What story does this picture tell?

picturestory.jpg

What story does this picture tell? I'm interested in how this scoreboard is interpreted.

Comments

  • I'm assuming this isn't the case since you're posting it buuuuut...

    Everybody scored a lot of points EXCEPT for the one person. Which to me usually means that person either just hid the entire time or they were slugged and left alone for a long period of time. If they were tunneled/camped, I would expect everybody else to have scored much lower.

  • Solo Q person got matched with 3-man swf who left them to die

  • Dead hard malfunction.

  • Hmmm...

    You got 6k points, most of which I'm going to assume were boldness related. I'm going to assume you had a semi-decent chase with the Killer at which point you were probably camped to second stage. Gens were being done in the background while this was going on

    Then one of your teammates comes and unhooks you without BT and you are essentially farmed and re-hooked; dead and out of the game. By this point, all it takes is one more good chase and the killer loses the game.


    Factoring in the points of your teammates minus their escape scores:

    Top survivor got: 23k, likely the survivor who got chased after you died

    2nd to top got: 15k (This is also assuming he was the obsession due to DS)

    Middle got: 15k


    Alternative angle: The top 2 survivors spent the whole game bullying the killer while you did gens in the background and then you got caught last second and left to die. Less likely due to the points, I feel like if this were the case you'd have maxed out objective at least.

  • They farmed you out of existence.

  • It looks like matchmaking dropped the ball. 3 experienced survs, decent but not as experienced killer, and a backfilled surv. The killer was able to catch the backfill easy enough, but even with just 3 survs left, couldn’t end chases quick enough to kill any of them, hence the high scores and escapes.

  • Some good logic being used by our experienced forum users here.

    @tippy2k2 right, no tunnel scores are too high.

    @Wampirita right, I'm solo Q top two are SWF.

    @Brokenbones good logic, could have been the case.

    @A_Skinny_Legend farming was indeed involved

    This is what happens when you're the one survivor wanting to play the game while the others, including Killer, want to farm blood points, left on the hook to die.

    I expect this to happen a lot with the P3 rush.

  • @shalo said:

    Some good logic being used by our experienced forum users here.

    @tippy2k2 right, no tunnel scores are too high.

    @Wampirita right, I'm solo Q top two are SWF.

    @Brokenbones good logic, could have been the case.

    @A_Skinny_Legend farming was indeed involved

    This is what happens when you're the one survivor wanting to play the game while the others, including Killer, want to farm blood points, left on the hook to die.

    I expect this to happen a lot with the P3 rush.

    Damn

    That's tragic.


    Did the killer want to farm from the start or did they just give up?

  • @Brokenbones said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2966146#Comment_2966146

    Damn

    That's tragic.

    Did the killer want to farm from the start or did they just give up?

    I guess from the start, probably trying to do a Twins challenge.

  • @shalo said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/CSVC5U8L690N/picturestory.jpg

    What story does this picture tell? I'm interested in how this scoreboard is interpreted.

    My quess is that killer tunneled you out and farmed with others.

  • Killer has 27k points, other survivors have above normal points while you're very low.


    Either you were abandoned or hard tunneled out with competent teammates no less

  • a killer either tunneled you to the full max or your teammates were dumbasses and left you to die first hook

  • That its possible to get a 1k on a survivor who uses dead hard, hence dead hard is fine how it is.

  • One survivor dropped the ball on awareness (strange given spinechill), then failed in chase, and then the killer said "f the clicky ones" to focus on getting at least a 1k.