Oh...oh this one tough...I have spent the last many years primarily listening to a college radio station that plays literally everything you can think of; to House Music, Bollywood Soundtracks, International Music from every corner of the globe in every genre, Punk Rock, Death Metal, Classical/Instrumental, and classic jazz...and I can safely say I have jammed to it all lol
Hmm...I'll go with my first love of classic rock, and song...the Beatles "It's Only a Northern Song" or Elton John's "Grey Seal"; they get stuck in my head a lot lol
I really like a lot of the music from Linkin Park, Disturbed and Metallica. I also really like some of the music from Nightwish. Apart from random music in the genres of these bands I like listening to video game soundtracks of my favorite games. I may have also fallen asleep a few times while humming the DBD survivor theme on the campfire screen. ๐
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
right now probably slowcore, favorite song being over the ocean by low
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWUQpvfRkVM
Oh...oh this one tough...I have spent the last many years primarily listening to a college radio station that plays literally everything you can think of; to House Music, Bollywood Soundtracks, International Music from every corner of the globe in every genre, Punk Rock, Death Metal, Classical/Instrumental, and classic jazz...and I can safely say I have jammed to it all lol
Hmm...I'll go with my first love of classic rock, and song...the Beatles "It's Only a Northern Song" or Elton John's "Grey Seal"; they get stuck in my head a lot lol
This kinda song the good ######### IMO
really anything on Promoting Sounds is good
I love the 80s rock songs. I dont have a favorite song but my favorite singer is Kenny Loggins
No favourite genre in particular, but I really like this song at the moment:
https://youtu.be/ljaTIhNm1MU?t=21
90's Rock and Metal
I have no favorite as i listen to a lot of different songs with many of them stemming from all kinds of different genres and subgenres of music.
Broadway music. Feel free to laugh.
Power metal. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bh4WOsLbo6Q
True Metal, big 4. Black, Death, Doom and Thrash. Classical music and Dark Ambient/Ambient and Drone.
Just like @Tier4Myers Power metal is my favourite. Apex by unleash the archers is my favourite album of all time https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLi-WPn12OFBEpuqh4qxnLjWkCXM_tAbmA
It's like when people ask my "main" in DBD, I like so much, it's hard to pick a favorite!
litterallly anything but country.
metal- at the moment its black dhalia murder (rip trevor)
metalcore- currently silent planet- native blood
indie: rarity-exhale
synthwave: avenza- the voyager
pop: emarosa- preach
backpack rap: shahmen-mark
funk: vulfpeck- wait ;for the moment
blues- gary clarke jr: things are a changin
folk: poor mans poison- hell's comin with me
rock: a change of pace- shoot from the hip
punk: stand atlantic- switchblade
reggae: rebolution- lady in white
deathcore: lorna shore- to the hellfire
the wicked soundtrack>>>>>>>>>>>
Morph, by Haiduk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNQ1-hyWLxoFavorite genre is 80's/90's alt rock. As for bands and songs, I'm probably just going to end up humiliating myself.
Also, some classical music unironically slaps so I listen to it on occasion.
I don't listen to broadway, but I have several cheesy musical songs that are just fun to sing. Plus some fun Disney songs. I can't laugh.
I really slower alternative songs, or alt-rock.
I really like a lot of the music from Linkin Park, Disturbed and Metallica. I also really like some of the music from Nightwish. Apart from random music in the genres of these bands I like listening to video game soundtracks of my favorite games. I may have also fallen asleep a few times while humming the DBD survivor theme on the campfire screen. ๐
I don't really have a favorite genre but here are a few songs that are my favorites.
https://youtu.be/fyNtWBFNbTc https://youtu.be/BwTeSn_6bA8 https://youtu.be/sEtINhvPO7sI'm on a kick for Tokyo City Music from 80's.