What are your hopes for future anime/manga collaborations?
I'd love to see a Junji Ito chapter, or at least some cosmetics.
Danganronpa would catch my interest as well, but Identity V having already done that probably makes it a bit less likely.
I'd love to see a Junji Ito chapter, or at least some cosmetics.
Danganronpa would catch my interest as well, but Identity V having already done that probably makes it a bit less likely.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Corpse party or death note
I want a ryuk skin for a killer I personally think he'd be the most fitting for the dredge or if they go the full amount then hell either of these as a chapter
Dio as Oni
Hellsing would be pretty sweet.
Give Yui an Akira outfit
I came to say this. I think Ryuk would fit Wraith (mainly because of the chicken legs).
Nanika from HunterXHunter
Any demon from Demon Slayer as long as I can play as Zenitsu and Nezuko.
Anyone from Gantz with any of the Aliens as a killer would fit well in this game.
I'd welcome a DIO skin for Trickster since he already throws knives. Another neat JoJo crossover would be Kira Yoshikage as a standalone killer (there are some killer-concepts for him out there) or as a legendary skin for Clown since he likes to collect fingers (in Kira's case it's the entire hand, though).
I hope they don't happen :)
Or celty sturluson from Durarara
I wonder if DBD is gonna go for any of the anime IPs that identity V has done?
Bleach
Deadman Wonderland hands down
DANGANRONPA please!!!
i lost interest in the series a while ago but i'd still kill for a makoto skin lmao
I didn't watch anime for a while now but I would love some berserk stuff. It is dark enough for dbd imo.
Parasyte.
That series would fit perfectly for an actual chapter. Gotou as a killer would be extremely terrifying.
I like a few animes, including Shingeki no kyojin, but I'm genuinely surprised of the appeal of anime skins but if it sells skins it's great.
I feel most anime styles would clash with the style of the game.
I still love it since the trial gameplays help me focus on homework since they're so long.
I'd love for a Mikan, Miu, Kazuichi, Korikiyo, or Maki skin. Hell, bring Junko in.
I loved danganronpa but replaying games like this makes me feel sad, because it will never be like the first time when you already know the plot.