New Mories and Outfits DBD Netease
Oh please BHVR, give us these outfits and new morianimations from netease. Clown and Trapper look soooo good.
Oh please BHVR, give us these outfits and new morianimations from netease. Clown and Trapper look soooo good.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
and here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-bgU7Aqh9Esome examples. So nice BHVR
I think the problem is that they aren't really owned by bhvr but by neteas who makes the mobile game for the Asians and they also have a lootbox system these things are bound to so I think it would be so easy to give them. To us
So I'm not a fan of lootbox systems, but I hope we PC gamers (and consoles, of course) will get such outfits and morianimations in the future. If not, it would be a real shame
Idk, those animations seem like something a crazed serial Killer would do.
These animations seem... idk, childish? There's an element of brutality on display here that I guess seems excessive to me. Like 2006-era violent stick person flash animations on Newgrounds.
I'd like the older killers to have moris that have more personality to them but maybe something of a better quality than these.
it's not childish, and it's not excessive. It is much better than what we have now
I certainly respect your opinion, but even now seeing the new hag one it's just... really not for me. I thought on it more and the missing element for me is really the anticipation between actions. The mobile ones are all very quick and sudden - the intention is to shock by doing many violent things quickly. Family Guy does this all the time with their famous 1 or 2 frame punches. It's low-brow.
The animations we have in the PC version are, for the most part, intentionally paced with anticipation in mind. When the animator gives you time to read what is about to happen, you are invited into being an accessory to the action as opposed to having it be thrown at you in a jarring way.
What I mean to say is that the faster, more gratuitous animations that are being added to the mobile version seem overall cheaper to me. In the same way I expect my horror to build suspense and dread rather than rely on evoking the easy response through jumpscares, I want the mori animations in this game to not be interchangeable with an amateur take on a Mortal Kombat fatality.
That's a great argument, which I agree with. Thanks for that
here some new stuff from the Oni. I so hope we get lucky and it comes maybe to the PC version. This is just too good
Nurse <3
Hag
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3Ohj3uCUUsThese look like For Honor Executions
Not sure what that's supposed to mean.
FH is another game
No thanks, they frankly look like downgrades to the moris we have on main dbd.
I know that, but I'm not sure what the comparison is supposed to mean.
DBD done by Netease is a different game than DBD done by BHVR.
The name is the same, but you should not look at it. This is basically comparing Dead by Daylight with Dark Souls or Need for Speed. You can find similarities, but they are different games. And this also applies to Netease and BHVR.
Doc