What's the least known character you'd like to see added to DBD?
For me it has to be Panman as killer. I'd love myself some slapstick comedy horror in this game, the closest we have to it is blight.
For me it has to be Panman as killer. I'd love myself some slapstick comedy horror in this game, the closest we have to it is blight.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Hmm...
Nothing truly underground, but the original Hellblazer version of John Constantine is my pick, and I imagine he's not as well known as most of the other licenses in DBD. He'd make a perfect survivor, though.
Serial Mom.
Ellen from The Witch's House
Terrifier
Victor Crowley
Not really least known but I would like to see some classic universal movie killers like dracula, mummy, wolf man etc.
I know people would say the same thing they do about Chucky, but Iโd love a Puppet Master chapter
I'd really dig Scissorman from Clock Tower, or perhaps Daniella from Haunting Grounds.
Jin Yoshida from SOMA
Would give us a lot of options for skins, and I mean ALOT.
While chucky would be
Chucky, Tiffany, and maybe Glen
Abeloth or Patrick Bateman
Joan Ferguson from Prisoner.
Dr. Rockzo, the rock 'n' roll clown (Metalocalypse)
Scissorman
The Hamburgurler.
He will do anything for a chicken sandwich.
Anything
Definitely this, hearing a remix of "Don't Cry, Jennifer" would be amazing and Jennifer has great perk potential
Myself and with a puppy companion
Bingo! That's the one I've wanted! Good old Clock Tower. xD
Killer Klowns from outer space cause of the cotton candy cocoons.
The Crusader from Hatred could be a quick and easy licensed paragraph.
Postal Dude.
But is he a killer or a survivor?
Frank Townsend from Three on a Meathook. It would be pretty sick. Like, imagine a killer that gets to pretend to be a survivor.
I would kill for a Buffy the Vampire Slayer chapter ๐ฉ๐ค.
Buffy for the survivor, The Master for the Killer, and Sunnydale Highschool/College would be perfect ๐.
Jesse Fayden, from Control. With the paranormal nature of the origin game, she could have a really interesting set of perks.
I want the Tall Man from Phantasam as killer.
As for survivor: Pee Wee Herman. Imagine his laugh when he stuns a killer or his surprise sound getting yanked off a gen lol.