Are You Gonna Main New Survivor and Killer?

So we saw what we will get with new chapter. Are you gonna main them?


Dredge - He looks fun, i will give chance him but i doubt he will dethrone Sadako for me.

Haddie - She is new Nea. I don't like Nea, i won't love Haddie either.

Comments

  • Dredge I'm gonna try to make him a main I use I had a lot of fun playing him in the PTB.

  • Yeah I love Haddie.Even if she's not the Haddie from the tome stories,the one we have ingame is from another timeline.

  • @Satelit said:

    Yeah I love Haddie.Even if she's not the Haddie from the tome stories,the one we have ingame is from another timeline.

    She is not from tome stories? I thought she is

  • No,there's some big differences between them,for example tome Haddie's parents dissapeared on an island,but ingame Haddie's parents died in a car crash.

  • @Satelit said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2965601#Comment_2965601

    No,there's some big differences between them,for example tome Haddie's parents dissapeared on an island,but ingame Haddie's parents died in a car crash.

    Are they same person from different universe/timeline or completely different people?

  • @MikaelaWantsYourBoon said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2965604#Comment_2965604

    Are they same person from different universe/timeline or completely different people?

    They're the same person just from different timelines.There's also timelines where she has a different name,like Hannah or Haley.

  • Dunno about dredge but I might get the new surv if she gets some different hairs.

  • @MikaelaWantsYourBoon said:

    So we saw what we will get with new chapter. Are you gonna main them?

    Dredge - He looks fun, i will give chance him but i doubt he will dethrone Sadako for me.

    Haddie - She is new Nea. I don't like Nea, i won't love Haddie either.

    Haddie is just ugly. As for the killer, his power is interesting I guess

  • @MikaelaWantsYourBoon said:

    So we saw what we will get with new chapter. Are you gonna main them?

    Dredge - He looks fun, i will give chance him but i doubt he will dethrone Sadako for me.

    Haddie - She is new Nea. I don't like Nea, i won't love Haddie either.

    I really don't care all that much about survivor skins, I have a handful that I like and that's it.

    The killer...yeah, visually I'm not a fan (he looks like an evil sea cucumber) and unless I'm mistaken, his perks are meh - but mechanically he's sort of what I hoped Sadako would be like.

  • @Satelit said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2965606#Comment_2965606

    They're the same person just from different timelines.There's also timelines where she has a different name,like Hannah or Haley.

    This looks cool, thank for explain

  • No. Dredge looks fun and all but I'm a Mikey main for life. Nothing is going to tear me away from Dweet.

  • James Sunderland is my main until Rebecca/ada gets dropped.

    Dredge probably not. His Design/powers are really interesting but ultimately hes an M1 killer with an anti loop that can be countered by holding W. I just can't be bothered.

  • Not going to main Dredge, but I'll probably add him to my rotation. And Haddie... is not for me.

  • I'll buy haddie for her teachables and never play her tbh the last time I think I actually played as the new survivor was cheryl

  • Dredge is gonna replace Demogorgon when it comes to spamming mad grit.

  • Nope, Dredge is a C tier killer.

  • Dredge looks fun so maybe, but I see no reason to do anything with Haddie except get her perks for Kate, and even than her perks to me seem meh

  • @humanbeing1704 said:

    I'll buy haddie for her teachables and never play her tbh the last time I think I actually played as the new survivor was cheryl

    This is basically what I do

  • I like haddie a lot tbh. Probably still main Jane but she’ll be on my list of most played

    Dredge is interesting but not my style so no I probably won’t play him. His pallet could could be interesting on clown though

  • Definitely maining queen Haddie or at least adding her to my rotation of characters.

  • Nah, I'm just gonna get their Teachables, Adepts and power achievements and then never play them again xd

  • I'm not going to necessarily main them, however the grind to Prestige 3 Level 50 still continues with these 2 being added to the game.

  • Dredge's power looks interesting, but I don't know if he'll make it into my main list. I don't particularly like his design though, as he just looks like an evil dust cloud, turkey hybrid with a lobster claw.

    As for Haddie, I don't think she'll be one of my mains. Her perks are meh and her hair/clothes are awful. I might get her just to get her perks and P3 her, but that's it.

  • Dredge may become a regular for me. I haven't played as it yet but, visually speaking, it's my kind of killer.

  • idk about main but i'm saving my shards for dredge, excited to try it out.

    i only play cheryl and jeff for survivor and until harry mason gets added it will stay that way

  • I really dislike Haddie, she looks....ugly. Like, "I think old Quentin looks better than Haddie" kind of ugly. I won't touch her once I get her adept achievement. The Dredge however, I like his design and his power seems pretty fun. I don't know about maining him,, but I'll certainly play him a good amount.