Swamp need to be killswitched
Too dark on console and too much hiding = frustrating and boring gameplay. Killswitch this awful map.
Too dark on console and too much hiding = frustrating and boring gameplay. Killswitch this awful map.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The killswitch is only for stuff that is broken or bugged like when nurse got killswitched or midwich is right now.
Everytime i play survivor there is this massive deadzone in the middle, but sure there is too much hiding. LOL. Maybe turn up your brightness on monitor.
The map doesnt have a gamebreaking bug or exploit so is not killswitch worthy.
It's not killswitch worthy; it's not literally broken, nor is there a bug to exploit.
It does suck, though. I hate the Swamp maps, they're easily my least favourite in the whole game- their only saving grace is having a ton of good grass for Trapper, that's it.
"I don't like this map" - not really good reason for killswitching, sorry.
stealthplay is the most fun part of the game, and too many maps have that aspect disabled already. Swamps have to be dark.
The killswitch exists to block off content that has gamebreaking bugs, or bugs that can be abused to gain an unfair advantage over the other side. Swamp is a horribly designed pair of maps, but it's neither bugged nor unplayable.
I'm on console and I don't think its too dark. Maybe you need to adjust your brightness settings a little?
Kill switch killers, I dont like them
Swamp and Junkyard need to be nuked and replaced. I'm so tired of going to both maps repeatedly. Yesterday I had Swamp 3 times in a row and then variations of the Junkyard for four matches in a row.
They don't kill switch stuff cuz you, personally, dislike that thing.
Calibrate your monitor.
It is dark - but not too dark.
Bait
Midwich is? Drat.
I hate how the map modifier is turned up for the Swamp. This POS map has been getting spammed daily, for almost a year now. Enough already. Put all maps at 50%, you clowns.