Anyone else, er think the new killer looks a little phallic?
Anyone? sort of a phallic ostrich?
Anyone? sort of a phallic ostrich?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Maru from Persona
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I googled that and omg lol
Not a new concept in the horror genre.
Well with this hooked on you thing happening, it sort of looked like mathieu cote wasn't really keen on the idea.
Damnit i wanted to post that. Have a like for being first.
Yes, some people, including me, are calling it the Pegina and I love it
I spat out my drink! lol!
I posted it last week when someone asked who the new killer was, but no one got it :(
Take a like for that!