead is one of DBD's most important licenses and I feel that at this point Bill cemented himself as a core part of DBD's identity, being first of a lot of things (first and only free licensed character, first licensed paragraph, and first licensed character to be featured in a tome). Heck, Bill even brought two of the best perks in the game and Left Behind.

    Basically what I'm trying to say is that Stranger Things already had two great survivors and a fantastic killer and that's all I need from them, I don't trust the Hellraiser owners, Resident Evil is already getting another chapter, I don't like Konami, I can't imagine a good secondary killer for the Saw and Halloween series, Evil Dead already has a great game, I can't imagine a secondary killer for A Nightmare on Elm Street and Texas Chainsaw Massacre, Scream would just give us another Ghostface and I think having two separate Ghostfaces would be confusing, and Ringu isn't scary because every time I hear the title for some reason I immediately think of Pingu which is an adorable Penguin, so L4D is the best next choice.

  • @Tricksters_Wife said:

    I need a scoops Robin skin :(

    Daddy Hopper 2

  • Not you leaving out ANOES I want OG Freddy and Nancy Thompson!!!

  • @ElleGreen said:

    Not you leaving out ANOES I want OG Freddy and Nancy Thompson!!!

    I couldn't fit more than 10. And trust me, I do too. With voice lines.

  • @DredgenWar237 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2974444#Comment_2974444

    I couldn't fit more than 10. And trust me, I do too. With voice lines.

    same It would be so cool with the New Nightmare dream world as a map

  • @CheeseAnton said:

    Left 4 Dead is one of DBD's most important licenses and I feel that at this point Bill cemented himself as a core part of DBD's identity, being first of a lot of things (first and only free licensed character, first licensed paragraph, and first licensed character to be featured in a tome). Heck, Bill even brought two of the best perks in the game and Left Behind.

    Basically what I'm trying to say is that Stranger Things already had two great survivors and a fantastic killer and that's all I need from them, I don't trust the Hellraiser owners, Resident Evil is already getting another chapter, I don't like Konami, I can't imagine a good secondary killer for the Saw and Halloween series, Evil Dead already has a great game, I can't imagine a secondary killer for A Nightmare on Elm Street and Texas Chainsaw Massacre, Scream would just give us another Ghostface and I think having two separate Ghostfaces would be confusing, and Ringu isn't scary because every time I hear the title for some reason I immediately think of Pingu which is an adorable Penguin, so L4D is the best next choice.

    Mark Hoffman would be the secondary killer for saw or a pig mask Hoffman legendary skin for Amanda

  • I'd love to see like Kirsty Cotton or more Cenobites (as legendary skins for Pinhead) like Angelique. It would be definitely something to get a female Cenobite too

  • @DredgenWar237 said:

    Now that the Resident Evil: Project W. chapter has been confirmed, this opens the door for more licenses to get second chapters, add-on paragraphs to finish them (including DLC's of just killers, just survivors, just maps, or even just cosmetics), and get full chapters if they never got them in the first place. Which of these do y'all think deserves to have a second chapter or add-on paragraph?

    Stranger Things could add Joyce or Hopper as survivors while having Vecna as a new killer.

  • i know everyone want stranger things, but i don't think it's really possible with current situation. I'd really like to see Silent Hill chapter with new map(say anything you want about Midwich gameplay wise, but by atmosphere it's best map) For surv there are a lot of chooses( Harry Mason, Alex Shepherd, etc.), for killers... well, i doubt nurse, maybe walter sallivan wtih ghost ability could work?

  • Since they got the worst possible option for killer for the next RE chapter, they might as well make a third chapter to compensate and not leave the RE franchise with a bad taste.

  • was going to pick silent hill but remembered how ugly dbd made heather

  • Left 4 dead could still bring in a decent amount of money by bringing in the other survivors even as legendary cosmetics for Bill. Much like Jeryl, if they are worried about coming up with a ton of new perks. Killer or not believe it would sell better than the attack on titan cosplays. (I really wanna play as Coach lol)