Haddonfield and boil over
I found a new "exploit" by a team of boil overing no mither Steves that basically go to a house where there is a god window at the end that u only have the option to let it slug.
Fix it adding hooks next to the building not close.
Comments
If you're talking about strode house there's a hook upstairs that spawns and not only that but all the other houses have openings you can fall out of before they have a good amount of wiggle progress, it's not an exploit it's just a new map and you aren't sure where the hooks spawn like in normal maps you played a thousand times I suggest you learn the hook spawns on the map, as for the no mither trolling, that has been around for a long time and the worst place to have that happen is badham in the downstairs of the preschool and the survivors burn a bloodied blueprint to make basement spawn in shack with breakout and soul guard also in play
To be fair hook spawns are pretty trash on haddonfield they remind me of swamp hook spawn distances
Well I just want to point out with boil over most of the hooks are right immediately outside the houses and some in the house , with boil over and it being a new map they couldve been right by a hook and it's not an exploit even though no mither sabo squads are annoying
I'll keep saying it, that reworked piece of crap of a map brings the worst of survivor & killer worlds with the cheap strats used by survivors and the easy open areas for the killers to easily down survivors. No skill required like the old map, which could've been tweaked for fairer loops without creating this apocalyptic plastic Toy Story looking atrocity that looks not a damn thing like Haddonfield but more like a toy town that was dropped into a scaled down model of Central Park. If it wasn't for the jack o lantern & the Strode Realty sign, I would not think it's Haddonfield in any way had I never played the game. This is what happens when BHVR caters to spoiled entitled brats who believe they're entitled to have 4Ks on every map & killer without having to work for it like many of the really good killers I used to watch on stream who have left DBD were able to do on the old Haddonfield and many other maps. By this logic, might as well expand Lery's to have wide open hallways because it's not fair to Huntress.
I hate to see what they'll be doing to RPD after this atrocity, after I've been getting a lot more comfortable playing on it as survivor & killer alike. If Crappedonfield is a sign of the future of DBD map design, then it's really bleak.
One hook, so even if he does hook one the other guy can kill themselves on hook and nice you can't hook anyone else.
Doesn't even have to kill themself, just bring Jeff's perk, unhook and goodbye to the hook for the next 3 min lol
There's more than one hook nearby don't pretend like there aren't at least 2-3 hooks you can reach, I'm not arguing that the strat isn't annoying because it is but there are way worse maps than strode to run that on and the survivors are always guaranteed to lose because if they adopt that strat then nobody is doing gens and always trolling and forcing the wiggle out or getting themselves up with no mither but they always run back to the same area when they employ this strat, regardless they will always lose and it's more of a frustration than an exploit
There is no pretense. I've had matches where I downed survivors in houses and there was no hooks in the house and by the time I reached the street, they wiggled out and the same survivor would go back to that house knowing they were safe. When a map forces you to bring Iron Grip or Agitation to make it to a hook for survivors who don't even have Boil Over on & without any hook altering offerings being played, then it's a bad map, which this one is for FAR more than that reason.
With boil over you can't get out of the house and to a hook in time.
Streamers have tested it.
Yes you absolutely can, maybe if you're on console where boil over is alot harsher I can see that but I've already faced this situation and I got them to hooks, it's not impossible the streamers may have missed where the hooks were due to boil over, but there are drop offs in every house there's no excuse unless they're trying to go all the way down stairs to avoid boil over which is a bad play because since the boil over nerf you can afford to drop down as long as they don't have flip flop and you left them slugged for a brief moment before you came back then I could definitely see it happening. Also the perk iron grasp exists that counters that whole play style .
I haven't had this issue I've been playing blight with no iron grasp or agitation and ive been making it to hooks just fine,maybe there's a bad RNG version I haven't faced yet but everytime I've went there I haven't had an issue with it
I can confirm that with boil and that room u cant reach 100% sure.Tried all the the closest hooks 5 times.
This is far away from being an exploit.
Well a not fun feature.
I think I know the window you're referring to and I'm pretty sure there is a hook in that house that boil over very conveniently hides to the killer as they attempt to take you out of the house. Its not an exploit by any means. Its simply survivors knowing the map and using certain perks to take advantage of it.
Well I must not have had that RNG yet because everytime Ive played strode there's a hook in the upstairs on the other side of the room I'm pretty sure that you're talking about