Saving Bloodpoints Tome 11 Level 2

Here is my guide to save as many bloodpoints as possible, while also completing the archives.

Red Line = Collect

Yellow Circle = Save

sketch-1652281838421.png

Since the game only allows you to hold 1 million bloodpoints at any given time, this is a way to store extra bloodpoints for a later date. This is useful if you want to save bloodpoints for a later event or chapter.

Tagged: BHVR

Comments

  • Thanks! This helps the grind so much more easy when new content arrives!

  • Thanks CashelP14.ย I would be happy to pin this.

  • Thank you as always. This will help me save up BP for the next new chapter.

  • @Steel_Eyed said:

    Thanks Cashel

    Cheers Steel ๐Ÿ‘

    @vanGlasse1 said:

    a real hero

    I've lived on the forums that long I'll soon be the villain lol

    @ACleverName4Me said:

    Thanks! This helps the grind so much more easy when new content arrives!

    That's why I do it ๐Ÿ‘ plus I love having over 3 million bloodpoints going into an anniversary event ๐Ÿ˜

    @wimpy said:

    Thanks CashelP14.ย I would be happy to pin this.

    Cheers mate ๐Ÿ‘ I'll give you the mod status soon so you can lol

    @DH3206 said:

    Thanks!

    No problem mate ๐Ÿ‘

    @Aurelle said:

    Thank you as always. This will help me save up BP for the next new chapter.

    Thanks for always checking it out ๐Ÿ‘ maybe even hold out till the event where you get 6th year offerings

  • @CashelP14 said:

    Here is my guide to save as many bloodpoints as possible, while also completing the archives.

    Red Line = Collect

    Yellow Circle = Save

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/U1NXNRQTN8SJ/sketch-1652281838421.png

    Since the game only allows you to hold 1 million bloodpoints at any given time, this is a way to store extra bloodpoints for a later date. This is useful if you want to save bloodpoints for a later event or chapter.

    Hoping to prestige Myers soon so this helps. Thanks again!

  • Thanks for checking it out again mate ๐Ÿ‘ happy to see Myers getting some love

  • my gift to you

    image.png


  • OMG I LOVE IT ๐Ÿ˜ thank you lol

  • Thank you! pinned as always...sorry for the delay.

  • @Mandy said:

    Thank you! pinned as always...sorry for the delay.

    Don't be sorry. Thanks for pinning again ๐Ÿ‘

  • Thanks, not started the first level yet to maximise points when the new chapter lands!

  • @Supernaut said:

    Thanks, not started the first level yet to maximise points when the new chapter lands!

    Now that's a big brain play ๐Ÿ˜‚ I would do that if I wasn't worried the rift might end before I can complete the challenges lol

  • Once Again!!...Thank you for doing God's work. ๐Ÿ˜

  • @Star99er said:

    Once Again!!...Thank you for doing God's work. ๐Ÿ˜

    Once again thanks for checking this out lol

  • I don't understand. Complete them all but only collect right away the ones on the red line?

  • @MadEyePopo said:

    I don't understand. Complete them all but only collect right away the ones on the red line?

    Yes. This is the best way to reach the end of the archives while also completing every challenge.

  • I figured out the exact same path. Saves loads of points. I usually try and save as many points as I can through the tome but this time I decided to go ahead and spend them all since the announcement of the new prestige system. I want to get as many killers leveled up as I can. As for the new killer (which is what the points in the tome are usually saved for) we have a blood rush coming up followed by the biggest BP event of the year with all the cakes.

  • @TheShakenCondor said:

    I figured out the exact same path. Saves loads of points. I usually try and save as many points as I can through the tome but this time I decided to go ahead and spend them all since the announcement of the new prestige system. I want to get as many killers leveled up as I can. As for the new killer (which is what the points in the tome are usually saved for) we have a blood rush coming up followed by the biggest BP event of the year with all the cakes.

    I'd still save the points since we're getting the bloodruah this week but fair enough mate ๐Ÿ‘