Bot problem

Well, so far within an hour I’ve went against 5 killer bots from that annoying site. I’m not gonna say the company bc I don’t wanna promote their BS they brought into the game. It’s literally unplayable as survivor right now.

Comments

  • They don't care.

  • Obviously a regional issue.

  • I just ran into this as well. What a cluster, dude. The match lasted a minute.

  • You wanna know the sadest part about this? Even tho this is happening I'm fairly sure we are not getting a better Anti-cheat.

  • BHVR has signaled that they care more about profitable strategies than game health. I can't blame them - they have mouths to feed and need to turn a profit.. But some of their decisions blow my mind. I won't pretend to be an expert at game dev but from a player perspective, it's really frustrating.

  • If the Devs don't kill the game, the bots and cheaters sure will.

  • Well, just happened again. Same person.

  • It's unfortunate, and this is becoming more of a regular occurrence. Needless to say, I'm devastated.

    The hackers that are in DBD are actually going to target VHS too... A game that's not officially launched yet.

    I really do hope legal action is taken against these hackers, because not only are they affecting people's entertainment, first and foremost they're affecting people's business.

  • I can't even report it on BHVR's support site because the file "takes too long to load" and loses connection. Compressed it and the same thing happened.

  • I see lots of topics about bots but don't see any Dev replies.

  • Had bot against me as well, Huntress. Funny 30 secs match. More, please!

  • The cheating is off the charts in this game, I just had some survivors noclip through a locked exit gate RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME. I wasn't able to hook any of them either, all I could do was secure one down and kill via Rancor.

    cheaters.png