Is YET ANOTHER tome challenge bugged?
I'm almost at the point of just dropping the tomes altogether.
Plan a route and have some time to do a challenge?
Nah, BHVR.
I'm almost at the point of just dropping the tomes altogether.
Plan a route and have some time to do a challenge?
Nah, BHVR.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It worked for me. But I also ran 3 exposed perks. Maybe Evil Within is what is bugged?
I played as Ghostface and got it just fine no problem. Strange.
Myers specifically doesn't count, for some reason. All other killers/add-ons work fine, I think.
It's bugged, but the issue is only with Myers (probably related to his infinite Exposed icon bug they just patched.) Any other killer should work fine.
Oof - I'm not a fan of Myers....just played him to do this.
AFK'ed at 1 gen left (rest on dth hook) after some 'macro justice.'
Usually how all my games go, now - I just do whatever I'm trying to do in the tome and yeet myself or afk/youtube.
Ghostface is the trick.
The Back Off! Challenge was bugged for me too.
Stunning Wrath while cloaked with Head On apparently doesn't count as a stun.
Can confirm, I attempted this today as The Shape (my go to killer for exposed challenges) and it didn’t count for me. Changed killer to Leatherface with an exposed build instead with; Dragon’s Grip, Hex: Devour Hope, NOED and Make Your Choice and it then unlocked for me. Must just be an oversight on this challenge.
I also tried as Myers :(
It was a fun game at least
Its been bugged for Myers since around the first of may, maybe a bit before then. It has had multiple reports in the bug section as well and the challenge does work for other killers so it's still a simple challenge to do.